🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

The South really isn't full of "hillbilly's", Otto! This notion that because someone has a Southern accent that they're not as smart as someone who doesn't makes you look foolish.
It’s based on lower educational achievement. The accent has little to do with it.

It’s based on lower educational achievement. The accent has little to do with it.
You know what, Otto...there was a time that I'd have agreed with you that schools are better in the North than the South but the sad truth is that liberal teacher's unions have made schools in the North so bad that I don't know if you get an "education" anywhere in this country at this point!

Hmmm...I cite actual articles showing why people might move...you claim to have two "cousins" who moved...but I'm the idiot?
There was literally a stampede of businesses leaving New York City and headed to Miami over the last year because of the policies of Cuomo and De Blasio...but to you that's not moving because of political reasons?
Yes, you are the idiot for thinking you know why everyone moves. Again, there are many reasons.

Yes, you are the idiot for thinking you know why everyone moves. Again, there are many reasons.
Which I cited. You on the other hand gave us your "cousins"...who have moved for reasons so mysterious and seemingly secret that you won't tell us what they are! But I'm the idiot? (eye roll)

Gov DeSandToes also figured out he doesn't have the power to dock anybody's pay.
Fucker needs to think and do his due diligence prior to spouting stupid shit.
Never forget Progs are a loose coalition together for common causes. There are dangerous groups in that coalition. And people frustrated enough to murder many of the white benefactor politicians if it gets to that. How can we have year after, decade after decade, and half a century or more of the same areas run down with all of the massive resources spent on them? People in Bangladesh would be living in mansions with all the money, free food, free assistance, free medical massive donations of goods from corporations . Money from rich people upgrading parks and playgrounds constantly. A massive government employment division with its sole duty to service the impoverished and poorer areas and then some. Education must improve. Money is not the answer. The Babies born out of wedlock and to teenagers must be reduced.

DeSantis takes a hit​

Hold yer tokes, man!

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 7.03.15 PM.png

Gov DeSandToes also figured out he doesn't have the power to dock anybody's pay.
Fucker needs to think and do his due diligence prior to spouting stupid shit.
This statement from one of the most ignorant, uneducated, posters here. Oh the irony....

1629072049784.gif

Never forget Progs are a loose coalition together for common causes. There are dangerous groups in that coalition. And people frustrated enough to murder many of the white benefactor politicians if it gets to that. How can we have year after, decade after decade, and half a century or more of the same areas run down with all of the massive resources spent on them? People in Bangladesh would be living in mansions with all the money, free food, free assistance, free medical massive donations of goods from corporations . Money from rich people upgrading parks and playgrounds constantly. A massive government employment division with its sole duty to service the impoverished and poorer areas and then some. Education must improve. Money is not the answer. The Babies born out of wedlock and to teenagers must be reduced.
You shouldn’t drink & post either ;)

Which I cited. You on the other hand gave us your "cousins"...who have moved for reasons so mysterious and seemingly secret that you won't tell us what they are! But I'm the idiot? (eye roll)
You positioned yourself as knowing why people move. Had that been true, I wouldn't have to tell you why they moved to Tennessee, you'd know. Now that it's obvious you really have no clue why people move, I'm more than happy to tell you. They moved there because their daughter wanted to attend the University of Tennessee. So they purchased a property a year ago so she could enroll as an in-state student and to be near her. The money they save in tuition plus the sale of their NY home covers the cost of their new home in Tennessee.

He's using his brain, which is telling him that things need to get back to as normal as possible, and one way of doing that is let these kids' PARENTS be responsible for their own kids!!! OMG!!! LETTING PARENTS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN KIDS!!!! WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!

2p6LZog.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHA

DuhDumbAss using his brain.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's beyond ridiculous how much effort our fake media puts into painting Abbot and DeSantis and their respective states as failures or failing. Florida and Texas are the gems of the USA no matter how much liberals tout NY and Cali.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DuhDumbass and AssButt are killing ,ore GOP than Democrats could have hoped for.
AND
When he kills their kids they'll blame him and vote Democratic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My god you people are just plain stupid.

You do realize that that was the country that had the hanging chad, and the bitch who tried to get the queer black crook Gillum elected. We know all about Broward county also for the murder of kids at Parkland, where the country school district failed at providing enough security to protect those kids. Still want to try to put a spotlight on broward county and their schools.

Families of Parkland school shooting victims are filing at least 22 lawsuits against Broward County's school board, sheriff's office and more, alleging they failed to prevent the attack that left 17 people dead and another 17 injured.

Parkland Lawsuits: School Shooting Victims' Families ...

View attachment 523993
www.npr.org/2019/04/11/712161514/there-were-failures-parkland-victim-familie…
You mean because you and yours allowed firearms to drop into the hands of a psycho?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, when the school board defied Governor DeSantis Mask Mandate order, he should withold their salaries. There is no reason why kids should be subject to wear masks. It's just another stupid excuse to keep the "Fear" campaign going.

It should be entirely up to the parents to decide whether their kids should wear masks. What is the school board going to do if the kids defy their order? Arrest them? That's just stupid! I would like to see them try to "arrest" a four year old for not wearing a mask - especially if she/he has to wear glasses.

" I would like to see them try to "arrest" a four year old for not wearing a mask - especially if she/he has to wear glasses."

Where exactly do you think masks are worn?
What exactly do you think mask look like?
Have you ever seen a mask properly worn?

Even worse is not knowing WHO actually controls that button. The only thing more dangerous than the ability for one man to unleash Armageddon is for that man to be working from the shadows and be totally unaccountable. I guess we should thank God that Obama is such a coward and America-hater that if Iran or the Norks sucker-punched us with an EMP, he wouldn't respond at all.
Who do you think is president?

"Florida has set a new record for weekly infections for the third consecutive week as the state's health department recorded 151,415 new COVID-19 cases over the past week- a 12 percent increase in the last seven days- for an average of 21,630 cases each day."

No worries, they're all conspiracy believing, camo wearing, poorly educated, MAGA touting, goat roping Republicans anyway. Way to lead Ron!

They are still human beings.

They are still Americans.

Someone loves and depends on them.

Just because trump people don't care if other people suffer and die doesn't mean the rest of us should be like them.

I mean, why become what you don't like?

I know I won't do that.

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
The school boards answer to the local parents. They have been clear, they won’t tolerate their insane bullshit measures that don’t work.

Forum List

Back