🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

Sorry bull dyke, WE will decide what is best for our children. Not you. Cry harder.
Here's an example you can model off of....
1628636233968.png
Certainly not MY call...nor MY choice.

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
And he'll just yank their paychecks.

Unless, of course, you want every city and county to just ignore their State government? In that case, every county that wishes to ignore a masking order is a hero!

The biggest story today is that Cuomo was forced to resign and the thing lefties want to talk about is DeSantis being overruled about masks? These people are pathetic.

Another defeat for the statists:

And you know what you fucking moron, i bet plenty of people will not go on that cruise line. You cut your nose off to spite your face, is typical of progressive thinking.....

He's a bully for lots of reasons. He's a statist, and anti-liberty, because he promotes government mandates to businesses, as well as local governments.

"Constitutional issues aside, DeSantis' embrace of Florida's law is hard to reconcile with his professed desire to create a "business-friendly environment" featuring "decreased regulation." At CPAC, DeSantis declared that "every Floridian has a right to earn a living and all businesses have a right to operate." Apparently DeSantis respects that right only when businesses operate the way he thinks they should."
I have to put this idiot on ignore, because the dumbass cant see his own party demanding that their slaves obey everything the masters tell them, like proving that their slaves must get the jab and alter their DNA, so they get even more stupid......

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
Broward County is one of the more liberal Counties in Florida, Astro...get back to me when it's a County that isn't dominated by Democrats.

I have to put this idiot on ignore, because the dumbass cant see his own party demanding that their slaves obey everything the masters tell them, like proving that their slaves must get the jab and alter their DNA, so they get even more stupid......
Sorry. Guess I touched a nerve. I'm not a Democrat. I don't support mandatory vaccinations. But I also don't support government banning them if that's how businesses want to operate.

He can try.....there'd be a lawsuit very very very quickly.
Why not. I think that every county should sue every governor who demands a mask mandate. Lets tie the courts up for decades. And while they are waiting, just ignore the Governor.

Isn't that what they are planning on doing to DeSantis?

What is good for the goose.

BTW, did you hear about the Texas Supremes ruling that the runaway Democrats can be arrested? Brought a smile to My face.

Forum List

Back