Desperate Don: Already Howling About "Rigged" Election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The man loves conspiracy theories, after all.

Prepare for a meltdown from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump if he loses the election.

He told supporters on Monday that he fears the election could be rigged, an indication that even if Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton wins, Trump might not accept it. He made the comments while talking about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who lost the Democratic nomination to Clinton and whose supporters Trump has openly courted.

“First of all, it was rigged,” Trump said of the Democratic primary during a rally in Columbus, Ohio. “And I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest.”

More: Donald Trump: 'I’m Afraid The Election Is Going To Be Rigged'

"I have to be Honest"? Yeah, right. He's worried about all those pesky facts and facing an opponent imminently more qualified who actually knows stuff. Hillary will eat him alive. Actually, I think Trump is looking for a graceful way to chicken out of the debates.

Prepare for a meltdown from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump if he loses the election.

He told supporters on Monday that he fears the election could be rigged, an indication that even if Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton wins, Trump might not accept it. He made the comments while talking about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who lost the Democratic nomination to Clinton and whose supporters Trump has openly courted.

“First of all, it was rigged,” Trump said of the Democratic primary during a rally in Columbus, Ohio. “And I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest.”

"I have to be Honest"? Yeah, right. He's worried about all those pesky facts and facing an opponent imminently more qualified who actually knows stuff. Hillary will eat him alive. Actually, I think Trump is looking for a graceful way to chicken out of the debates.

The theme is on everyone's mind, Hillary rigged it for obama in 2012 rigged it for herself against Bernie in 2016.

The theme is on everyone's mind, Hillary rigged it for obama in 2012 rigged it for herself against Bernie in 2016.

Don't you ever embarrass yourself?

I noticed that too. Trump is always complaining about something.

Especially when he already knows he is going to lose.

That's why it's rigged.

Don't you ever embarrass yourself?

You do it every day...

How does that work after you post a zombie thread day after day?

Take a cold shower and scream " zestifuly clean"

Inquring minds want to know?

I think I hear a chicken...

V9mX6oU.jpg

So, the excuse is being laid: If Trump loses the election - he and his "poorly educated" cult will say it was rigged. Trump apparently thinks everything is rigged if he doesn't win. How convenient...

A Republican in Congress today came out and said he is voting for Hillary Clinton. He said Trump is a national disgrace after his comments regarding Mr. and Mrs. Khan.

November 9 Trump will look up into a spinning camera and scream....KHAN!!!!

A Republican in Congress today came out and said he is voting for Hillary Clinton. He said Trump is a national disgrace after his comments regarding Mr. and Mrs. Khan.

Is this the same 'Khan' who claims he keeps a "stack" of copies of the Constitution in his home and gives everyone who drops by a free copy?
When the dust settles Khan and his muslim zombie wife will have escaped US law enforcement officials and run off to some shit-hole village in Pakistan.
Just as Obama's "Clock Boy' and his family had to do.

This would be a point if it wasn't already proved the DNC rigged their Primary with the help of the Press..... So please keep showing all of us how a good little brown shirt acts.

I wonder why someone from Congress would do that.

Why don't you show us who it was.

If he said he can't vote for Donald Trump, I think people could be empathetic.

If he really said he was voting for Hillary, I suspect he'll draw a primary opponent (if he hasn't already).

I really don't like Trump.

I really don't like HIllary any less.

The democrat primary was openly rigged.

Why would it be unusual that anyone would suggest the possibility of the general being rigged as well?

The democrat primary was openly rigged.

Why would it be unusual that anyone would suggest the possibility of the general being rigged as well?

Yes, explain how that would happen.

I think you are looking for the Conspiracy Theory forum.

Forum List

Back