🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

We see what we see.
And you see something you can’t do anything about. An idiot greeter at the local Wal-Mart was just like you and tried telling a man he didn’t care about his kids because they weren’t masked. The resulting verbal ass kicking that moron greeter got from multiple people was great. As was her getting fired in front of a crowd.

And you see something you can’t do anything about. An idiot greeter at the local Wal-Mart was just like you and tried telling a man he didn’t care about his kids because they weren’t masked. The resulting verbal ass kicking that moron greeter got from multiple people was great. As was her getting fired in front of a crowd.
When will dense trump cultists get it thru their pin heads that masks are worn to protect others. I guess selfishness and stupidity is just part of the same orange DNA.

And Florida has not released their (horrendous) covid numbers today

When will dense trump cultists get it thru their pin heads that masks are worn to protect others. I guess selfishness and stupidity is just part of the same orange DNA.
Poor little helpless dyke. Masks don’t work. Hey asshole, if you can get it wearing a mask, you can spread it wearing a mask. Meaning it’s bullshit virtue signaling. Now stamp your feet and cry some more as I laugh at you while not wearing a mask.

Poor little helpless dyke. Masks don’t work. Hey asshole, if you can get it wearing a mask, you can spread it wearing a mask. Meaning it’s bullshit virtue signaling. Now stamp your feet and cry some more as I laugh at you while not wearing a mask.
"Masks don't work"....what brilliant Facebook doctor told you that? :heehee:
1628646043701.png

You opened your pie hole Stupidus. You threatened to make MY child adhere to what YOU want instead of MY wishes. Talk louder. Can’t hear you while you’re running away.
Lol, no. I'm running outta ways to respond to your delusional bullshit, but I'm not running away.

I hear an annoying lying bug buzzing around. Oh, it’s just Stupidus spreading more lies while having no balls.
Lol, I can almost smell the butthurt from here, you're stinging so bad. I really hurt your poor little feelings, didn't I.

Lol, I can almost smell the butthurt from here, you're stinging so bad. I really hurt your poor little feelings, didn't I.
No coward, I’m laughing at your pathetic attempts to sound all big and tough while hiding in mommy’s basement wearing your mask. Hurt my feelings? Hardly. My kids do what my wife and I decide, not what you think. Cry harder for me bitch.

Poor uneducated bull dyke. Pushing your online scam. How about the makers themselves?

View attachment 524080
Right....as I said...the one WEARING the mask is not wearing it to protect themselves....they are wearing it to protect others from themselves. It's really not too hard....even if you have a double digit IQ, hun.

No coward, I’m laughing at your pathetic attempts to sound all big and tough while hiding in mommy’s basement wearing your mask. Hurt my feelings? Hardly. My kids do what my wife and I decide, not what you think. Cry harder for me bitch.
Lol, no you're not.

Right....as I said...the one WEARING the mask is not wearing it to protect themselves....they are wearing it to protect others from themselves. It's really not too hard....even if you have a double digit IQ, hun.
Showing that you’re illiterate again. Hey dyke, if you can catch it through a mask, you can spread it through a mask. Common sense, except to you, Stupidus and you fellow single digit IQ retards. Still not wearing a mask and neither are my kids. Cry some more.

Forum List

Back