🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

He's an ass. I watched a live news conference of him today giving out first responder checks and a local reporter asked him about the hospitals here seeing quite a bit of uptick here of children being admitted with covid and several intubated. His response: Many are intubated on RSV so. What a fucking dumb shit, although many who contract RSV are intubated the question was about the children with covid. Never really answered the question.
How come we never see the statistics, only hear about an uptick of cases? Why was it last year, covid related illnesses were the all new thing, but actual cases of covid were just minimum? Because of the prog lies, they know they are going to lose the house and senate, so are doing everything they can, to shut down the US so they can steal the 2022 midterms like they did the 2020 presidential election..

Yeah sure. Just more repig propanda against the dems.

He is a total nut job and I hope he attracts more nut jobs there. Its the right place for them.
If he's your great white hope, opposition looks eternal.
Don't give me the crap he will change anything. He s just a trump clone and you fools look to him as if he can win an election. Concentrate of getting those republicans who voted trump out.

All your childish prediction about other governors is irrelevant. Its just pure hate from you and you know it.
Pure "hate" from me? I'm not the person who's moving out of Michigan because I can't stand my Governor! I'm not the person who's recalling my Governor in California because he's so incompetent! I'm not the person who has a new Governor in New York because the old one was such a corrupt piece of shit! People are moving to Florida in droves because DeSantis ISN'T a liberal progressive who cares more about agendas than people...that uses pandemics as an excuse to take away the rights of citizens! "Great white hope..." Nice attempt to infuse racism into the discussion, Colin! It's what your side does when you can't argue the facts!

How come we never see the statistics, only hear about an uptick of cases? Why was it last year, covid related illnesses were the all new thing, but actual cases of covid were just minimum? Because of the prog lies, they know they are going to lose the house and senate, so are doing everything they can, to shut down the US so they can steal the 2022 midterms like they did the 2020 presidential election..
You never see the statistics because you are apparently too stupid to research them.

None. Gee this is easy.

View attachment 524102

Even the makers admit they don’t work.
Dumbfuck, how many times need it be explained the purpose of masks is to help reduce the spread of covid, until you understand? Masks are effective at reducing the spray of spittle which can carry the virus.

Cons are the dumbest creatures slithering the Earth.

Define "losing ground", Colin! You mean being the Governor of a State that is growing by leaps and bounds because people are sick of living in States run by liberals that used the pandemic as an excuse to shut down their economies and take away their personal freedoms? DeSantis is wildly popular in Florida and that scares the shit out of the left which is why he's being attacked non-stop.

If you think he's popular NOW...just wait until liberals start trying to shut everything down again like the last time! We'll have to start a waiting list and a lottery system to decide who gets to move to Florida! There will THAT many people who want out of States run by the Cuomo's and Whitmer's of the world!
1628694527237.png

Dumbfuck, how many times need it be explained the purpose of masks is to help reduce the spread of covid, until you understand? Masks are effective at reducing the spray of spittle which can carry the virus.

Cons are the dumbest creatures slithering the Earth.

And we know that Cons put out a LOT of spittle.

Pure "hate" from me? I'm not the person who's moving out of Michigan because I can't stand my Governor! I'm not the person who's recalling my Governor in California because he's so incompetent! I'm not the person who has a new Governor in New York because the old one was such a corrupt piece of shit! People are moving to Florida in droves because DeSantis ISN'T a liberal progressive who cares more about agendas than people...that uses pandemics as an excuse to take away the rights of citizens! "Great white hope..." Nice attempt to infuse racism into the discussion, Colin! It's what your side does when you can't argue the facts!
It's a good thing that all the kooks move to Florida. There is no debate there.

You never see the statistics because you are apparently too stupid to research them.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa...Why did people like Andy Cujo Gov NY murder 10s of thousands of elderly then try to cook the books, so his statistics wouldnt be known? Oh yeah, to make Red States look bad. Then we found out the truth, because stupid fucks like you wont research them..

Yes, yes. Only the other side is guilty.
The QOP fits rather nicely. Just take a look at some of their facts and statistics....

Climate Change...Their facts show it's communist plot against capitalism or just a big coincidence.

COVID-19...A Chinese plot to undermine capitalism or the former president.

Pandemic mitigation efforts...A government plot to take away are freedoms and masks are the same as the Holocaust.

The 2020 Presidential Election Fraud...Jewish space lasers used by a deceased Venezuelan leader to make Dominion ballot tabulation machines miscount votes or no proof at all.

CRT...A Marxist plot to make our children hate white people, all their cultural grievances or our country was never a racist one.

The Delta Variant...Caused by African-Americans or government overreach.

Sure, it's both sides...?

In droves are they. Yeah sure they are. Basically old farts in wheelchairs to ease their arthritis.
You're using the same scenario when you said trumps rallies numbers indicated he would win. That worked well?
I hope you all move to Florida. It would be like the Mecca of defeated republicans. you can all cry into your MAGA caps together at church while you pray for gods help.

As if that is an indication he will become president or even get the nod from the GOP. He's a nut case and you think the people will Install another idiot like trump? Don't make me laugh. I'm just simmering down from the election .

In droves are they. Yeah sure they are. Basically old farts in wheelchairs to ease their arthritis.
You're using the same scenario when you said trumps rallies numbers indicated he would win. That worked well?
I hope you all move to Florida. It would be like the Mecca of defeated republicans. you can all cry into your MAGA caps together at church while you pray for gods help.

As if that is an indication he will become president or even get the nod from the GOP. He's a nut case and you think the people will Install another idiot like trump? Don't make me laugh. I'm just simmering down from the election .
It normally WOULD be senior citizens retiring to Florida, Colin but that's no longer the case! It's now a younger demographic that simply are tired of the bullshit that's going on in States controlled by the left and want to live somewhere where their rights still exist...where a liberal elite doesn't have one set of rules for themselves and another for the general public! It's business owners that want to do business where the government isn't their enemy. It's people who have kids that don't want them educated in school systems that teach crap like Critical Race Theory!

It normally WOULD be senior citizens retiring to Florida, Colin but that's no longer the case! It's now a younger demographic that simply are tired of the bullshit that's going on in States controlled by the left and want to live somewhere where their rights still exist...where a liberal elite doesn't have one set of rules for themselves and another for the general public! It's business owners that want to do business where the government isn't their enemy. It's people who have kids that don't want them educated in school systems that teach crap like Critical Race Theory!

No one moves to another state purely because if their politics. That's rubbish and a very poor justification.
Get the figures how many are doing it and include the ones leaving.

Forum List

Back