DeSantis Supports Florida's New School Curriculum That Calls Slavery a 'Benefit' for Black Americans

The savages were whites, you racist POS. How could civilized folks treat another human being in that manner?
Whites bought them from other blacks, who captured them in primitive Africa and sold them to slave traders. No race is innocent, but some were easier victims due to their lack of modern technologies of the time. Are you a history denier?

well IMHO it is insulting to suggest that persons caught up in the
SLAVE TRADE ---benefitted thereby in any way. HOWEVER---I am also
not into the RACE THEORIES OF WORLD HISTORY that pit the NOBLE
BLACK as NOBLE VICTIM against the vile white
In America how the hell else can you pit it?

Tell you what racist trash, let someone hold your pasty ass in bandage for 30yrs and then come back and tell us how beneficial it was.
You are benefiting from that very thing today. Deny it anyway you want, but I don’t see you leaving, do we.

Talking the way you do, you should have been gone long ago.

Guess what, you ain’t.

You are benefiting from that very thing today. Deny it anyway you want, but I don’t see you leaving, do we.

Talking the way you do, you should have been gone long ago.

Guess what, you ain’t.
Why do I need to leave after almost 300yrs of free labor and the major contribution of my ancestors to help build this nation into what it is today. I am pretty sure I have contributed just as much if not more to this nation than you have.

Over the past couple of years, Florida, led by Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, has passed several controversial pieces of legislation.

The most recent was approved on May 29, 2024, which states that Florida's public schools will now teach a curriculum that claims Black Americans actually benefited from slavery.

You can't make this ish up folks.

Please tell me some of the benefits black rec'd from slavery.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Why do I need to leave after almost 300yrs of free labor and the major contribution of my ancestors to help build this nation into what it is today. I am pretty sure I have contributed just as much if not more to this nation than you have.

Then get working on that absent father problem instead of whining on the interwebs

Hell you wrote the history.
I haven’t written any historical texts. I have read many, though. Mostly written by Europeans. I have to admit, African cave paintings aren’t amongst what I consider accurate or detailed historical documentation.

Whites bought them from other blacks, who captured them in primitive Africa and sold them to slave traders. No race is innocent, but some were easier victims due to their lack of modern technologies of the time. Are you a history denier?
Yeah? so? It is very insulting to suggest that blacks are LUCKY to have been enslaved. I was five years old when I got moved to a WASP TOWN. ---we had to move---mom was pregnant with sib # 4 and 5 ---the tiny garden apartment would not accommodate a family of seven. Of course my playmates were WASPS----somehow---I am not sure why---I was horrified when my waspy playmate told me that persons of the N word were lucky to be enslaved in the USA because they got to be christians. I was five years old---I remember it vividly. It was when I first began to realize that I am a jew

I haven’t written any historical texts. I have read many, though. Mostly written by Europeans. I have to admit, African cave paintings aren’t amongst what I consider accurate or detailed historical documentation.
Your point? remember Disraeli---DA JOOO----when knocked about in London --he said. "MY PEOPLE WERE WRITING PHILOSOPHY WHILE YOURS WERE LIVING IN TREES" -----actually----all people did their "history"---but they are all people with the SAME INTELLECTUAL POTENTIAL. My field is (or was) neuroscience---I got news----there are no differences in BRAIN POTENTIAL----one race from another. ALL BRAINS IS ONE

Yeah? so? It is very insulting to suggest that blacks are LUCKY to have been enslaved. I was five years old when I got moved to a WASP TOWN. ---we had to move---mom was pregnant with sib # 4 and 5 ---the tiny garden apartment would not accommodate a family of seven. Of course my playmates were WASPS----somehow---I am not sure why---I was horrified when my waspy playmate told me that persons of the N word were lucky to be enslaved in the USA because they got to be christians. I was five years old---I remember it vividly. It was when I first began to realize that I am a jew
I never suggested any enslaved person was “LUCKY”. No need for such strawman fallacies. That being said, every dark cloud has a silver lining, and being integrated into a more modern and evolved society can be considered a step up for someone from a primitive culture. You don’t have to agree.

Your point? remember Disraeli---DA JOOO----when knocked about in London --he said. "MY PEOPLE WERE WRITING PHILOSOPHY WHILE YOURS WERE LIVING IN TREES" -----actually----all people did their "history"---but they are all people with the SAME INTELLECTUAL POTENTIAL. My field is (or was) neuroscience---I got news----there are no differences in BRAIN POTENTIAL----one race from another. ALL BRAINS IS ONE
You ask for my point and proceed to write that jumbled mess? Mow your own lawn, whackadoodle.

I never suggested any enslaved person was “LUCKY”. No need for such strawman fallacies. That being said, every dark cloud has a silver lining, and being integrated into a more modern and evolved society can be considered a step up for someone from a primitive culture. You don’t have to agree.
Still not nice to say. Persons living in the deepest and darkest Afri
You ask for my point and proceed to write that jumbled mess? Mow your own lawn, whackadoodle.
That which I wrote is very important. ALL people---all over the world, have
BRAIN That human brain has the same potential all over the world ---whether you like it or not. The accidents of history---do not deny the
value of all human beings or their CULTURE

Still not nice to say.
The truth doesn’t care about your feelings.
That which I wrote is very important.
To you, maybe. To me, it came across as an emo, unhinged rant.
ALL people---all over the world, have
BRAIN That human brain has the same potential all over the world ---whether you like it or not. The accidents of history---do not deny the
value of all human beings or their CULTURE
I never suggested otherwise. However, history teaches us that more technologically evolved societies often dominate lesser ones. Do you deny history?

Forum List

Back