Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

What about Al Frankin and John Conyers? Wouldn't it be "reasonable" for democrats to get rid of those two perverts before attacking the President?

Whataboutism makes a comeback....

Forget about our Pedophile and Sexual Assaulter, Franken almost touched her tits...

Annnnnnd

Forcibly shoved his tongue down her throat.

You conveniently left that part out.
Which is exactly what Trump did to 17 women.
He also grabbed their pussies just like he admitted in the AH tape.
12 came out publicly. 4 more didn’t give interviews and one woman confided to Mark Cuban trump molested her but didn’t want to be identified because of all the death threats the other women received by your kind..
What about Al Frankin and John Conyers? Wouldn't it be "reasonable" for democrats to get rid of those two perverts before attacking the President?

Forget about our Pedophile and Sexual Assaulter, Franken almost touched her tits...

Annnnnnd

12 came out publicly. 4 more didn’t give interviews and one woman confided to Mark Cuban trump molested her but didn’t want to be identified because of all the death threats the other women received by your kind..

Mark who?

If there is any credibility to Trumps accusers, he deserves what he gets and the sooner Pence takes the reigns.
You don’t know who Mark Cuban is? Really?
Thanks for admitting how uninformed you are. Typical trump supporter.
He’s the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and a bonified billionaire unlike Trump. He’s also an honest man, unlike Trump.

Lol

Fish on!

Mark who?

What do you mean? He is fucking nuts. We are not afraid to say that at all.

Still prefer him over Hitlary.
Of course you do. You’re just as crazy as trump is.

So, get on with impeachment already. Pence will be just fine.
He’s on record of saying tobacco doesn’t cause cancer while taking huge amounts of money from Big Tobacco. He’s a dirty as they come plus he was a horrible governor.
Plus Pence lied about what he knew about Russia.
He’s going down too.

Well if you get rid of crazy ass Trump, you are gonna be stuck with Pence for at least as long as it will take you to impeach him too.

P.s. look for the GOP to return favor the next time one of your guys are in office.

Republicans are still trying to get even for Nixon.

Perhaps Republicans need to ensure a higher standard in their candidates. Running someone who is at least mentally competent. The problem is you keep putting up candidates who are dishonest liars for office. Look at the records of members of the Bush Administration, Reagan Administration's pages of indictments. Nixon resigned, Agnew tossed out of office.

You blame Democrats for your side's dishonesty and lies? That's not going to fly. You knew Trump was crooked and totally unsuitable for office before you handed him the nomination.
They didn’t want someone mentally competent. They wanted Trump. They finally got the white supremacist President they dreamed of all their lives and they’re not going to let a little thing like mental competency get in the way of their dream.

Annnnnnd

Annnnnnd

Mark who?

If there is any credibility to Trumps accusers, he deserves what he gets and the sooner Pence takes the reigns.
He’s the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and a bonified billionaire unlike Trump. He’s also an honest man, unlike Trump.

Lol

Fish on!

Mark who?
He’s the billionaire strongly thinking of running for president in 2020.
Imagine the choice.
A lying, incompetent, unhinged president running for re-election with the lowest approval ratings in history against a respected successful brilliant billionaire who didn’t cheat his way to the top.
Tough choice for NO ONE.

What is the name of the Senator that Trump "reportedly" said this too?

Bueller?
The recipient of trump’s latest blunder asked not to be identified for fear of his job.
Turn on the TV. The story is all over the news. It’s not going away. ( not Fox. They’re still covering Benghazi) ha ha ha
Your president is mentally incompetent.

Bueller?
The recipient of trump’s latest blunder asked not to be identified for fear of his job.
Turn on the TV. The story is all over the news. It’s not going away.
President Trump is intellectually sound and fit for duty as Commander in Chief. He's making America great again and transforming the country to a Nationalist nation, the way the founders intended it to be.

YOu mean the one where he talked about how women treat you differently when you are rich and famous?
Obviously you need a reminder. View attachment 162954

Yes, that one. "When you are a star, they let you do it."

Everyone sort of knows that, but it's interesting how rarely it is discussed.

I guess most stars like to pretend that it is about them, as persons, not their fame and fortune, that get them such star treatment.
That’s from the groper’s perspective, which may be true sometimes, but as some women claimed, that wasn’t the case when he purportedly groped them.

YOu mean the one where he talked about how women treat you differently when you are rich and famous?
Obviously you need a reminder. View attachment 162954

Yes, that one. "When you are a star, they let you do it."

Everyone sort of knows that, but it's interesting how rarely it is discussed.

I guess most stars like to pretend that it is about them, as persons, not their fame and fortune, that get them such star treatment.
He admitted to sexual assault. Trying to put vanilla icing on a turd sandwich doesn’t make you look very good.

"Let" means consent. That you pretend otherwise, makes you a liar.
LOL

That’s what he said. Since when does an accused sexual assaulter get to decide the women wanted it?

Of course you do. You’re just as crazy as trump is.

So, get on with impeachment already. Pence will be just fine.
He’s on record of saying tobacco doesn’t cause cancer while taking huge amounts of money from Big Tobacco. He’s a dirty as they come plus he was a horrible governor.
Plus Pence lied about what he knew about Russia.
He’s going down too.

Well if you get rid of crazy ass Trump, you are gonna be stuck with Pence for at least as long as it will take you to go after him too.

P.s. look for the GOP to return favor the next time one of your guys are in office.
We don’t nominate people with dementia or those who want to make this country a theocracy.
That’s purely a republican thang.

I don't give a flying fuck WHO you nominate.... you are going to get the same as you are giving to Trump and Pence. Mark my words.
LOL

More so than the shit y’all gave Clinton or Obama?

Annnnnnd

Annnnnnd

Mark who?

Lol

Fish on!

Mark who?
Imagine the choice.
A lying, incompetent, unhinged president running for re-election with the lowest approval ratings in history against a respected successful brilliant billionaire who didn’t cheat his way to the top.
Tough choice for NO ONE.

Imagine that, somone told a billionaire what he wanted to hear about one of his political adversaries.

Color me surprised!

Bueller?
President Trump is intellectually sound and fit for duty as Commander in Chief. He's making America great again and transforming the country to a Nationalist nation, the way the founders intended it to be.
Despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Will Fox News be the first to book Billy Bush, to ask, for the record whether Trump did in fact tell him while riding the show’s bus that he was so famous he could grab women “by the p*ssy” with impunity?

Mark who?

Lol

Fish on!

Mark who?
Imagine the choice.
Tough choice for NO ONE.

Imagine that, somone told a billionaire what he wanted to hear about one of his political adversaries.

Color me surprised!
Trump is a pathological liar. Over 1700 documented lies yet you still believe everything he has. That says sooo much about you.
Mark Cuban is known for being a straight shooter. He’s an honest man.
You truly can’t relate.

Oh look. The Trumpies are so upset with this news they’re blaming me for reporting it.
How funny is that.
Further proof their propaganda media keeps them in the dark with important news.

I'm not upset, I find it telling that you people pretend there was a story to be had with someone discussing how women treat stars differently.
Yeah why would anyone get upset about a presidential candidate admitting to sexual assault. Silly people.

I already refuted that lie, remember when I schooled you on what "let" means?

That you keep going back to it, makes you a piece of shit liar.
WTF??

You think you schooled someone with that??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

”Let,” is his perspective. But he’s the groper. Basically, he chomps on a tic-tac, kisses a woman he may never have met before, grabs her pussy, then says, yeah, she wanted it. She let me grab her pussy.

Bueller?
The founders are rolling over in their graves of the thought someone like Trump with such limited intelligence, zero moral fiber and atrocious temperament is now holding the highest office in the land.

Another cocksucker pretending that consensual sexual contact is assault.

What a piece of shit you are.
It wasn’t consensual you liar. Read the reports. Not one was consensual. Not one.
He threw the People Magazine reporter up against the wall and was all over her.
12 women told their stories of what happened. He molested each one..

Unsupported accusations not discussed until political needed. Not credible.

But it is nice that you suddenly find such accusations important. Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick will be looking forward to your apologies. I assume you've already mailed them?
Funny how stupid u are and didn’t listen why they came out when they did. They clearly stated when trump lied at the debate that he never assaulted anyone, they were so appalled at his lie they felt the need to set the record straight

They wouldn't have gotten "death threats" if they had charged him with assault when he was just a tv star.

If anything, they would have had far more reason to keep quiet once he became a powerful political figure.

Funny how brave all these women are. Yet let sexual assault just go unpunished for years. All of them.

Funny strange, not funny ha ha.
You keep making excuses for a serial sex offender I bet your also making excuses for the child molester Moore.
Your lack of moral fiber is noted.

I noticed that you did not address my point about their odd on again off again bravery.

FYI, a personal attack is not an argument. It is just you being an asshole.

I know that you probably can't see those words, being a liberal and all.

Another cocksucker pretending that consensual sexual contact is assault.

What a piece of shit you are.
It wasn’t consensual you liar. Read the reports. Not one was consensual. Not one.
He threw the People Magazine reporter up against the wall and was all over her.
12 women told their stories of what happened. He molested each one..

Unsupported accusations not discussed until political needed. Not credible.

But it is nice that you suddenly find such accusations important. Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick will be looking forward to your apologies. I assume you've already mailed them?
They didn’t come forward until trump painted them as star-struck groupies who wanted to be sexually assaulted.

And given trump’s confession, they are indeed credible.

Oh look. The Trumpies are so upset with this news they’re blaming me for reporting it.
How funny is that.
Further proof their propaganda media keeps them in the dark with important news.

I'm not upset, I find it telling that you people pretend there was a story to be had with someone discussing how women treat stars differently.
Yeah why would anyone get upset about a presidential candidate admitting to sexual assault. Silly people.

I already refuted that lie, remember when I schooled you on what "let" means?

That you keep going back to it, makes you a piece of shit liar.
WTF??

You think you schooled someone with that??

Yes, I did. And your ridicule does not refute anything I said, and you think it does, just shows that you are a fool.

Forum List

Back