DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

He is going after shelter facilities trying to shut them down as a means of doing this. That’s doesn’t seem wrong to you?!
No because these shelters panhandle just a few times a year, not every day, so that they won’t have to stand in charity mafia lines. The time when they panhandle is for governement funding of their dipshit shelters.

No because these shelters panhandle just a few times a year, not every day, so that they won’t have to stand in charity mafia lines. The time when they panhandle is for governement funding of their dipshit shelters.
They are shelters trying to help people. They don’t need to be the targets of attack. People working and volunteering to help there don’t need to be immigration agents.

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief
Yes. He should send all of 'em to DC.

Sure, as governor if I disagreed with a policy I would attack the policy and present a better solution. Not go after shelters and humanitarian organizations
Going after shelter's and humanitarian orgs eh ? See, this is the way your side rolls, where as Dsantis is going after the illegal act of sheltering and harboring criminal's who have come across our border illegally, so if they don't want to be affected by law and order doing it's job for the citizen's that requires it too, then they need not to be in the business of human trafficking for the federal government under Biden.

They are shelters trying to help people. They don’t need to be the targets of attack. People working and volunteering to help there don’t need to be immigration agents.
Submit your crying tears to the Biden human smuggling ring.

Going after shelter's and humanitarian orgs eh ? See, this is the way your side rolls, where as Dsantis is going after the illegal act of sheltering and harboring criminal's who have come across our border illegally, so if they don't want to be affected by law and order doing it's job for the citizen's that requires it too, then they need not to be in the business of human trafficking for the federal government under Biden.
Wrong, he is treating to revoke licenses from this organization... Click the link and look at their website. They are good people trying to help others. They aren't immigration enforcers or DHS agents. They see children and families without homes and they help them. Ronnie Douchbag wants to shut them down if they get illegals from the Feds. I don't can how you try and spin it... its fucked up. Ron is trying to play a political game and he is messing with people trying to do good in their community. And you are supporting that shit?! Really?!

Wrong, he is treating to revoke licenses from this organization... Click the link and look at their website. They are good people trying to help others. They aren't immigration enforcers or DHS agents. They see children and families without homes and they help them. Ronnie Douchbag wants to shut them down if they get illegals from the Feds. I don't can how you try and spin it... its fucked up. Ron is trying to play a political game and he is messing with people trying to do good in their community. And you are supporting that shit?! Really?!
How good can people be if they support and are housing, those who are being trafficked illegally by Biden and company ? Is there a political element to the shelters, otherwise have they turned the shelter's into political asylum's in which are then over run, therefore causing the poor American's to suffer who might depend on the shelter's, yet they suffer because of the illegal situation going on at them now ??

You support that really ??

How good can people be if they support and are housing, those who are being trafficked illegally by Biden and company ? Is there a political element to the shelters, otherwise have they turned the shelter's into political asylum's in which are then over run, therefore causing the poor American's to suffer who might depend on the shelter's, yet they suffer because of the illegal situation going on at them now ??

You support that really ??

"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me" (Matthew 25:40, 45, NIV).

Not the government. You need to start picking better media. Yours is leading you around by the nose.
im trying hard to not trade barbs and insults with you but that can end if you'd prefer.

from the ABC article (and for reference, i am not a fan of ANY major news network, but nothing seems to spell it out for you)

President Joe Biden announced earlier this month a vaccine mandate for health care facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, impacting some 17 million health care workers in the nation.

now, who announced this mandate? seems it would be biden.

lets flip it - prove to me it's NOT biden who is running around screaming MANDATE OR GET FIRED! at this point there doesn't seem to be any value in quoting media, you'll simply dog on them and then come at me.

im trying hard to not trade barbs and insults with you but that can end if you'd prefer.

from the ABC article (and for reference, i am not a fan of ANY major news network, but nothing seems to spell it out for you)

President Joe Biden announced earlier this month a vaccine mandate for health care facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, impacting some 17 million health care workers in the nation.

now, who announced this mandate? seems it would be biden.

lets flip it - prove to me it's NOT biden who is running around screaming MANDATE OR GET FIRED! at this point there doesn't seem to be any value in quoting media, you'll simply dog on them and then come at me.

I've covered that. I never denied he announced mandates. The courts have pretty consistently said no so we didn't not have them. (Outside of maybe the military)

I've covered that. I never denied he announced mandates. The courts have pretty consistently said no so we didn't not have them. (Outside of maybe the military)
so, people are being fired because they're not getting the vaccine that biden has put vocal mandates on, but biden has nothing to do with it because it's not crossed some line you have drawn in the sand that would say "legal" or "not legal".

so lets try this - how can you be exempt from a mandate that doesn't exist?

now, for a mandate that doesn't exist, this is a lot of exemptions and non exemptions he's providing.

AGAIN - i do not believe biden has the power to do this. no president can make laws but EO's and power hungry people are doing it anyway and it needs to end. does biden have the power to do a mandate, no. he does not. courts have said so. but he's doing it anyway and people are behaving as if it *is* a legal law, whether he has that right or not.

not sure where you disagree it's happening.

so, people are being fired because they're not getting the vaccine that biden has put vocal mandates on, but biden has nothing to do with it because it's not crossed some line you have drawn in the sand that would say "legal" or "not legal".

so lets try this - how can you be exempt from a mandate that doesn't exist?

now, for a mandate that doesn't exist, this is a lot of exemptions and non exemptions he's providing.

AGAIN - i do not believe biden has the power to do this. no president can make laws but EO's and power hungry people are doing it anyway and it needs to end. does biden have the power to do a mandate, no. he does not. courts have said so. but he's doing it anyway and people are behaving as if it *is* a legal law, whether he has that right or not.

not sure where you disagree it's happening.

Businesses have long required certain things. I had to randomly piss in a cup for years. These are requirements enacted by private businesses which the court seems to be upholding.

Places like hospitals actually see a benefit in them even if you do not.

Businesses have long required certain things. I had to randomly piss in a cup for years. These are requirements enacted by private businesses which the court seems to be upholding.

Places like hospitals actually see a benefit in them even if you do not.
how i feel is not a part of this. im simply going by biden screaming MANDATE that you seem to be deferring to the businesses as the sole reason any mandate exists at all. in my mind it simply seems you are choosing to ignore that biden is also screaming MANDATES, then giving exemptions for mandates you say do not exist and denying others, who according to you don't need them.

i've shown people are being fired from their jobs because biden is pushing for this and they are pushing back.

all you seem to be doing so far is saying this is purely businesses decision and biden has nothing to do with it. is that your stance? if so, then why bother with exemptions if people can ignore him anyway? if not, then what exactly are you saying other than what appears to be biden isn't doing mandates.

how i feel is not a part of this. im simply going by biden screaming MANDATE that you seem to be deferring to the businesses as the sole reason any mandate exists at all. in my mind it simply seems you are choosing to ignore that biden is also screaming MANDATES, then giving exemptions for mandates you say do not exist and denying others, who according to you don't need them.

i've shown people are being fired from their jobs because biden is pushing for this and they are pushing back.

all you seem to be doing so far is saying this is purely businesses decision and biden has nothing to do with it. is that your stance? if so, then why bother with exemptions if people can ignore him anyway? if not, then what exactly are you saying other than what appears to be biden isn't doing mandates.

Biden is not doing mandates. Other than that, think whatever you want.

Forum List

Back