🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis takes a hit

By forcing a pandemic on them?

He doesn't like simple moves that work against the pandemic, but wants the state to provide at $1,500 a dose Rendesavir shots to mitigate the redneck variant.

Wrong on cruise ships with masks.

Wrong on local school policies on masks. 4 teachers dead in last 24 hours.

Wrong on any mitigation effort....herd immunity? How's that working out.
Ah, Otto...school hasn't even started here for most students. Why are teachers dying because of anything DeSantis did?

He doesn't like simple moves that work against the pandemic, but wants the state to provide at $1,500 a dose Rendesavir shots to mitigate the redneck variant.

As for herd immunity? Seems to be working well in Sweden. How is it working here?

Great to see the school board stand up to this Trump wannabe. DeSantis could care less about Florida's children; he is just trying to make political points with the Trump Cult hard core.
Fake disease by filthy liars.

No vaccine mandate.

No mask mandate.

No social distancing policies.

No realization of the redneck variant.
And those things made teachers die before school started?

You stepped in it again, Otto! I'm starting to feel sorry for you...

Last edited:
Upgrade? What does that even mean? Going from New York to Florida is an "upgrade"? In what way? You can't "downsize" in New York? You stop aging in Florida? With "jobs" you might be onto something because big companies like Goldman Sachs are talking about moving their home offices from New York to Miami. Relationship? You mean all those people are moving because they hooked up with someone from Florida? Come on...

Not one of your better posts, Faun...just saying!
Parts of Florida are cheaper than parts of New York. Some people move because they can get more house for their buck. That's upgrading. And many people move when they retire. Florida being a popular destination for retirees.

Your hollow denials are noted.

Bottom line is there are many, many reasons for why people move. For many reasons having absolutely nothing to do with Liberal vs conservative.

Parts of Florida are cheaper than parts of New York. Some people move because they can get more house for their buck. That's upgrading. And many people move when they retire. Florida being a popular destination for retirees.

Your hollow denials are noted.

Bottom line is there are many, many reasons for why people move. For many reasons having absolutely nothing to do with Liberal vs conservative.
Parts of New York are cheaper than New York City. So why wouldn't people simply move there?

One of the primary reasons people move to Florida is that there isn't a State Income tax. That has EVERYTHING to do with Liberal vs. Conservative!

Parts of New York are cheaper than New York City. So why wouldn't people simply move there?

One of the primary reasons people move to Florida is that there isn't a State Income tax. That has EVERYTHING to do with Liberal vs. Conservative!
Some do, some don't. Again, there are many reasons for why people move.

I have some cousins who just moved from New York to Tennessee... you tell me why.......

Case in point..

Some do, some don't. Again, there are many reasons for why people move.

I have some cousins who just moved from New York to Tennessee... you tell me why.......
Well duh, the same reasons I just mentioned about Florida! Tennessee is even cheaper than Florida is but there are jobs there because it's a business friendly State.

Well duh, the same reasons I just mentioned about Florida! Tennessee is even cheaper than Florida is but there are jobs there because it's a business friendly State.
So why does the State of TN produce less of our countries GDP than NY?

When will dense trump cultists get it thru their pin heads that masks are worn to protect others. I guess selfishness and stupidity is just part of the same orange DNA.

Protecting someone else isn't something the trump people can comprehend or understand much less would ever occur to them.

That just might explain why the trump people are so against masks.

Since they believe wearing a mask doesn't benefit them personally, they don't see any reason to wear one.

Nope, that's not why they moved there... try again...

None. Gee this is easy.

View attachment 524102

Even the makers admit they don’t work.

Then don't buy that specific mask.

Or are you too stupid to know that there are many different kinds of masks?

Just because that mask doesn't protect against the virus doesn't mean that every mask is like that one.

There are masks that work against the virus.

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 8.43.52 AM.png

So why does the State of TN produce less of our countries GDP than NY?
Seriously, Otto? New York City is the financial hub of the world...Tennessee isn't even close to having that kind of economy! Yet people are moving from New York to Tennessee because the cost of living is so much cheaper and taxes are a fraction of what they would pay in New York. They're moving to Tennessee because the quality of life is better.

Forum List

Back