Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters

I guess whatever it takes for Trump to antagonize the democrats will work for him and his million supporters. The democrats have been and are still doing to try to antagonize republican conservative supporters for decades. It's tit for tat now.

Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Tree's really are dumb aren't they? Can't even get a half a quote right.

Tree's are used for a dog to piss on.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.
Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Do you believe Hillary had to duck sniper fire?
She was in a place where sniper fire was a regular occurrence. I doubt that she was fired on. Now, do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

You doubt she was fired on? WTF, did you just fall off the truck?
hillary sniper fire - Bing video
Thought so. Another braindead Sandy Hook troofer. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I doubt you thought.

Hillary lied about sniper fire, therefore the fake bombs were mailed by the Elders of Zion.

Q.E.D.

Dat's how logic works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeeeel!

President Trump dared to criticize Hillary and the Hussein and the fake news CNN, therefore the bombs are “Trump’s fault”.

Liberal logic.

1) Trump and his entire administration have condemned what happened 2) We have no idea who did this 3) Blaming Trump for something he has no part in is gross 4) If you blame Trump for this then it's all Dem leaders fault when people send packages to Republicans.

You can't blame Trump for this but let's face it he has incited violence at every rally.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Yes I do.

All the facts about Sandy Hook are plain as day, on the first day it happened.

all of you RW's need to forget about bombs - the caravan is gonna get ya !

BOO !

:777:

Yea, those 3 or 4 that might actually get into the states, most will stay in the bigger cities in Mexico once they get that far. But let them scaredy cats and shake in their flip flops.

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

No Kamela or Frankenstein, or Pelosi, etc.

It looks like a pissed off Bern Bot based solely on the targets.

Just a theory. Speculating here.

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.

Trump supporters haven't resorted to violence or the mob action you asshat democrats have been engaging in since 2016....up to and including trying to assassinate Trump and the entire Republican Baseball team.

Whoever the bernie bro is who sent these fake bombs likely will have the FBI up his behind in about 10 minutes...since this genius is not up to the level of the left wing unabomber....

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!
I notice you did not call Wry Catcher on his thread claiming trump is to blame, I wonder why?

Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton
Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you
No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.
You sound nervous. Are you nervous that some deplorable did something stupid and sent those bombs?

Hell it's probably someone on these boards. How many times have you seen certain poster's call for a civil war or violence to wipe the dems? There are several here.
We've already had two known board members commit acts of terrorism in real life.

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

No Kamela or Frankenstein, or Pelosi, etc.

It looks like a pissed off Bern Bot based solely on the targets.

Just a theory. Speculating here.

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.

Trump supporters haven't resorted to violence or the mob action...

O'rly?

jews-will-not-replace-us.jpg

THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!

charlottesville-protests-car-crash-blur-ap-jef-170812-16x9-992.jpg

VROOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

Shit, I was thinking the same thing myself this morning.

I thought, this sounds like a perfect way to indict the reputation of the opposition. . . .

ALWAYS ask, cui bono?

Well, if the bombs didn't go off, or never were even intended to go off? It's pretty obvious.

Just when I thought Republicans couldn't get any lower.....

Hillary Rotten Clinton
Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you
No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.
You sound nervous. Are you nervous that some deplorable did something stupid and sent those bombs?

Hell it's probably someone on these boards. How many times have you seen certain poster's call for a civil war or violence to wipe the dems? There are several here.
We've already had two known board members commit acts of terrorism in real life.

Maybe that was before my time here or I just didn't pay attention so I don't know who they were.

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

This morning you said that Trump send the "bombs", right?

I notice you did not call Wry Catcher on his thread claiming trump is to blame, I wonder why?
Ya mean therz MOAR topics about this? How many? Please link to them. I'd hate to miss one!

Forum List

Back