Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Uhm, no-

Law enforcement officials told The Associated Press that the devices, containing timers and batteries, were not rigged like booby-trapped package bombs that would explode upon opening. But they were uncertain whether the devices were poorly designed or never intended to cause physical harm.
Investigators search for person who sent mail bombs, motive

ROFL! Sorry, but Hillary voters are the ones with the requisite brainpower. Your dumb enough to believe that it was an actual attempt to assassinate Dims.

The absolute hillarity of you calling anyone dumb is the best laugh I've had all day. You couldn't find a clue standing in a clue field, covered in clue musk. We've seen that with you time and time again.

Yes, I think that the FBI is investigating the FACT that SOMEONE sent viable, working bombs to the homes of two past Presidents, a former AG, a former Secretary of State, the former head of the CIA, an elderly Democrat supporter, and a current US Senator, all of whom have been targets of virulent attacks by Donald Trump.

These weren't fake bombs, or pretend bombs. These were real bombs which would have detonated on opening, had they reached their intended recipients. Nobody would do such a deadly or dangerous thing, as a campaign tactic, just because of the potential for something to go amiss and the bomb could explode prematurely killing someone other than the intended recipient.

You don't know that the statements that you are making here are correct. It is pure conjecture on your part as to the viability of the devices. It seems that you're more interested in a narrative than you are the truth.

It's been ALL OVER THE NEWS. You have to be living under a rock to miss it. And I'm ini Canada and I'm reading and hearing all of this stuff.
At least one of them was detonated.
The bomb didn't go off, dumbass. The police blew it up.

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?

Unless you have proof you are not sharing with the FBI or you are assuming facts not in evidence.

Uhm, no-

Law enforcement officials told The Associated Press that the devices, containing timers and batteries, were not rigged like booby-trapped package bombs that would explode upon opening. But they were uncertain whether the devices were poorly designed or never intended to cause physical harm.

The absolute hillarity of you calling anyone dumb is the best laugh I've had all day. You couldn't find a clue standing in a clue field, covered in clue musk. We've seen that with you time and time again.

Yes, I think that the FBI is investigating the FACT that SOMEONE sent viable, working bombs to the homes of two past Presidents, a former AG, a former Secretary of State, the former head of the CIA, an elderly Democrat supporter, and a current US Senator, all of whom have been targets of virulent attacks by Donald Trump.

These weren't fake bombs, or pretend bombs. These were real bombs which would have detonated on opening, had they reached their intended recipients. Nobody would do such a deadly or dangerous thing, as a campaign tactic, just because of the potential for something to go amiss and the bomb could explode prematurely killing someone other than the intended recipient.

You don't know that the statements that you are making here are correct. It is pure conjecture on your part as to the viability of the devices. It seems that you're more interested in a narrative than you are the truth.

It's been ALL OVER THE NEWS. You have to be living under a rock to miss it. And I'm ini Canada and I'm reading and hearing all of this stuff.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron...

detonate

to explode, or to make something such as a bomb explode

... are you ever not a fucking moron? :badgrin:

Uhm, no-

You said they were fake bombs, and yet the police had no trouble detonating it. Every report by bomb experts that I have heard and read said definitively that these were not "fake bombs". They weren't missing parts which would render them safe from explosion. They were working bombs. The fact that the police were able to detonate one, proves it.

Uhm, no-

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron...

detonate

I know you said "detonated," moron. However, we can all read the news. What happened isn't in dispute. The police used other explosives to destroy the bomb. What you are doing here is called "lying."

Uhm, no-

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron...

detonate

I know you said "detonated," moron. However, we can all read the news. What happened isn't in dispute. The police used other explosives to destroy the bomb. What you are doing here is called "lying."
Like I asked, are you ever not a fucking moron...?

Agents trace bomb found in mailbox at Soros' N.Y. home | Reuters

Bomb squad technicians detonated it in a nearby wooded area, police said.

Uhm, no-

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron...

detonate

Prove it. Show me one report which says the the police used something other than the actual bomb to detonate it.

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?
Or equally as plausible

A democrat did it to make republicans look bad
That's far more plausible.

Of course the likely lame bomb sender is a Prog. The Anti-Civility and Invader-Refugee army tactics are blowing up in the Dems' faces, so they are desperate for something to change public opinion before the election.

Even David Axelrod has noted the tactic of tossing a brick through one's own party's campaign office right before an election to get media attention. This bombs are just on a bigger scale. The big tell is that none of them were set to actually explode.

Only Obama's deep state could do this without getting caught...they know how to leave no trace.....false flag of course....Its not working Dems.....:21:

Prove it. Show me one report which says the the police used something other than the actual bomb to detonate it
None of the mailed fake bombs even have the capacity to explode....they have timers on them that are not even wired in or functional....just there for appearance sake....mail bombs never use timers or they could go off without hitting the target....pretty stupid....liberal type of stupid....

Prove it. Show me one report which says the the police used something other than the actual bomb to detonate it.

CNN opened their package & casually snapped photos of their bomb before it was taken away, completely outside protocol for safety for their staff or law enforcement. But then again, it's hard to hype a story if you follow protocol, leave the building with all employees immediately and call in the bomb squad...

Wouldn't surprise me if CNN gets indicted for at least endangering staff on this one..

My point is simple, if you believe in “innocent until proven guilty” then be consistent about it. Saying the Dems are responsible for the pipe bombs without evidence is not following that principle so it makes you a hypocrite.

What do you think about the timing, that democrats were targeted & how the GOP was looking at a lead in polling? Line that up with democrats calling for winning this election using “any means possible” to overcome their sagging support. As an investigating mind, what theory does that tease you towards?

Ok good. Brains exist & notice patterns.
I think that’s speculation based on no evidence. It could be a crazy right winger and it could be a crazy left winger. We won’t know until they investigate. The same speculation was being done about Kavanaugh but you were on the opposite side of the argument calling for evidence and presumption of innocence. Hence the hypocrisy

LOL

Whereas conservatives are too dumb to get away with it.

Uh-oh...
Winners have no reason to do something so desperate....this is an act of a loser...and its dems that are losing....false flag all the way...just a crazy loony liberal trying to disrupt the election...but he went too far....

LOL

Whereas conservatives are too dumb to get away with it.

Uh-oh...
Winners have no reason to do something so desperate....this is an act of a loser...and its dems that are losing....false flag all the way...just a crazy loony liberal trying to disrupt the election...but he went too far....
LOLOL

You just said getting away with it is evidence it was someone on the left.... to which I showed you someone has been arrested in connection with the bombs.

:dance:

Uhm, no-

You said they were fake bombs, and yet the police had no trouble detonating it. Every report by bomb experts that I have heard and read said definitively that these were not "fake bombs". They weren't missing parts which would render them safe from explosion. They were working bombs. The fact that the police were able to detonate one, proves it.
The bomb didn't "detonate," moron. The police used other explosives to blow it up. You would know that if you read actual news instead of your usual diet of propaganda.

The FBI has said none of the bombs was capable of going off.
Uhm, no-

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron...

detonate

Like I asked, are you ever not a fucking moron...?

Agents trace bomb found in mailbox at Soros' N.Y. home | Reuters

Bomb squad technicians detonated it in a nearby wooded area, police said.
Sorry, turd, but other more honest sources said the police "destroyed" the bomb. How do you imagine they set it off if it was capable of actually blowing up?

Uhm, no-

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron...

detonate

ROFL! What a dumbass. What do you imagine the police did to set it off, light the fuse? How could they possibly cause the bomb to go off?

Forum List

Back