Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
President Crazypants is now verifying he’s really not right in the head.

He really thinks people are stupid enough to believe his bullshit.
Oh wait, the deplorables will probably even buy this nonsense.

It’s pretty clear that Donald Trump doesn’t exist in the same reality as the rest of us, or at least he thinks he doesn’t, which is why he can declare that proven facts are “fake news,” why he thinks it’s anything but horrifically tacky to coat everything he owns in gold, and why he just generally seems like such a big fucking idiot. Recently, Trump has been making another attempt to drag us all down into his world, telling multiple people that the Access Hollywood tape—the one where he said “Grab them by the pussy”—isn’t real. Apparently, he told a senator earlier this year that it was fake, and he repeated that to an adviser at some point after that, suggesting that he’s trying to spread the lie—and it is a lie—that he never said “I moved on her like a bitch,” “I just start kissing them…I don’t even wait,” or any other highlights from the tape that got Billy Bush fired but had virtually no effect on Trump’s path to the White House.

Trump’s sudden decision to deny the authenticity of the tape was acknowledged in a larger New York Times piece about his wholly unsurprising decision to endorse accused pedophile and Republican senate candidate Roy Moore (apparently the Old Gray Lady took a break from Nazi puff pieces this weekend), with the paper correctly noting that Trump actually admitted the tape was real. Shortly after it came out last October, Trump dismissed the recording as “locker room banter” and apologized “if anyone was offended,” implying that he had no doubt that it was real.

The Times story doesn’t go into this topic any further, but it’s probably giving Trump far too much credit to assume that this rewriting of facts is a response to the movement to expose accused sexual harassers and predators in various fields. It seems much more likely that he’s such a narcissistic fiend that he has actually convinced himself the tape was fake, and he’s just adapting our reality to line up with the one that only exists in his head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.av...g-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647/amp

• Banned
When will his sheep finally admit this guy is just not mentally well?
If this doesn’t confirm it, I don’t know what will.

Meanwhile Billy Bush’s career is over with this tape President Crazypants now says didn’t happen.

The whole world is laughing at us.

YOu mean the one where he talked about how women treat you differently when you are rich and famous?

It’s pretty clear that Donald Trump doesn’t exist in the same reality as the rest of us, or at least he thinks he doesn’t, which is why he can declare that proven facts are “fake news,” why he thinks it’s anything but horrifically tacky to coat everything he owns in gold, and why he just generally seems like such a big fucking idiot. Recently, Trump has been making another attempt to drag us all down into his world, telling multiple people that the Access Hollywood tape—the one where he said “Grab them by the pussy”—isn’t real. Apparently, he told a senator earlier this year that it was fake, and he repeated that to an adviser at some point after that, suggesting that he’s trying to spread the lie—and it is a lie—that he never said “I moved on her like a bitch,” “I just start kissing them…I don’t even wait,” or any other highlights from the tape that got Billy Bush fired but had virtually no effect on Trump’s path to the White House.

Trump’s sudden decision to deny the authenticity of the tape was acknowledged in a larger New York Times piece about his wholly unsurprising decision to endorse accused pedophile and Republican senate candidate Roy Moore (apparently the Old Gray Lady took a break from Nazi puff pieces this weekend), with the paper correctly noting that Trump actually admitted the tape was real. Shortly after it came out last October, Trump dismissed the recording as “locker room banter” and apologized “if anyone was offended,” implying that he had no doubt that it was real.

The Times story doesn’t go into this topic any further, but it’s probably giving Trump far too much credit to assume that this rewriting of facts is a response to the movement to expose accused sexual harassers and predators in various fields. It seems much more likely that he’s such a narcissistic fiend that he has actually convinced himself the tape was fake, and he’s just adapting our reality to line up with the one that only exists in his head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.av...g-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647/amp
When you C&P someone elses work product at least have the class to put it in quotation marks you ASSHOLE!

He's floating a random thought to see how it plays. He's not getting a good reaction. He probably won't tweet about it.
Relax.
If he DOES come out and say the Access Hollywood tape is a fake, it's time to impeach him for mental incompetency.

• Banned
Oh look. The Trumpies are so upset with this news they’re blaming me for reporting it.
How funny is that.
Further proof their propaganda media keeps them in the dark with important news.

• Banned

When you C&P someone elses work product at least have the class to put it in quotation marks you ASSHOLE!
Hilarious.

He privately told two White House members that he doubts the tape’s authenticity.
Trump Now Says the Access Hollywood Tape May Be Fake

Thank God the WH aides report what’s being said and done in the White House because they fear for their country.

YOu mean the one where he talked about how women treat you differently when you are rich and famous?
Obviously you need a reminder.
E64F7A67-25DB-48E6-8024-E4807FA623D7.jpeg

Meanwhile Billy Bush’s career is over with this tape President Crazypants now says didn’t happen.

What do you mean? He is fucking nuts. We are not afraid to say that at all.

Still prefer him over Hitlary.

Of course you do. You’re just as crazy as trump is.

So, get on with impeachment already. Pence will be just fine.

So, get on with impeachment already. Pence will be just fine.
He’s on record of saying tobacco doesn’t cause cancer while taking huge amounts of money from Big Tobacco. He’s a dirty as they come plus he was a horrible governor.
Plus Pence lied about what he knew about Russia.
He’s going down too.

View attachment 162956
The anonymous source! Unidentified white house aides. Certainly nothing is more reliable.
Nixon was brought down with anonymous sources.
Funny you’re one of the last holdouts in the country that doesn’t realize this president is in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.
Democrats are compulsive liars who continue with their nonsense even when proved wrong.

What will you do when Trump is easily reelcted?

Forum List

Back