🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

I have not disputed it. You resist supporting the accusations with evidence. Do it or shut up.
You deliberately failed to acknowledge there are nearly as many leaving the drug haven.
I'll bet you cannot show one person who has moved there purely for political purposes.
If you can't answer both my questions, don't talk to me about being stupid.
Do it or shut up.
The drug haven? What are you even talking about? Like we don't have drugs in Florida?

Look, Colin...this isn't rocket science! Liberal politicians love to raise taxes. It's what they do. People who have property in places like New York pay huge amounts of money in taxes on that property. If you work in New York City you pay New York State taxes on your income plus New York City taxes on your income. The "tax burden" in New York is 12.79%. In Florida it's 6.97%. Taxes ARE political! What part of that concept don't you grasp?

People moving from California to Colorado turned that State from a solid Republican State to a Purple State. People leave places like Cali because they're no longer fit places to live because liberal politics have FUBARED them so bad but then they start turning their new State into the same liberal shit hole as their old one!
That's bullshit oldstyle. If they moved from Liberal policies as you claim, why did they keep them in the new places?

It's right in your fucking post.

That's bullshit oldstyle. If they moved from Liberal policies as you claim, why did they keep them in the new places?

It's right in your fucking post.
That's a question you'll have to answer, Otto! Why would an intelligent person move from one place because it's quality of life has become so compromised by liberal policies only to advocate for the same liberal policies in their new home? I don't have the answer to that but we see it time after time. Colorado has become a purple State not because the people who lived in Colorado suddenly became more liberal! It became more liberal because the State got a huge influx of people from California. North Carolina is seeing the same thing. So is Florida. I can only HOPE that people think long and hard about why they left where they did and why!

That's a question you'll have to answer, Otto! Why would an intelligent person move from one place because it's quality of life has become so compromised by liberal policies only to advocate for the same liberal policies in their new home? I don't have the answer to that but we see it time after time. Colorado has become a purple State not because the people who lived in Colorado suddenly became more liberal! It became more liberal because the State got a huge influx of people from California. North Carolina is seeing the same thing. So is Florida. I can only HOPE that people think long and hard about why they left where they did and why!
The answer is in your post oldstyle. Their moving for other reasons than politics. They like their politics and keep them

Why is that hard for you conservatives to understand?

The answer is in your post oldstyle. Their moving for other reasons than politics. They like their politics and keep them

Why is that hard for you conservatives to understand?
Your answer doesn't make sense, Otto! If a liberal agenda didn't work in the State they are leaving then why would any rational person think it would work in a new State that used to lean conservative that they're moving to BECAUSE it isn't all screwed up like their home State?

You're right that I don't understand...I don't understand that at all!

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.

The DemoKKKrats are terrified of DeSantis.

LOL

Your answer doesn't make sense, Otto! If a liberal agenda didn't work in the State they are leaving then why would any rational person think it would work in a new State that used to lean conservative that they're moving to BECAUSE it isn't all screwed up like their home State?

You're right that I don't understand...I don't understand that at all!
I think that I see your problem now. You're assuming that these people are moving because of your false assumption about Democratic policies. They like those policies and they bring them with them. They're moving for other reasons.

If you change that, everything will make much better sense.

I think that I see your problem now. You're assuming that these people are moving because of your false assumption about Democratic policies. They like those policies and they bring them with them. They're moving for other reasons.

If you change that, everything will make much better sense.
Ah, so what reasons are making them move, Otto?

Ah, so what reasons are making them move, Otto?
Climate change causing fires and extreme weather is one. If you work in agriculture in southern California, they have had an extreme drought for a decade. Entire towns have burned to the ground. Costs like insurance related to extreme weather have skyrocketed if you can even get coverage in some areas.

Christ, traffic in California would be enough to make one move.

Climate change causing fires and extreme weather is one. If you work in agriculture in southern California, they have had an extreme drought for a decade. Entire towns have burned to the ground. Costs like insurance related to extreme weather have skyrocketed if you can even get coverage in some areas.

Christ, traffic in California would be enough to make one move.
You think Climate Change is making people move out of New York, Otto? That's funny stuff, Dude!

Cause if "Climate Change" is as bad as the left would have us believe...the place you'd REALLY want to move to is the southern most US State that is surrounded by ocean water!!! Duh?

• Upgrade
  • Downsizing
  • Aging
  • Change
  • Job
  • Relationship
Just to name a few
Upgrade? What does that even mean? Going from New York to Florida is an "upgrade"? In what way? You can't "downsize" in New York? You stop aging in Florida? With "jobs" you might be onto something because big companies like Goldman Sachs are talking about moving their home offices from New York to Miami. Relationship? You mean all those people are moving because they hooked up with someone from Florida? Come on...

Not one of your better posts, Faun...just saying!

You think Climate Change is making people move out of New York, Otto? That's funny stuff, Dude!

Cause if "Climate Change" is as bad as the left would have us believe...the place you'd REALLY want to move to is the southern most US State that is surrounded by ocean water!!! Duh?
People moving out of NYC were 55 or older during a pandemic from a city that has a very high population density. The three top spots they move to are California, New Jersey and Florida.

Hardly a red state move.

DeSantis is finding out that you can't impose rational thinking on people.

People moving out of NYC were 55 or older during a pandemic from a city that has a very high population density. The three top spots they move to are California, New Jersey and Florida.

Hardly a red state move.
Care to back that claim up with statistics that prove it's not something you pulled out of your ass because you're losing this debate so badly, Otto?

DeSantis is finding out that you can't impose rational thinking on people.
By forcing a pandemic on them?

He doesn't like simple moves that work against the pandemic, but wants the state to provide at $1,500 a dose Rendesavir shots to mitigate the redneck variant.

Wrong on cruise ships with masks.

Wrong on local school policies on masks. 4 teachers dead in last 24 hours.

Wrong on any mitigation effort....herd immunity? How's that working out.

Hardly a red state move.
So they got money.

Forum List

Back