Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Its a liberal hoax...the libs are sending these silly packages for sympathy and to pump up their defeated base....don't be fooled....

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Let's restate the observation and plausible conclusion, shall we?

All persons targeted had some roll in Hillary winning the DNC nod. All recent anger is at Frankenstein, Harris, and Gay Cory for the Kavanaugh fiasco, but so far, no bombs to them.

The identity of the targets tends to support a conclusion that the perp is a pissed Bern Bot.

It is in no way sufficient proof of anything, but could be the basis of the FBI's profiling.

That is all I am saying. I am not pointing the finger at democrats and will not do so.

That does make a certain amount of sense.
It also paints conservatives in a bad light making it twice as good for a bernie supporter.

Do you believe Hillary had to duck sniper fire?

All persons targeted had some roll in Hillary winning the DNC nod. All recent anger is at Frankenstein, Harris, and Gay Cory for the Kavanaugh fiasco, but so far, no bombs to them.

The identity of the targets tends to support a conclusion that the perp is a pissed Bern Bot.

It is in no way sufficient proof of anything, but could be the basis of the FBI's profiling.

That is all I am saying. I am not pointing the finger at democrats and will not do so.
even if it is a "democrat" that doesn't damn the entire lot any more than some white racist asshat damn the entire (R) side.

She was in a place where sniper fire was a regular occurrence. I doubt that she was fired on. Now, do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Not the craziest theory. If I had to lay money on the politics of the culprits, I would put my money on someone not in the political mainstream before Id bet on a left wing or right wing nut job.
This sort of stinks of vodka, but I do not have a good sense of smell.

It did take attention away from the Saudi thing. I think maybe this time it may not be a pizzagate tinfoil hat guy. But who knows?

If you know so much about what is happening right now with these bombs, why aren't you with the FBI right now?

And yet in another thread related to the Democrat witch hunt on NOW JUSTICE KAVANAUGH YOU SAID.......

So you admit that this guy is one of the cult guys and you want him on the Supreme Court no wonder what sort of sex freak he is because you are in the same cult? We already have sex freaks in the presidency and the vice-presidency.

If you knew so much about Kavanaugh and the President and VP, why didn't YOU go to the FBI over Kavanaugh?

BECAUSE YOU'RE A LEFTIST HYPOCRITE OF COURSE.

Not comparable. There was enough evidence to make kavanaugh smell really fishy. In this situation, nobody knows anything yet. But you do, apparently. So call the FBI. You apparently have the information necessary to end the huge and expensive investigation that is currently underway in several states.

BTW: all caps is a sign of stupidity.

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks.

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!

She was in a place where sniper fire was a regular occurrence. I doubt that she was fired on. Now, do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

You doubt she was fired on? WTF, did you just fall off the truck?
hillary sniper fire - Bing video

Hillary lied about sniper fire, therefore the fake bombs were mailed by the Elders of Zion.

Q.E.D.

Dat's how logic works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeeeel!

I don't know if it's a false flag, but I do find it astonishing that none of the explosives went off (thank God). It could be any number of people or even foreign governments trying to create chaos, stoke fear and distrust in the U.S. They wouldn't go so far as to actually harm an American in case they are caught, but they could create terror.

Don't count out such a theory. It's very early, let's wait and hear from the authorities investigating.

Last edited:
I guess whatever it takes for Trump to antagonize the democrats will work for him and his million supporters. The democrats have been and are still doing to try to antagonize republican conservative supporters for decades. It's tit for tat now.
Yes and you can support the tit for tat like children do or you can act like a grown up and show a little integrity by being responsible for your own actions by acting respectable.

Now do you agree that the nationalism term probably isn’t the best to live and die by?

As you know WE CANNOT BE CIVIL with PEOPLE LIKE YOU who are TRYING TO DESTROY US.

Hillary Rotten Clinton
Wow, you are following the advise of Clinton now? Really? How embarassing for you
No, How Embarrassing For You Being a Beta Male, and lapping up whatever drivel the left feeds you.

BTW, that's a TAT.

You TIT.

You are welcome.
You sound nervous. Are you nervous that some deplorable did something stupid and sent those bombs?

Hell it's probably someone on these boards. How many times have you seen certain poster's call for a civil war or violence to wipe the dems? There are several here.

Dat's how this shit works, folks.

You Lefties eating your own now huh?
Why poke fun of black southerners?

SuspiciousPack.jpg

You doubt she was fired on? WTF, did you just fall off the truck?
hillary sniper fire - Bing video
Thought so. Another braindead Sandy Hook troofer. :rolleyes:

It could be an idiot who happens to support Trump and thinks he/she is helping the cause.

No Trumpster with an IQ over 100 would see this development as a positive, but every side has dumb fucks. You never know.

Now MSNBC tripped over their tongue when they used the narrative that Trump incites violence through calling the media the Enemies of the State.
Inadvertantly they are admitting Dems incite violence for it's rhetoric that conservatism and freedom of speech is the enemy.-oops

Forum List

Back