DeSantis' War on Farmworkers and Labor

It's probably difficult to get good Mexican carpentaros in Nevada. No one wants to live there.
Come on, Nevada is as good as it gets out west. LV sucks, yes, but the outskirts are good. From Mesquite to Panaca, Pioche, Ely, Westover is interesting. Wendover to Reno is better.

Yuma. Go live in Yuma if you want to live in hell's antechamber.

It's probably difficult to get good Mexican carpentaros in Nevada. No one wants to live there.
"Good Mexican carpenter" :auiqs.jpg:

I have never seen anything like that.

I have seen Cuban, white, German, and black carpenters that were good.

Yeah, Germans are white, too, but this dude is OCD and good.

He don't mess around. Totally different from the American carpenters I've seen.

Oh! I knew a Korean cabinet-maker, too. (Korean-American)

Last edited:
You're a woman? Damn, that explains a lot.

LOL, what a stupid douche. You CALLED him a woman in the post Marvin responded to. Gawd leftists are stupid. You're quite the looker though from your last self portrait...

LOL, what a stupid douche. You CALLED him a woman in the post Marvin responded to. Gawd leftists are stupid. You're quite the looker though from your last self portrait...

Waaa

WTF is going on when Scripps claims that the illegal use of illegal immigrants is so important to Florida that the agribiz is in a panic? It's B.S. designed to influence voters. It seems that these undocumented illegals are only interested in smuggling dope and killing Americans.

WTF is going on when Scripps claims that the illegal use of illegal immigrants is so important to Florida that the agribiz is in a panic? It's B.S. designed to influence voters. It seems that these undocumented illegals are only interested in smuggling dope and killing Americans.
A few are. The great majority, pinocchio, are working domestically and agriculturally. We have our American drug gangsters.
What is wrong with your head?

A few are. The great majority, pinocchio, are working domestically and agriculturally. We have our American drug gangsters.
What is wrong with your head?
We haven't got a handle on the millions of illegals that crossed the border. Chances are that they are curled up on a corner in a big city or a member of a freaking gang dedicated to robbing and killing Americans. You have to admire the leftie blogs for their ability to blame a freaking republican governor for the mess that demented old Joe Biden created.

ctrxoyhe0o3b1.png

are you torn between getting rid of all brown people and making brown people do all your work

Since Democrats are driving more women out of women's sports, they can use that extra spare time to pick crops, reducing the need for illegals.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back