🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Desperate Putin Makes a Private Sector Power Grab

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is the same man who the republicans just love and wished Obama would be more like him. The republicans called him a "real leader." They said that he was getting the best of Obama. That Obama didn't know what he was doing.

Does anyone recall the republicans being right about anything in the last few decades?

The man has had a phony economy for years. He wasn't expanding his economic base or infrastructure. All he did was sit back and use oil profits. Now that the price of oil dropping like a rock, his phony economy is falling apart. Much like the bush boy's phony economy in 2008. Those sanctions that Obama put on him and his nation last year are also causing a big problem for their economy.

A Desperate Putin Makes a Private Sector Power Grab

We had a financial panic in 2008 and the government took control of the banks.

You're going to have to give me the names of the banks that the government took control of in 2008. The bush boy was president at the time and I seriously doubt he would do something like that. If he did I would have heard about it. The whole nation would have heard about it.

I just did a search on the government taking control of banks in 2008 and nothing came up that confirms what you posted. What did come up was a list of banks that went under or were acquired by other banks.

List of banks acquired or bankrupted during the Great Recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're going to have to give me the names of the banks that the government took control of in 2008. The bush boy was president at the time and I seriously doubt he would do something like that. If he did I would have heard about it. The whole nation would have heard about it.

I just did a search on the government taking control of banks in 2008 and nothing came up that confirms what you posted. What did come up was a list of banks that went under or were acquired by other banks.

List of banks acquired or bankrupted during the Great Recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Banks today are as heavily regulated as nuclear power plants, that's how the government took control of them.

Stick to stuff you know.

Banks today are as heavily regulated as nuclear power plants, that's how the government took control of them.

Stick to stuff you know.

Oh so you lied. Why am I not surprised.

The government didn't take over any bank in 2008. Which is what I thought but gave you the benefit of the doubt that it might have happened and I didn't hear about it.

Regulation isn't taking over anything. In fact, regulation is constitutional. You might want to review the Commerce Clause in the constitution. It's just one simple sentence that gives the government power to regulate businesses. If you believe that banks shouldn't be regulated then you're advocating for violations of the constitution. How very patriotic of you.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why would you expect anyone to believe or listen to anything you say?

Meanwhile, Obama sure is getting the best of putin. It's getting very bad for him and his nation. But then, that's what sanctions are supposed to do.

You're so scared to acknowledge that you and people like you are wrong again.

Stick to stuff you know.

Oh so you lied. Why am I not surprised.

The government didn't take over any bank in 2008. Which is what I thought but gave you the benefit of the doubt that it might have happened and I didn't hear about it.

Regulation isn't taking over anything. In fact, regulation is constitutional. You might want to review the Commerce Clause in the constitution. It's just one simple sentence that gives the government power to regulate businesses. If you believe that banks shouldn't be regulated then you're advocating for violations of the constitution. How very patriotic of you.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why would you expect anyone to believe or listen to anything you say?

Meanwhile, Obama sure is getting the best of putin. It's getting very bad for him and his nation. But then, that's what sanctions are supposed to do.

You're so scared to acknowledge that you and people like you are wrong again.

The government forced Bear and Lehmann to close, they pushed Merrill into the arms of BofA, they made Goldman take $ from Buffett and the allowed F/F to continue. There's just no hope for you

Forum List

Back