Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
”If they did "detonate" the device, there should be an explanation of how it's done somewhere on the internet.”

LOLOL

Says you, the forum’s fucking moron, with nothing to back that up either. And you’re such a fucking moron, it totally escapes you that had they blown up a harmless envelope with “other explosives,” as you idiotically claim with no proof, you’d be able to post a link proving that.

That you can’t post such a link proves you made it up.

:dance:
I have never claimed I am 100% certain that the so-called "bomb" was fake, but since all the other "bombs" were fake, why should we believe this one was any different. The reason the police blew it up is the fact that they didn't know one way or the other. They admitted as much. How could they claim they didn't know whether the "bomb" was fake and then make it go off without adding any additional explosives? I know you hate discussing that issue because something deep down in your limbic system tells you that your understanding of reality isn't quite right.
LOL

I pointed out the bomb was detonated by police and posted corroborating evidence.

You’re still running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to deflect from the stark reality that you can’t find one single verifiable source to corroborate your nonsensical idiocy that the police blew up a harmless envelope with other explosives.

You pointed out that the police did something that can't be done? How do the police trigger the bomb to explode without killing themselves? You keep weaseling out of explaining that. You also haven't explain how the police didn't know whether it was a bomb, but the were able to activate the trigger mechanism and make it explode.

You arne't denying that the police said they didn't know if it was a bomb, are you?
Do you honestly think that a bomb squad can’t detonate a bomb without killing themselves?! Come on man, you lost so many points with that one

Do you ever wonder what mass psychosis event befell the right wing losers on this board? With a few exceptions…some very large exceptions…this has got to be the dumbest group of people assembled on one message board ever.
There are definatley a few on here that still surprise me with the crazy crap they come up with

I have never claimed I am 100% certain that the so-called "bomb" was fake, but since all the other "bombs" were fake, why should we believe this one was any different. The reason the police blew it up is the fact that they didn't know one way or the other. They admitted as much. How could they claim they didn't know whether the "bomb" was fake and then make it go off without adding any additional explosives? I know you hate discussing that issue because something deep down in your limbic system tells you that your understanding of reality isn't quite right.
LOL

I pointed out the bomb was detonated by police and posted corroborating evidence.

You’re still running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to deflect from the stark reality that you can’t find one single verifiable source to corroborate your nonsensical idiocy that the police blew up a harmless envelope with other explosives.

You pointed out that the police did something that can't be done? How do the police trigger the bomb to explode without killing themselves? You keep weaseling out of explaining that. You also haven't explain how the police didn't know whether it was a bomb, but the were able to activate the trigger mechanism and make it explode.

You arne't denying that the police said they didn't know if it was a bomb, are you?
Do you honestly think that a bomb squad can’t detonate a bomb without killing themselves?! Come on man, you lost so many points with that one
They use explosives to blow it up. You don't actually believe they flip some switch or cut some wire to make the bomb go off, do you? You're as dumb as that idiot Faux.
No man, you’re proving to take the idiot award all on your own. You honestly think the FBI got a harmless arrangement of pipes and wires, deemed a few of the bombs unstable and too risky to transport for no reason and then detonated them?!

You are so deep in LaLa land I don’t even think you realize it. Just imagine if it was a left winger making your ridiculous argument. You’d be going nuts on them. Instead you are just going nuts.

How did the bomb squad "detonate" them without using additional explosives? Faux is claiming the mechanics built into the bomb were used to make them explode. He denies that the bomb squad used additional explosives. If you know how that was accomplished, please let us know. Otherwise you will go down as being even dumber than Faux.

LOL

Do you ever wonder what mass psychosis event befell the right wing losers on this board? With a few exceptions…some very large exceptions…this has got to be the dumbest group of people assembled on one message board ever.
There are definatley a few on here that still surprise me with the crazy crap they come up with
You mean you are surprised by logic, facts and common sense? I'll bet you are.

”If they did "detonate" the device, there should be an explanation of how it's done somewhere on the internet.”

LOLOL

Says you, the forum’s fucking moron, with nothing to back that up either. And you’re such a fucking moron, it totally escapes you that had they blown up a harmless envelope with “other explosives,” as you idiotically claim with no proof, you’d be able to post a link proving that.

LOL

Another one who is too fucking stupid to understand the issue.

LOL

They use explosives to blow it up. You don't actually believe they flip some switch or cut some wire to make the bomb go off, do you? You're as dumb as that idiot Faux.
No man, you’re proving to take the idiot award all on your own. You honestly think the FBI got a harmless arrangement of pipes and wires, deemed a few of the bombs unstable and too risky to transport for no reason and then detonated them?!

You are so deep in LaLa land I don’t even think you realize it. Just imagine if it was a left winger making your ridiculous argument. You’d be going nuts on them. Instead you are just going nuts.

How did the bomb squad "detonate" them without using additional explosives? Faux is claiming the mechanics built into the bomb were used to make them explode. He denies that the bomb squad used additional explosives. If you know how that was accomplished, please let us know. Otherwise you will go down as being even dumber than Faux.
It doesn’t matter that they used explosives to detonate the bombs. You are implying the FBI didn’t determine their threat and stability, and you’re trying to say that the bombs were benign. You sound rediculous

It doesn’t matter that they used explosives to detonate the bombs. You are implying the FBI didn’t determine their threat and stability, and you’re trying to say that the bombs were benign. You sound rediculous
Yes it does since Faux is furiously denying they used additional explosives and is claiming the bombs weren't fake because they "detonated." You can make a phone book blow up if you include some plastic explosive. Faux is claiming the "bomb" was genuine because the bomb squad "detonated" it. You just admitted that Faux's claim is bogus.

You and Faux really aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

Yes it does since Faux is furiously denying they used additional explosives and is claiming the bombs weren't fake because they "detonated." You can make a phone book blow up if you include some plastic explosive. Faux is claiming the "bomb" was genuine because the bomb squad "detonated" it. You just admitted that Faux's claim is bogus.

You're trying to play word games now to claim some fictitious victory over Faux because you are backing up the stupid position that you took. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were detonated by additional explosives but that doesn’t mean they didn’t contain explosive material and pose a threat to begin with. You really don’t think the bomb squad was capable of making that determination?

You're trying to play word games now to claim some fictitious victory over Faux because you are backing up the stupid position that you took. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were detonated by additional explosives but that doesn’t mean they didn’t contain explosive material and pose a threat to begin with. You really don’t think the bomb squad was capable of making that determination?
Faux's claim is that the fact that the bomb squad "detonated" them proved they were real bombs. The bomb squad said they didn't know if the bombs were fake. Both those facts prove Faux is an idiot, and so are you for defending him.

Faux's claim is that the fact that the bomb squad "detonated" them proved they were real bombs. The bomb squad said they didn't know if the bombs were fake. Both those facts prove Faux is an idiot, and so are you for defending him.
The bomb squad said that more than one of the bombs were too unstable to transport back to headquarters so they were remotely detonated. They don’t do that to fake bombs. Official statements have been made confirming that the bombs contain explosives by Chris Wray, trumps FBI Director. The man accused of making them and sending them has been charged on counts of sending explosive devices, not fake bombs.

Last but not least... You’re and idiot

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

That's deplorable. You have earned a MAGA hat and a seat at Trump' next live hate rant.

The bomb squad said that more than one of the bombs were too unstable to transport back to headquarters so they were remotely detonated. They don’t do that to fake bombs. Official statements have been made confirming that the bombs contain explosives by Chris Wray, trumps FBI Director. The man accused of making them and sending them has been charged on counts of sending explosive devices, not fake bombs.

They do it all the time, moron. Blowing up a suspicious package is normally the safest course of action. Those griping dramas they show on TV where the hero saves everyone by cutting the blue wire just before the digital timer reaches zero are 99% bullshit. Normally what they do is just blow the thing up.

The bombs were said to contain "pyrotechnic powder." That's not the kind of thing that blows up from the slightest bump. They also weren't hooked up to any kind of functional detonator. They were fake.

There's no such charge as "sending fake bombs," so what do you imagine they are going to charge him with? Every way you look at it, you and Faux are full of shit.

They do it all the time, moron. Blowing up a suspicious package is normally the safest course of action. Those griping dramas they show on TV where the hero saves everyone by cutting the blue wire just before the digital timer reaches zero are 99% bullshit. Normally what they do is just blow the thing up.

The bombs were said to contain "pyrotechnic powder." That's not the kind of thing that blows up from the slightest bump. They also weren't hooked up to any kind of functional detonator. They were fake.

There's no such charge as "sending fake bombs," so what do you imagine they are going to charge him with? Every way you look at it, you and Faux are full of shit.
Ok buddy... send a link to where you got that intel and I’ll easily show you why you are full of shit. Let me guess. Somebody looked at a photo and fed you that BS talking point. Prove me wrong

Ok buddy... send a link to where you got that intel and I’ll easily show you why you are full of shit. Let me guess. Somebody looked at a photo and fed you that BS talking point. Prove me wrong
It's from the New York Times, moron.

It's from the New York Times, moron.
Then post it. Let’s take a look

LOLOL

LOL

Fucking moron, police detonated bombs all the time. They’re smarter than you. Infinitely smarter. Meaning unlike you, they know how to detonate a bomb without killing themselves.
They also blow up "suspicious" backages all the time. Using the appeal to authority is a non sequitur in this discussion, moron. No one is disputing what the police said. What were disputing is your idiotic understanding of what they said. Your pathetic straw man attacks aren't fooling anyone.
LOL

Cries the fucking moron who appeals to his own made up bullshit.

Have you forgotten? You never were able to produce a single link which shows the police blew up a harmless, non-explosive, envelope using "other explosives."

You bullshitted and got caught. Now you're whining incessantly hoping that will suffice in lieu of your inability to prove your bullshit.

LOLOL

LOL

Fucking moron, they don't need other explosives to blow up explosives. What the fuck is wrong with you to think the police would intentionally make an explosive even more dangerous? Not to mention, tampering with evidence that can be used against the magabomber.

According to your idiocy, the police just gave the magabomber a legal argument to claim his bomb was harmless, that the explosion resulting by detonating it was caused by police, not by his bomb. :cuckoo:

See now why folks here laugh at you regularly?

LOL

The bomb had a detonator and explosives. It did not require any additional explosives to set it off. You are unbelievably rightarded. :cuckoo:

If the fucking moron could have posted even one single link claiming "other explosives" were used to detonate that bomb, he would have. He posts feigned bluster instead because there are no articles describing what he's claiming. Not one.

The bomb had a detonator and explosives. It did not require any additional explosives to set it off. You are unbelievably rightarded. :cuckoo:

Actually it's not clear that the bomb did have a detonator. Assuming it did, how did the bomb squad trigger the detonator without blowing themselves up? You keep evading an answer to that question.

The additional explosives are used because the bomb squad doesn't want to push the "blow up the bomb" button with their fingers.

If the fucking moron could have posted even one single link claiming "other explosives" were used to detonate that bomb, he would have. He posts feigned bluster instead because there are no articles describing what he's claiming. Not one.
Only a moron would think that posting a link is required to prove that your claims are idiotic.

Here are the two questions you refuse to answer because you can't.
  1. How did the police cause the bomb's fusing mechanism to "detonate" the bomb?
  2. Why did the police say they didn't know whether the bomb was fake when they supposedly knew how to trigger the fuse?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back