DeSantis to Declare his OWN Winner for the Women's College Swim Competition via PROCLAMATION

DeSantis plans to honor a woman who has worked so hard to achieve athletic success. It doesn't mean he is declaring her a winner. The post is another example of the sissie left's war against genuine females.

DeSantis seems to be having a rough go of it lately, so he is tossing some red meat out to the transphobe base down there in Florida. Thoughts?

It is called reality you dumbass Moon Bat.

You wouldn't understand what he did because because like all stupid uneducated Moon Bats you don't know jackshit about Biology. Just like you are don't know anything about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Since you are ignorant in Biology I'll let the Kindergartner explain it to you:

DeSantis seems to be having a rough go of it lately, so he is tossing some red meat out to the transphobe base down there in Florida. Thoughts?
Pinkie, you want red meat? Go lay down and play with your tweeter till its red and let the adults have a conversation...
This is so wrong in every way but what the hay....It's this place so sue me
If we don't laugh at this crazy freaking shit, it will drive some crazy...

All athletes work hard.
sure, but most people that understand basic science, understand that males are born different then females and better advantages in most sports…for example they are naturally stronger…hence why we have female sports and male sorts

This guy couldn’t win against others with the same sort of genetics.

All the Gov did was recognize the female that was the best at her sport

sure, but most people that understand basic science, understand that males are born different then females and better advantages in most sports…for example they are naturally stronger…hence why we have female sports and male sorts

This guy couldn’t win against others with the same sort of genetics.

All the Gov did was recognize the female that was the best at her sport
Most people understand that when the NCAA says "this is who won" then that means...you know...that is who won.

Most people understand that when the NCAA says "this is who won" then that means...you know...that is who won.
haha oh wow the NCAA is always right now?
I’ve been watching sports long enough to know that’s not right…

I’ve likely been following sports longer then you’ve hated women….so trust me they aren’t always right

If he really wants to do something he should mandate, through his legislature, that allowing transgender freaks to compete in women's sports in FL state-funded universities won't pass muster and that they will not be able to compete against schools that allow it.

That said while second place might be a travesty the young woman is likely getting a free ride for a first-class education and should do OK in life long after the freak offs himself.....Living well is the best revenge. ;)

Either the nut-jobs running the events disallow transgender participants or they don't. The rub will be if they double down on stupid and start recruiting the freaks in number. Even then it serves as a object lesson on why liberals should not be in charge of anything.
How about getting rid of swimming, football, etc... since it's just a waste of money anyway and in no way addresses the mission of the universities to start with?

That being said, yep...anyone can identify however they want. The State is under no obligation to allow you to have an unfair advantage.

How about getting rid of swimming, football, etc... since it's just a waste of money anyway and in no way addresses the mission of the universities to start with?

That being said, yep...anyone can identify however they want. The State is under no obligation to allow you to have an unfair advantage.
you don’t think sports educate people? i think learning to play competitively, fairly, and as a team are essential to learning and being productive

Forum List

Back