🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

Nope, that's not why they moved there... try again...
To be further away from you? Because there are warrants out for their arrest in New York? I don't know your cousins, Faun if in fact they even exist...nor do I really care why they moved. The vast majority of people who are moving to States like Florida, Texas and Tennessee are doing so because they're unhappy with the way States like California, New York and Illinois are run.

Broward County seriously? The most corrupt commie county in Florida ruled by people like election fraud queen Brenda Snipes and former DNC chairman congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz? If DeSantis has them in an uproar he is doing something right.

iu

Seriously, Otto? New York City is the financial hub of the world...Tennessee isn't even close to having that kind of economy! Yet people are moving from New York to Tennessee because the cost of living is so much cheaper and taxes are a fraction of what they would pay in New York. They're moving to Tennessee because the quality of life is better.
Not very many people from NY move to TN. The drop off in culture is too dramatic.

Broward County seriously? The most corrupt commie county in Florida ruled by people like election fraud queen Brenda Snipes and former DNC chairman congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz? If DeSantis has them in an uproar he is doing something right.

iu
Could you please add more commies? I can't understand your point.

To be further away from you? Because there are warrants out for their arrest in New York? I don't know your cousins, Faun if in fact they even exist...nor do I really care why they moved. The vast majority of people who are moving to States like Florida, Texas and Tennessee are doing so because they're unhappy with the way States like California, New York and Illinois are run.
No, they're actually closer to me. But at least you admit you were full of shit when you said people move for political reasons. I'll take that.

"Florida has set a new record for weekly infections for the third consecutive week as the state's health department recorded 151,415 new COVID-19 cases over the past week- a 12 percent increase in the last seven days- for an average of 21,630 cases each day."

No worries, they're all conspiracy believing, camo wearing, poorly educated, MAGA touting, goat roping Republicans anyway. Way to lead Ron!

Not very many people from NY move to TN. The drop off in culture is too dramatic.

No, they're actually closer to me. But at least you admit you were full of shit when you said people move for political reasons. I'll take that.
What I admitted was that I moved to Florida for the same reasons as many New Yorkers do...I don't want to live in a State run by people who put their political agenda's ahead of common sense.

Renters? During the pandemic?

Pretty thin soup from faux.
Did you miss the whole "working remotely" thing, Otto? Last winter I played golf with guys from Boston, Chicago and New York that were all working remotely from their offices up north. None of them was in a hurry to get back to the way things were.

Then don't buy that specific mask.

Or are you too stupid to know that there are many different kinds of masks?

Just because that mask doesn't protect against the virus doesn't mean that every mask is like that one.

There are masks that work against the virus.

View attachment 525542
Or how about I don’t buy any? Commence your tantrum.

What I admitted was that I moved to Florida for the same reasons as many New Yorkers do...I don't want to live in a State run by people who put their political agenda's ahead of common sense.
Sadly, what you claimed is people move for political reasons. Feeling stupid yet?

Sadly, what you claimed is people move for political reasons. Feeling stupid yet?
What's sad, Faun...is that you don't seem to grasp that politics affect the quality of life in the places we live. People are moving out of areas that are becoming unfit to live in BECAUSE of the politics of their leaders. Look no further than Andrew Cuomo and Bill De Blasio...

What's sad, Faun...is that you don't seem to grasp that politics affect the quality of life in the places we live. People are moving out of areas that are becoming unfit to live in BECAUSE of the politics of their leaders. Look no further than Andrew Cuomo and Bill De Blasio...
False, as my family proves. Proving you to be utterly stupid.

Proves you're an idiot for claiming people move for political reasons.
Hmmm...I cite actual articles showing why people might move...you claim to have two "cousins" who moved...but I'm the idiot?
There was literally a stampede of businesses leaving New York City and headed to Miami over the last year because of the policies of Cuomo and De Blasio...but to you that's not moving because of political reasons?

Did you miss the whole "working remotely" thing, Otto? Last winter I played golf with guys from Boston, Chicago and New York that were all working remotely from their offices up north. None of them was in a hurry to get back to the way things were.
Sure, and now one has to avoid the hillbilly south.

Forum List

Back