DeSantis to Declare his OWN Winner for the Women's College Swim Competition via PROCLAMATION

1) what's not true?
PBS is not government funded. It does get grants from the government, just like many other institutions.
Benefits to sports from experts: Benefits of Sports for Adolescents
Undoubtedly.
or are you saying PBS doesn't exist?
Don't be stupid. I doubt you can help it.
Beyond that, most colleges, including the public university I did undergrad, had a on campus radio and television station...which was great, for Comm majors, journalism majors etc
Sure. And twice a year you likely had fund raisers and contributors. Gee...if it's government funded...why would you have those fundraisers? Are you stating that campus radio and TV stations don't have fund raisers?
2) haha yeah...i suppose sports taught me that when writing on a message board on my phone, to someone named candycorn, I didn't have to worry to much about grammar.
It was supposed to e "too", not "to". Sports taught you well.

LOL DeSantis thinks he's Trump, soon he'll decide he is president elect. Calling Georgia calling...

Where do republicans find these autocratic buffoons one must wonder? Reading below for the non cult among us.

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." Ray Bradbury

'How Democracies Die' Steven Levitsky And Daniel Ziblatt'

PBS is not government funded. It does get grants from the government, just like many other institutions.

Undoubtedly.

Don't be stupid. I doubt you can help it.

Sure. And twice a year you likely had fund raisers and contributors. Gee...if it's government funded...why would you have those fundraisers? Are you stating that campus radio and TV stations don't have fund raisers?

It was supposed to e "too", not "to". Sports taught you well.
hahaha PBs isn’t Govt funded? Grants are funding? haha

carry on idiot

This nation either supports the individuals and their freedom and liberty or it doesn't, if it doesn't then stop the propaganda from claiming as such like the Pledge of Allegiance.

Sports are in schools to prepare students to fight in wars.
Certainly...competative sports bring about great advantages in a person...such as leadership, dealing with pressure, physical fitnesses etc....characteristics that translate well to officers in the military and beyond

That was part of the PPP....not quite the same, but yeah a lot of businesses were able to take advantage of that loan program...
Loans, grants, etc.... all money.

Not different at all.

Trump's bail out of the farmers... doesn't that make the farms "government funded"? Or are you going to keep making excuses?

1648057051684.png

Loans, grants, etc.... all money.

Not different at all.

Trump's bail out of the farmers... doesn't that make the farms "government funded"? Or are you going to keep making excuses?

View attachment 620024

yep…

well Trump wasn’t the one that started Ag subs…they go back decades before trump

not really sure how this supports your prior claim about sports though

yep…

well Trump wasn’t the one that started Ag subs…they go back decades before trump

not really sure how this supports your prior claim about sports though

He didn't end them and he issued two new rounds of subsidies.

It doesn't have anything to do with sports...it has to do with your allegation that PBS is "government funded" which--it isn't!!!!

He didn't end them and he issued two new rounds of subsidies.

It doesn't have anything to do with sports...it has to do with your allegation that PBS is "government funded" which--it isn't!!!!
why would he end them? yeah we issue them anytime we have a farm bill

hahaha pBs isn’t govt funded! haha

i really have no idea how Farm Bills support your claim that PBS isn’t govt funded either

why would he end them? yeah we issue them anytime we have a farm bill

hahaha pBs isn’t govt funded! haha

i really have no idea how Farm Bills support your claim that PBS isn’t govt funded either
Again, saying PBS is "government funded" is like saying the farms are "government funded". Both receive federal monies.

Forum List

Back