Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
And this is what the demoncrats stand for? Attack-attack-attack your opponents. Not a very civilized way of doing things. They attack innocent people who are just trying to have a quiet meal in a restaurant with their family just because they work for Trump? Communists do things like this. Demoncrats are starting to look like a bunch of communists. Just saying.
Oh the irony of hearing you attack innocent people for attacking innocent people. Thanks for the laugh!

The globalist democratic party cannot be seen as innocent. They have done nothing but attacked Trump from day one to attack him every day on anything he says or does. It's a constant attack by the fake leftist liberal media to try and run and bring Trump down. So far it has not worked for the stupid loser dummies. Those so called reporters in the leftist liberal press are nothing more than a bunch of actors and activists straight out of Hollywood.

I am starting to ROFL at some of the stunned silly things who keep bringing up here. Why would you want to attack a man like Trump who has said that he wanted to "drain the swamp"? What a noble person for wanting to drain corruption out of your life. That should be good enough for people like you to at least want to give Trump a shot at it? Did you ever here one demoncrat ever say that they were going to drain the swamp? NOPE.

On the contrary, they wanted to keep the swamp alive and well and you want to support such a party? Where is your head, fella? Up you butt? Get real for a change.
I don’t put much weight on what people say, especially Trump who is full of hot air. He has brought more corruption to washington than he has rooted out. Don’t be fooled by the tag lines.

So, you are now going to have to show me and others here the proof that you have in your possession as to what kind of corruption has Trump brought to Washington? This I need you to point out to me. If you cannot then it well be obvious that you are only here for one purpose only? To mock and attack Trump and on that leftist liberal Antifa bandwagon that is trying to get him impeached. So, go ahead, make your day, punk. :5_1_12024:

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5) Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations, related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump.

Lets not neglect the fact that Trump was pressuring FBI director to squash Flynn's investigation, then fired him for not playing along.

If thats not corruption the word has no meaning.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.

Lots of words and no proof. Typical Lying RePuBliKlan. White Nationalist Trash.

Again, a whole lot of words and no real proof. You are using conjecture, contention and suposition....but you no proof......no evidence to support a damn thing.

Each of the people who received a bomb is political enemy of of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45.

You are using a rather far fetched and heretofore unproven theory to support a claim you cannnot support.

Yet another White Trashnationalist raving on about something he does not know about....typical Facist Loving 45 following, Puting Loving Traitor.
Conjecture, contention and supposition....but no proof......no evidence to support a damn thing.

imagesSN8U9EVO.jpg Maybe the investigators need a Ouija board to find who out who was so obsessed with Debbie W- Schultz=Shultz...some Bernie fans deceased or alive?
Scalise shooter identified, was Sanders volunteer

Last edited:
And this is what the demoncrats stand for? Attack-attack-attack your opponents. Not a very civilized way of doing things. They attack innocent people who are just trying to have a quiet meal in a restaurant with their family just because they work for Trump? Communists do things like this. Demoncrats are starting to look like a bunch of communists. Just saying.
Oh the irony of hearing you attack innocent people for attacking innocent people. Thanks for the laugh!

The globalist democratic party cannot be seen as innocent. They have done nothing but attacked Trump from day one to attack him every day on anything he says or does. It's a constant attack by the fake leftist liberal media to try and run and bring Trump down. So far it has not worked for the stupid loser dummies. Those so called reporters in the leftist liberal press are nothing more than a bunch of actors and activists straight out of Hollywood.

I am starting to ROFL at some of the stunned silly things who keep bringing up here. Why would you want to attack a man like Trump who has said that he wanted to "drain the swamp"? What a noble person for wanting to drain corruption out of your life. That should be good enough for people like you to at least want to give Trump a shot at it? Did you ever here one demoncrat ever say that they were going to drain the swamp? NOPE.

On the contrary, they wanted to keep the swamp alive and well and you want to support such a party? Where is your head, fella? Up you butt? Get real for a change.
I don’t put much weight on what people say, especially Trump who is full of hot air. He has brought more corruption to washington than he has rooted out. Don’t be fooled by the tag lines.

So, you are now going to have to show me and others here the proof that you have in your possession as to what kind of corruption has Trump brought to Washington? This I need you to point out to me. If you cannot then it well be obvious that you are only here for one purpose only? To mock and attack Trump and on that leftist liberal Antifa bandwagon that is trying to get him impeached. So, go ahead, make your day, punk. :5_1_12024:

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5) Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations, related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump.
Well, kiss my grits. People convicted for errors of judgment must mean people they know are involved in sending bombs that kill adversaries in the mail. I'm gonna faint. :deal:

Sorry bout that,

1. If the FBI and CIA will stop trying to sturr up division and hatred of Americans, everything will mellow out.
  2. But they the deep state liberals are trying their best to switch the balance of power back to the liberals.
  3. First tear down the UN then remove the roots of the deep state.
  4. Once the UN is gone the deep state will be easier to cast aside.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This whole saga is highly repulsive.

In this extremely divided political environment, sending this kind of package at this specific time reeks of calculated foreign involvement.

I suspect a dictatorship/autocratic regime... an enemy of US democracy. Maybe an Iranian operative? A covert North Korean operation? if you think about it, the USA has enemies that want power to end up in Dem or Rep hands depending on their interests.

China prefers democrats
Putin loves Trump...
Etc.

This thing is a puzzle that needs to be decoded before the midterms. If it can’t be decoded, it’s intent is pure political manipulation that nukes a democracy.

Definitely worth delaying midterms if not decoded ;)

Last edited:
If they do find a suspect you can almost be sure that it will be some poor Trump supporting smuck who goes to church every week and has been a good model citizen all his life.. Hey, you never know.
I agree. There is no way anyone with a brain would try to do something like this and fuck up the positive momentum the Republicans have going into the election. If it is a Trump supporter or right winger, the person is probably a complete dumb fuck.

Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump, is dumb and gullible enough to do this.
ROFL! Sorry, but Hillary voters are the ones with the requisite brainpower. Your dumb enough to believe that it was an actual attempt to assassinate Dims.

The absolute hillarity of you calling anyone dumb is the best laugh I've had all day. You couldn't find a clue standing in a clue field, covered in clue musk. We've seen that with you time and time again.

Yes, I think that the FBI is investigating the FACT that SOMEONE sent viable, working bombs to the homes of two past Presidents, a former AG, a former Secretary of State, the former head of the CIA, an elderly Democrat supporter, and a current US Senator, all of whom have been targets of virulent attacks by Donald Trump.

These weren't fake bombs, or pretend bombs. These were real bombs which would have detonated on opening, had they reached their intended recipients. Nobody would do such a deadly or dangerous thing, as a campaign tactic, just because of the potential for something to go amiss and the bomb could explode prematurely killing someone other than the intended recipient.

You don't know that the statements that you are making here are correct. It is pure conjecture on your part as to the viability of the devices. It seems that you're more interested in a narrative than you are the truth.

It's been ALL OVER THE NEWS. You have to be living under a rock to miss it. And I'm ini Canada and I'm reading and hearing all of this stuff.

Uhm, no-

Law enforcement officials told The Associated Press that the devices, containing timers and batteries, were not rigged like booby-trapped package bombs that would explode upon opening. But they were uncertain whether the devices were poorly designed or never intended to cause physical harm.
Investigators search for person who sent mail bombs, motive

I agree. There is no way anyone with a brain would try to do something like this and fuck up the positive momentum the Republicans have going into the election. If it is a Trump supporter or right winger, the person is probably a complete dumb fuck.

Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump, is dumb and gullible enough to do this.
ROFL! Sorry, but Hillary voters are the ones with the requisite brainpower. Your dumb enough to believe that it was an actual attempt to assassinate Dims.

The absolute hillarity of you calling anyone dumb is the best laugh I've had all day. You couldn't find a clue standing in a clue field, covered in clue musk. We've seen that with you time and time again.

Yes, I think that the FBI is investigating the FACT that SOMEONE sent viable, working bombs to the homes of two past Presidents, a former AG, a former Secretary of State, the former head of the CIA, an elderly Democrat supporter, and a current US Senator, all of whom have been targets of virulent attacks by Donald Trump.

These weren't fake bombs, or pretend bombs. These were real bombs which would have detonated on opening, had they reached their intended recipients. Nobody would do such a deadly or dangerous thing, as a campaign tactic, just because of the potential for something to go amiss and the bomb could explode prematurely killing someone other than the intended recipient.

You don't know that the statements that you are making here are correct. It is pure conjecture on your part as to the viability of the devices. It seems that you're more interested in a narrative than you are the truth.

It's been ALL OVER THE NEWS. You have to be living under a rock to miss it. And I'm ini Canada and I'm reading and hearing all of this stuff.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Again, a whole lot of words and no real proof. You are using conjecture, contention and suposition....but you no proof......no evidence to support a damn thing.

Each of the people who received a bomb is political enemy of of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45.

You are using a rather far fetched and heretofore unproven theory to support a claim you cannnot support.

Yet another White Trashnationalist raving on about something he does not know about....typical Facist Loving 45 following, Puting Loving Traitor.
Conjecture, contention and supposition....but no proof......no evidence to support a damn thing.
Either way so far.

Such a Trumpian response.

We have lots of proof. Every time Dumb Donald opens his mouth or tweets, he provides proof.

Defendants don't plead guilty to things they didn't do. Not crimes like this. All these guilty pleas and confessions, and the cooperation. The proof is right there in front of you, but you just close your eyes and refuse to look. There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. .

Well, kiss my grits. People convicted for errors of judgment must mean people they know are involved in sending bombs that kill adversaries in the mail. I'm gonna faint. :deal:
LOLOLOLOL

My point is simple, if you believe in “innocent until proven guilty” then be consistent about it. Saying the Dems are responsible for the pipe bombs without evidence is not following that principle so it makes you a hypocrite.

What do you think about the timing, that democrats were targeted & how the GOP was looking at a lead in polling? Line that up with democrats calling for winning this election using “any means possible” to overcome their sagging support. As an investigating mind, what theory does that tease you towards?

Ok good. Brains exist & notice patterns.

Uhm, no-

Law enforcement officials told The Associated Press that the devices, containing timers and batteries, were not rigged like booby-trapped package bombs that would explode upon opening. But they were uncertain whether the devices were poorly designed or never intended to cause physical harm.
Investigators search for person who sent mail bombs, motive

At least one of them was detonated.

They just found another member of Trumps enemies list getting a bomb

Cory Booker

They just found another member of Trumps enemies list getting a bomb

Cory Booker
Or democrat sympathy-votes list using “any means possible” to get a few more votes

The timing sure is curious for a Trump supporter risking loss of a conservative lead.

Why not send the bombs closer to a Thanksgiving or Christmas? Because by then the election would be over.... :popcorn:

We have lots of proof. Every time Dumb Donald opens his mouth or tweets, he provides proof.

Defendants don't plead guilty to things they didn't do. Not crimes like this. All these guilty pleas and confessions, and the cooperation. The proof is right there in front of you, but you just close your eyes and refuse to look. There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. .

We have lots of proof that the bombs are a false flag operation.
Anyone who has served in the Military or in Government has at one time (and usually annually) received training on how to spot "Suspicious" packages. As a result we all recognize the Biden package 100%.

Consider the following "tells":

1. Excessive Postage (Check)
2. Odd shape or poor packaging (Check)
3. Odd addressing, labels, large print, etc. (Check Check check)
4. Notations saying "personal" "Addressee Only", etc. (Check)
5. Fake return address (CHECKMATE!)​

DO a search on suspicious package training and you will find numerous Power Point Presentations and in these you will see an almost perfect duplicate of the Biden Package.

Then take into consideration the contents:

1. Poorly constructed/inert bomb (obviously a stupid Replublican)
2. Isis Flag (OOOOO the boogeyman!!!!)
3. GIT R DONE note (Only an evil Republican would say that!)​

It couldn't be more obvious that the perp was trying to make sure Republicans got the blame.

package-bombs-false-flag.png

What "guilty pleas" or "confessions?"

Forum List

Back