DeSantis Supports Florida's New School Curriculum That Calls Slavery a 'Benefit' for Black Americans

At least these disgusting, deplorable mother fuckers are also stupid enough to tell everyone who they are. :lmao:

I don't need to get rid of a damn thing, I have been happily married for over 30yrs and raised 2 college graduates, one has a Masters .
Ohhhhh, so you did benefit from being brought over.

Hey how’s that black on black murder rate going?

Over the past couple of years, Florida, led by Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, has passed several controversial pieces of legislation.

The most recent was approved on May 29, 2024, which states that Florida's public schools will now teach a curriculum that claims Black Americans actually benefited from slavery.

You can't make this ish up folks.

Please tell me some of the benefits black rec'd from slavery.
Black people in this country who descended from American slaves live in the most free country in the world with options, opportunity, liberty for all and a high standard of living. And they probably experience the least racism of any of the nations with the highest standard of living. Nobody defends, condones, or does anything other than condemn slavery and how those ancestors came to America. But because they were brought here, their descendants today were not born somewhere on the African Gold or Ivory coast with abysmal human development and low standard of living and little opportunity.

It isn't politically correct or 'woke' to understand that, but that is a fact.

". . .The late economist Walter E. Williams said that slavery was the worst thing ever to happen to his ancestors, but the best thing ever to happen to him. Why? Because instead of growing up in Guinea-Bissau, Angola, Senegal, Mali, or the Democratic Republic of Congo, he enjoyed the opportunities, wealth, health, security, and freedom of the United States. . ."

And honest history will illustrate the truth of the reality that exists.

Last edited:
Black people in this country who descended from American slaves live in the most free country in the world with options, opportunity, liberty for all and a high standard of living. And they probably experience the least racism of any of the nations with the highest standard of living. Nobody defends, condones, or does anything other than condemn slavery and how those ancestors came to America. But because they were brought here, their descendants today were not born somewhere on the African Gold or Ivory coast with abysmal human development and low standard of living and little opportunity.

:laugh:

You dumb mother fuckers don't hurt yourselves trying to figure out what facts are....

Over the past couple of years, Florida, led by Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, has passed several controversial pieces of legislation.

The most recent was approved on May 29, 2024, which states that Florida's public schools will now teach a curriculum that claims Black Americans actually benefited from slavery.

You can't make this ish up folks.

Please tell me some of the benefits black rec'd from slavery.
How about citizenship in the USA for starters. Nowhere in the world can Amish own a Lexus. How many of them are going back to africa ???? NONE ZERO NADA and why not ???? Look at their ancestors that are living in rancid squalor. Look at the slaves that went to South America,,,,,living in squalor.

I advise you to go live in some 3rd world shitholes before you make dumb comments.

Yeah? so? It is very insulting to suggest that blacks are LUCKY to have been enslaved. I was five years old when I got moved to a WASP TOWN. ---we had to move---mom was pregnant with sib # 4 and 5 ---the tiny garden apartment would not accommodate a family of seven. Of course my playmates were WASPS----somehow---I am not sure why---I was horrified when my waspy playmate told me that persons of the N word were lucky to be enslaved in the USA because they got to be christians. I was five years old---I remember it vividly. It was when I first began to realize that I am a jew
I am sure that every group of ethnic, cultural, racial, religious, gender, sexual attraction, wealth and anything else has a darker side to them in mouthing off about other groups. The confidence of spouting those words and worse is proportional to the power they have and the location incuded.

I haven’t written any historical texts.
Many white men have.
I have read many, though. Mostly written by Europeans.
Last I checked they were white.
I have to admit, African cave paintings aren’t amongst what I consider accurate or detailed historical documentation.
Don't forget all the African statues and painting that Europeans have stolen as well.

Black people in this country who descended from American slaves live in the most free country in the world with options, opportunity, liberty for all and a high standard of living.
Not in the first 350yrs we didn't.
And they probably experience the least racism of any of the nations with the highest standard of living.
We live in America, so I don't know what is happening in other nations.
Nobody defends, condones, or does anything other than condemn slavery and how those ancestors came to America.
If only that were true.
But because they were brought here, their descendants today were not born somewhere on the African Gold or Ivory coast with abysmal human development and low standard of living and little opportunity.

Who created most of those abysmal human situations in many of those countries? It wouldn't be European whites would it?
". . .The late economist Walter E. Williams said that slavery was the worst thing ever to happen to his ancestors, but the best thing ever to happen to him. Why? Because instead of growing up in Guinea-Bissau, Angola, Senegal, Mali, or the Democratic Republic of Congo, he enjoyed the opportunities, wealth, health, security, and freedom of the United States. . ."
Well you know we have always had coons giving dumbass quotes and we still have them today.
And honest history will illustrate the truth of the reality that exists.
How do we know what European history of early American history is based on truth?

How about citizenship in the USA for starters. Nowhere in the world can Amish own a Lexus. How many of them are going back to africa ???? NONE ZERO NADA and why not ???? Look at their ancestors that are living in rancid squalor. Look at the slaves that went to South America,,,,,living in squalor.

I advise you to go live in some 3rd world shitholes before you make dumb comments.
Why do we need to go back to Africa? 300yrs of free labor has earned their children the right to be here. None of us has ever lived in Africa, hell I never hear white folks talk about going back to Europe. We hear many of you Trump Humpers whine about America today, why don't you pack up and take your ass back to Europe.

Many white men have.

Last I checked they were white.

Don't forget all the African statues and painting that Europeans have stolen as well.
You seem rather obsessed with skin color. There’s a word for people who judge others by their race instead of their individual traits…

You seem rather obsessed with skin color. There’s a word for people who judge others by their race instead of their individual traits…
If that were the case slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination would have never taken place in this country. Go sell that bullshit to someone who doesn't know any better.

Not in the first 350yrs we didn't.

We live in America, so I don't know what is happening in other nations.

If only that were true.

Who created most of those abysmal human situations in many of those countries? It wouldn't be European whites would it?

Well you know we have always had coons giving dumbass quotes and we still have them today.

How do we know what European history of early American history is based on truth?
When you can put my argument in its full context and not chop it up I'll respond. Thank you.

Forum List

Back