DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

The only practical way for any state to combat illegal immigration would be to secede and implement border controls of their own.

If that happened, which is nearly impossible, I believe that a vindictive Federal government would use every trick in the book (and some not in the book) to hinder and obstruct that effort.

The truth is, the Federal government sees illegal immigration working in their favor. There is no practical way to fight that.
So? The Feds are already breaking the law. What's the problem with a few states breaking Federal rules? Its not like any citizens are going to be harmed. He can always apologize after the fact.

Sorry, Brandon. If you want to, you can go get them back.

What's the problem with a few states breaking Federal rules?

Break them how?

A state agency can't send a person back across the border because all borders are controlled by Federal authorities.

A state could put illegals they detain on a bus and ship them to say, Massachusetts or Maryland, and just drop them on a street corner.

While a move like that might feel good. That wouldn't prevent them from reentering the stated when the offended state hires buses of their own (most likely with a Federal grant).

States cannot deport anyone.
The fed’s contradict themselves precisely at the definition of ‘deport,’ because the effeminates that define them thar feds aren’t omnipotent. The governor’s state lines, by most anyone’s estimation should differ from the fed’s national boundaries. Those lines are what defines a governor’s jurisdiction. If the feds wish to exacerbate an illegal epidemic pathology on top of the current communist viral one (and why not?), it’s not wise for a governor to pretend not to notice the debauch.

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief

Should be a lesson to all Repubs who act like logs and say "wait until 2022".

Seriously.. Because congressional rules require "committee approval" to do an "inquiry" -- does that mean you can't meet on weekends and call in "witnesses" to testify? I'd rent a meeting room OFF Cap Hill and get things rolling most days of the week.

Last edited:
Florida dodged a major bullet by not electing that gay black drug addict who was found naked with that white boy toy bodybuilder whore.
25946210-8110423-image-a-9_1584127763881.jpg

iu

I'm black. Our culture has always been cancelled. So has every other culture that is not white. Now as for the latest crazy from Governor Death Sentence, he's going to fuck around and learn the hard way that the federal government runs things around here. He's just middle management.
What the heck would you poor saps do without the federal government coddling your aces forever ? I mean it's so bad that you all sit there letting the dimocrats talk some of the most stupid talk about you all, and how you can't figure out how to use a computer or how y'all can't get ID, and how you are profiled by Biden to be drug user's etc. Pathetic.

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief
I believe President Ron DeSantis has a good ring to it!

Fascinating how he doesn't even understand how the office he was elected to works.

Meanwhile, he's cancelling state contracts with any FLorida company that flies in illegals in the dead of night and or HELPS to distribute them. That's freakin BRILLIANCE.

And he CAN do that. And he COULD set rules for cruise ships and a dozen other "DeSantos innovations" that he has invented.

Fascinating how he doesn't even understand how the office he was elected to works.
Funny how it works or should work when you think that it should, but if the dimocrats want to act up or change something or ignore law and order, then none of it matters. If anything Ron is giving you all some of your own medicine.

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.
You white liberals need to stop infantilizing black people.

Funny how it works or should work when you think that it should, but if the dimocrats want to act up or change something or ignore law and order, then none of it matters. If anything Ron is giving you all some of your own medicine.
Gavin Newsom is doing the same shit.

Meanwhile, he's cancelling state contracts with any FLorida company that flies in illegals in the dead of night and or HELPS to distribute them. That's freakin BRILLIANCE.

And he CAN do that. And he COULD set rules for cruise ships and a dozen other "DeSantos innovations" that he has invented.
Great! And the overall effectiveness of this partisan political theater will amount to close to nil.

God I hope this catches on around the rest of the country!
That's Birobidzhan, kid. Not the U.S.A. The houses of immorality and ill repute do indeed need to be shut down, and the good governor commended for doing so, but at the same there's a bad precedent with that omnipresent Jewish sentiment for strong totalitarian state and local governments to spite the U.S. and impose a district of gun-banning, cutting around and vicious exclusion in one and another locality or area.

Forum List

Back