Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Looks like you owe Faun some dollars.
It looked like Hillary was going to win.....anything else asshat?....
You can't admit you fucked up, can you.

Sad.
Nope. :badgrin:
They never learn. They will go on to make the same fuck-ups over and over and over. They will get right back in line to have their piss cups refilled by the propagandists who lie to them and mislead them, and they will chug down what they are told to chug down.

They have never yet failed to fulfill that prediction every time I make it.

So explain to us, moron, how did the police set it off without killing themselves? The douche bag fake news journalists are using the term "detonate" to deliberately mislead. bomb technicians never "detonate" a bomb in the fashion you mean. They either diffuse it or use explosives to blow it up.

So tell us, moron, how did they "detonate" the "bomb," which didn't even have a functional fusing mechanism?
LOLOLOL

The forum’s fucking moron is still making claims and sourcing no one but himself — but he’s a fucking moron.

Fucking moron — either you can link to a verifiable source corroborating your bullshit or you’re making it up.

And anyone reading this already knows which one it is.
Did you believe we didn't notice that you can't explain how the bomb technicians "detonated" the "bomb" without killing themselves?"
Fucking moron... you’re asking me to describe an event I didn’t attend.

Oh wait, neither did you, but here you are, idiotically claiming police blew up a harmless package with no explosives. Why the fuck would they do that, ya fucking moron?

And link a source or expose the real truth which is you’re just making this up.
ROFL! If they did "detonate" the device, there should be an explanation of how it's done somewhere on the internet. What you are admitting is that you can't find any explanation of what you claim is done.

Thanks for playing.

BTW, dumbfuck, the police often blow up harmless packages with explosives because they don't know whether the packages are harmless or not. Blowing them up is the low risk option. What do you imagine they do with suspicious packages, poke them with a stick?

Another point, moron, the police admitted they didn't know whether the package was actually a bomb. They said it "had the components of a bomb." They never said it was a bomb. If they "detonated" the package using only the mechanism in the package, then why don't they know whether it's a bomb?

You are a special kind of stupid. Ya know it?
”If they did "detonate" the device, there should be an explanation of how it's done somewhere on the internet.”

LOLOL

Says you, the forum’s fucking moron, with nothing to back that up either. And you’re such a fucking moron, it totally escapes you that had they blown up a harmless envelope with “other explosives,” as you idiotically claim with no proof, you’d be able to post a link proving that.

That you can’t post such a link proves you made it up.

:dance:
Once again, the moron fails to explain how the bomb techs "detonated" the "bomb" without killing themselves. You also failed to explain why they didn't know whether it was a bomb if they were able to "detonate" it. You think you can cover your ignorance with bluster and personal attacks, but everyone reading this thread knows you're an idiot.

Last edited:
They never learn. They will go on to make the same fuck-ups over and over and over. They will get right back in line to have their piss cups refilled by the propagandists who lie to them and mislead them, and they will chug down what they are told to chug down.

They have never yet failed to fulfill that prediction every time I make it
NBC presidential poll released today has Trump at 47% approval...two points higher than Obuttfuck at this time in his presidency....get ready to lose the midterms ponyboy....but keep watching the van....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

It's common for tards like you. Yep. You got that right.

You never get tired of the taste of piss
But wait...you have been wrong for two years....that's not as bad as Fauny but she is a dumb no nothing chick....

LOLOLOL

The forum’s fucking moron is still making claims and sourcing no one but himself — but he’s a fucking moron.

Fucking moron — either you can link to a verifiable source corroborating your bullshit or you’re making it up.

And anyone reading this already knows which one it is.
Did you believe we didn't notice that you can't explain how the bomb technicians "detonated" the "bomb" without killing themselves?"

Oh wait, neither did you, but here you are, idiotically claiming police blew up a harmless package with no explosives. Why the fuck would they do that, ya fucking moron?

ROFL! If they did "detonate" the device, there should be an explanation of how it's done somewhere on the internet. What you are admitting is that you can't find any explanation of what you claim is done.

Thanks for playing.

BTW, dumbfuck, the police often blow up harmless packages with explosives because they don't know whether the packages are harmless or not. Blowing them up is the low risk option. What do you imagine they do with suspicious packages, poke them with a stick?

Another point, moron, the police admitted they didn't know whether the package was actually a bomb. They said it "had the components of a bomb." They never said it was a bomb. If they "detonated" the package using only the mechanism in the package, then why don't they know whether it's a bomb?

”If they did "detonate" the device, there should be an explanation of how it's done somewhere on the internet.”

LOLOL

Says you, the forum’s fucking moron, with nothing to back that up either. And you’re such a fucking moron, it totally escapes you that had they blown up a harmless envelope with “other explosives,” as you idiotically claim with no proof, you’d be able to post a link proving that.

Once again, the moron fails to explain how the bomb techs "detonated" the "bomb" without killing themselves. You also failed to explain why the didn't know whether it was a bomb if they were able to "detonate" it. You think you can cover your ignorance with bluster an personal attacks, but everyone reading this thread knows you're an idiot.
I don’t need to. I’ve already proven you lied and made up that bullshit about police blowing up a harmless envelope with other explosives.

I don’t need to. I’ve already proven you lied and made up that bullshit about police blowing up a harmless envelope with other explosives
Two person circle jerk in progress with g5000 and Fauny.....celebrate all you want because come the midterms you will be crying like 12 year olds

I don’t need to. I’ve already proven you lied and made up that bullshit about police blowing up a harmless envelope with other explosives
Two person circle jerk in progress with g5000 and Fauny.....celebrate all you want because come the midterms you will be crying like 12 year olds
LOLOL

^^^ another closet queen who fantasizes about straight men having gay sex.

Looks like you owe Faun some dollars.
It looked like Hillary was going to win.....anything else asshat?....
You can't admit you fucked up, can you.

Sad.
Nope. :badgrin:

They have never yet failed to fulfill that prediction every time I make it.
They weren't predictions, dumbass. They were educated guesses.

Listen to the morons who claimed Hillary had a 97% chance of winning gloating about incorrect predictions.

Thanks for playing.

LOLOL

Once again, the moron fails to explain how the bomb techs "detonated" the "bomb" without killing themselves. You also failed to explain why the didn't know whether it was a bomb if they were able to "detonate" it. You think you can cover your ignorance with bluster an personal attacks, but everyone reading this thread knows you're an idiot.
I don’t need to. I’ve already proven you lied and made up that bullshit about police blowing up a harmless envelope with other explosives.

It's hilarious that you believe that. When you can explain how they "detonated" it without blowing themselves up, perhaps then we might stop laughing at you.

Thanks for playing.

LOLOL

It's hilarious that you believe that. When you can explain how they "detonated" it without blowing themselves up, perhaps then we might stop laughing at you.
LOLOL

Of course I proved it. I posted many links corroborating my claim; whereas you can’t find one single link that corroborates yours.

Nope, two men. Your bizarre fetishes are not my problem
Well there is g5000 and you...so who is the second man?....oh no...please don't tell us you had an addadicktome?.....

Forum List

Back