🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

No one moves to another state purely because if their politics. That's rubbish and a very poor justification.
Get the figures how many are doing it and include the ones leaving.

Here's the info for you.
Ask those why they are leaving?
Politics do you think?
You see. You excuse doesn't stack up.
You're using it as some type of magnet for Democrat haters. The same can be said in reverse.

Get some facts before you blow off.

It normally WOULD be senior citizens retiring to Florida, Colin but that's no longer the case! It's now a younger demographic that simply are tired of the bullshit that's going on in States controlled by the left and want to live somewhere where their rights still exist...where a liberal elite doesn't have one set of rules for themselves and another for the general public! It's business owners that want to do business where the government isn't their enemy. It's people who have kids that don't want them educated in school systems that teach crap like Critical Race Theory!
Data says….nnnooooo

No one moves to another state purely because if their politics. That's rubbish and a very poor justification.
Get the figures how many are doing it and include the ones leaving.
It's not politics in general that get people to move, Colin...it's things like high tax rates. Liberal Governors love to raise taxes. At a certain point people tire of having their hard earned income stolen away from them by people who never seem to have worked in the Private Sector and could care less about it! Look at what happened when New Jersey implemented a "millionaires tax"! They ended up losing revenue because so many wealthy New Jersey residents moved to a different State.

Data says….nnnooooo
Otto my eyes tell me differently. I've been here twenty plus years and I've never seen a building boom like Florida is experiencing right now! Houses are being sold sight unseen after a bidding war...that's how high demand is at the moment.

It's not politics in general that get people to move, Colin...it's things like high tax rates. Liberal Governors love to raise taxes. At a certain point people tire of having their hard earned income stolen away from them by people who never seem to have worked in the Private Sector and could care less about it! Look at what happened when New Jersey implemented a "millionaires tax"! They ended up losing revenue because so many wealthy New Jersey residents moved to a different State.

Yeah sure. The initial post was about going to get away from dems. That's rubbish and a poor excuse.
The cost of living there will soon soak up anything they could save.

Listen boofhead. Don't think your silly justifications will convince me of anything. You know it's bullshit so cut the crap. Tell it to school kids who might believe you. Go away.

Yeah sure. The initial post was about going to get away from dems. That's rubbish and a poor excuse.
The cost of living there will soon soak up anything they could save.

Listen boofhead. Don't think your silly justifications will convince me of anything. You know it's bullshit so cut the crap. Tell it to school kids who might believe you. Go away.
You think the cost of living in Florida is higher than New York or New Jersey? You're not the brightest bulb on the tree...are you, Colin? People have been leaving high tax Democratically controlled States when they retire for decades. The difference now is that they are leaving them at a younger age and they are doing so BECAUSE of the way Democrats run their States! "Boofhead"? I feel like I'm back in Junior High! You gonna call me Poopy Pants next?

You think the cost of living in Florida is higher than New York or New Jersey? You're not the brightest bulb on the tree...are you, Colin? People have been leaving high tax Democratically controlled States when they retire for decades. The difference now is that they are leaving them at a younger age and they are doing so BECAUSE of the way Democrats run their States! "Boofhead"? I feel like I'm back in Junior High! You gonna call me Poopy Pants next?
I'm thinking this republic canard of young people moving from Blue to red states is a myth. Young people are moving to urban areas across the US where they can find like minded people and jobs.

BTW people moving from California are moving from fire danger areas to New Mexico and turned the state Blue. NM is number one on list of states that people moved to in first half of 2021.

If youre so certain with your opinions, and that's what it is to justify being a repig, you would have that evidence close by.
When you start to denigrate my intelligence as a constructive rebuttal, I can understand how you would feel you're still in school. The point being, if you continue to be stupid like that, there's every chance I could educate you in how not to make an ignorant fool of yourself.

Aren't you pleased you replied? I am.

He's using his brain, which is telling him that things need to get back to as normal as possible, and one way of doing that is let these kids' PARENTS be responsible for their own kids!!! OMG!!! LETTING PARENTS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN KIDS!!!! WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!

2p6LZog.jpg
Parents can home school their children if they like. By the way, when you send hundreds of children to a school without vaccinations or masks it no longer is about your child but the safety of all the children. Maybe if you were responsible for the health and safety of 300 kids your point of view would change.

If youre so certain with your opinions, and that's what it is to justify being a repig, you would have that evidence close by.
When you start to denigrate my intelligence as a constructive rebuttal, I can understand how you would feel you're still in school. The point being, if you continue to be stupid like that, there's every chance I could educate you in how not to make an ignorant fool of yourself.

Aren't you pleased you replied? I am.
Do you really need "evidence" that the cost of living is higher in New York and New Jersey than it is in Florida? I take you're not very well traveled, Colin?

I'm thinking this republic canard of young people moving from Blue to red states is a myth. Young people are moving to urban areas across the US where they can find like minded people and jobs.

BTW people moving from California are moving from fire danger areas to New Mexico and turned the state Blue. NM is number one on list of states that people moved to in first half of 2021.
People moving from California to Colorado turned that State from a solid Republican State to a Purple State. People leave places like Cali because they're no longer fit places to live because liberal politics have FUBARED them so bad but then they start turning their new State into the same liberal shit hole as their old one!

Parents can home school their children if they like. By the way, when you send hundreds of children to a school without vaccinations or masks it no longer is about your child but the safety of all the children. Maybe if you were responsible for the health and safety of 300 kids your point of view would change.
Interesting that 1 fucking bitch who didnt want her child to be told about God in elementary school, had the whole school system take God out of it. Then they wonder why there are so many mass school shootings from the kids who went to those schools. My point is, if one fucker can stop God then one kid should able to choose to wear a mask or not.

Do you really need "evidence" that the cost of living is higher in New York and New Jersey than it is in Florida? I take you're not very well traveled, Colin?

Been to both several times.
All I ask is for you to supply evidence. If you don't have it at least stop lying.

You see Florida anywhere on that list, Colin? Get a clue...

I'll dispute they are leaving for the reason as before. It doesn't state they ar e going there in droves because it's cheaper to live there as suggested not does mention why the same amount are leaving.

Why are they leaving there in nearly equal amounts? I didn't see that stat there, did you?
Don't give me the crap they are leaving for political reasons. If so where are the ones leaving going, and for w that reason?

You dont think mate. It's all politically motivated derision of the dems and they get blamed for every thing. You're wrong and an idiot. Got a clue about that?

I'll dispute they are leaving for the reason as before. It doesn't state they ar e going there in droves because it's cheaper to live there as suggested not does mention why the same amount are leaving.

Why are they leaving there in nearly equal amounts? I didn't see that stat there, did you?
Don't give me the crap they are leaving for political reasons. If so where are the ones leaving going, and for w that reason?

You dont think mate. It's all politically motivated derision of the dems and they get blamed for every thing. You're wrong and an idiot. Got a clue about that?
Colin? Don't be this stupid! People have been leaving States up north and moving to Florida to retire for a long...long time! They leave because you can live far cheaper in Florida than you can in places like New York and the reason it's far cheaper is because Democratically controlled States tend to raise taxes a lot.

Colin? Don't be this stupid! People have been leaving States up north and moving to Florida to retire for a long...long time! They leave because you can live far cheaper in Florida than you can in places like New York and the reason it's far cheaper is because Democratically controlled States tend to raise taxes a lot.

I have not disputed it. You resist supporting the accusations with evidence. Do it or shut up.
You deliberately failed to acknowledge there are nearly as many leaving the drug haven.
I'll bet you cannot show one person who has moved there purely for political purposes.
If you can't answer both my questions, don't talk to me about being stupid.
Do it or shut up.

Forum List

Back