🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

Nobody cares that you’re a satan worshipping dyke. Pathetic plea for attention. You still can’t tell my kid what to do. Cry about it some more.
I wonder if someone can alter this:
1628637422506.png
into something like this:
1628637470185.png

Why don't the parents skip the middle man and just set up an altar to Moloch.
Big pharma, the CDC, FDA and all the little MSM minions have been doing that for years while they push the depopulation agenda. Parents are tired of the bs and it shows if you are watching instead of pushing your agenda bs.

You opened your pie hole Stupidus. You threatened to make MY child adhere to what YOU want instead of MY wishes. Talk louder. Can’t hear you while you’re running away.
Just ignore them Lantern they are nothing more than nasty little serpent workers.

That old serpent.PNG

When you do a risk benefit analysis of whether or not kids should wear masks all day, the choice is clear.

Unless they have some serious immunosuppressive condition, there is absolutely no benefit to kids wearing the masks.

And the risk of having them wear a mask all day is that they could get bad case of mask mouth that rots their teeth and causes periodontal disease. Periodontal disease can lead to heart disease and eventually, death.

Obviously forcing kids to wear the Muslim face covering is not a good idea.

Last edited:
When you do a risk benefit analysis of whether or not kids should wear masks all day, the choice is clear.

Unless they have some serious immunosuppressive condition, there is absolutely no benefit to kids wearing the masks.

And the risk of having them wear a mask all day is that they could get bad case of mask mouth that rots their teeth and causes periodontal disease. Periodontal disease can lead to heart disease and eventually, death.

Obviously forcing kids to wear the Muslim face covering is not a good idea.
"mask mouth"......:heehee:

"the Muslim face covering"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
He's an ass. I watched a live news conference of him today giving out first responder checks and a local reporter asked him about the hospitals here seeing quite a bit of uptick here of children being admitted with covid and several intubated. His response: Many are intubated on RSV so. What a fucking dumb shit, although many who contract RSV are intubated the question was about the children with covid. Never really answered the question.

He's using his brain, which is telling him that things need to get back to as normal as possible, and one way of doing that is let these kids' PARENTS be responsible for their own kids!!! OMG!!! LETTING PARENTS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN KIDS!!!! WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!

2p6LZog.jpg
Yep, you're right the very republican area I live in started cancelling local concerts for the rest of the year and at least 4 restaurants shut down in the past week due to covid. Yep, he's right on the ball with doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back