🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

Poor little helpless dyke. Masks don’t work. Hey asshole, if you can get it wearing a mask, you can spread it wearing a mask. Meaning it’s bullshit virtue signaling. Now stamp your feet and cry some more as I laugh at you while not wearing a mask.
Who told you that masks don't work?

Showing that you’re illiterate again. Hey dyke, if you can catch it through a mask, you can spread it through a mask. Common sense, except to you, Stupidus and you fellow single digit IQ retards. Still not wearing a mask and neither are my kids. Cry some more.
Again...you, in your low IQness, you seem to still stick with the "if you can catch it thru a mask".....to tell the truth, if you want to con-tinue to be stupid and selfish, just stay away from people who want to remain healthy. They will see you, sans mask, as the maroon you are.

1628649378901.png

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE WEARING MASKS??????? (don't they know they don't work?)

Again...you, in your low IQness, you seem to still stick with the "if you can catch it thru a mask".....to tell the truth, if you want to con-tinue to be stupid and selfish, just stay away from people who want to remain healthy. They will see you, sans mask, as the maroon you are.
Throwing a tantrum because reality makes you look stupid, dyke. You claim the mask protects others. While ignoring that if something can get in, it can also get OUT. Making it worthless. I’ll do what I want, whenever I want. My kids will do the same. As will my wife. What will you do about it? Nothing but cry. While you maskers are mocked and laughed as sheep.

Throwing a tantrum because reality makes you look stupid, dyke. You claim the mask protects others. While ignoring that if something can get in, it can also get OUT. Making it worthless. I’ll do what I want, whenever I want. My kids will do the same. As will my wife. What will you do about it? Nothing but cry. While you maskers are mocked and laughed as sheep.
knock knock....delta at the front door.

OMIGOD! These people are wearing useless masks!!!!!
1628650132997.png

Why would lefties be frightened of that unstable idiot. The more he imitates trump, the more he loses ground which makes him a valuable weapon for the left.
Define "losing ground", Colin! You mean being the Governor of a State that is growing by leaps and bounds because people are sick of living in States run by liberals that used the pandemic as an excuse to shut down their economies and take away their personal freedoms? DeSantis is wildly popular in Florida and that scares the shit out of the left which is why he's being attacked non-stop.

If you think he's popular NOW...just wait until liberals start trying to shut everything down again like the last time! We'll have to start a waiting list and a lottery system to decide who gets to move to Florida! There will THAT many people who want out of States run by the Cuomo's and Whitmer's of the world!

Define "losing ground", Colin! You mean being the Governor of a State that is growing by leaps and bounds because people are sick of living in States run by liberals that used the pandemic as an excuse to shut down their economies and take away their personal freedoms? DeSantis is wildly popular in Florida and that scares the shit out of the left which is why he's being attacked non-stop.

If you think he's popular NOW...just wait until liberals start trying to shut everything down again like the last time! We'll have to start a waiting list and a lottery system to decide who gets to move to Florida! There will THAT many people who want out of States run by the Cuomo's and Whitmer's of the world!

Yeah sure. Just more repig propanda against the dems.

He is a total nut job and I hope he attracts more nut jobs there. Its the right place for them.
If he's your great white hope, opposition looks eternal.
Don't give me the crap he will change anything. He s just a trump clone and you fools look to him as if he can win an election. Concentrate of getting those republicans who voted trump out.

All your childish prediction about other governors is irrelevant. Its just pure hate from you and you know it.

Delta's not gonna be a stranger to you for long.......... ;)
Oh really? Bet your posting privileges against that. Put up or shut up. By the way dyke, we don’t fly Delta so you already lost. No more posting for you.

Forum List

Back