Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

What is the name of the Senator that Trump "reportedly" said this too?

Bueller?
The recipient of trump’s latest blunder asked not to be identified for fear of his job.
Turn on the TV. The story is all over the news. It’s not going away. ( not Fox. They’re still covering Benghazi) ha ha ha
Your president is mentally incompetent.
FakeNews is Fake.

Sorry you are too stupid to know when you are being stroked.

Yeah why would anyone get upset about a presidential candidate admitting to sexual assault. Silly people.

I already refuted that lie, remember when I schooled you on what "let" means?

That you keep going back to it, makes you a piece of shit liar.
WTF??

You think you schooled someone with that??

Yes, I did. And your ridicule does not refute anything I said, and you think it does, just shows that you are a fool.
Believes 17 women lied about Trump.
Believes 9 women lied about Moore.
Probably believes Anita Hil lied about Clarence Thomas.
Anyone see a pattern here?
Yes, he's being truthful!

Donald Trump released a video on Friday saying that he has “said and done things I regret” and apologized for lewd comments he made about women in a 2005 conversation with then-“Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush.

Donald Trump Apologizes for Lewd Remarks: ‘I Pledge to Be a Better Man’

Now he’s calling himself a liar about when he apologized for saying those things on the Access Hollywood tape.

No nothing strange about that

WTF??

Yes, I did. And your ridicule does not refute anything I said, and you think it does, just shows that you are a fool.

Donald Trump released a video on Friday saying that he has “said and done things I regret” and apologized for lewd comments he made about women in a 2005 conversation with then-“Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush.

Now he’s calling himself a liar about when he apologized for saying those things on the Access Hollywood tape.

No it's not!

Bueller?
The recipient of trump’s latest blunder asked not to be identified for fear of his job.
Turn on the TV. The story is all over the news. It’s not going away. ( not Fox. They’re still covering Benghazi) ha ha ha
FakeNews is Fake.

You stretch all boundaries of credulity and sanity when every time you hear something horrendous about this president you scream fake news.

WTF??

No it's not!
You must have a similar affliction as trump to think you can listen to him say he apologized for making the lewd comments that he later retracts even saying one year later.

President Crazypants is now verifying he’s really not right in the head.

He really thinks people are stupid enough to believe his bullshit.
Oh wait, the deplorables will probably even buy this nonsense.

It’s pretty clear that Donald Trump doesn’t exist in the same reality as the rest of us, or at least he thinks he doesn’t, which is why he can declare that proven facts are “fake news,” why he thinks it’s anything but horrifically tacky to coat everything he owns in gold, and why he just generally seems like such a big fucking idiot. Recently, Trump has been making another attempt to drag us all down into his world, telling multiple people that the Access Hollywood tape—the one where he said “Grab them by the pussy”—isn’t real. Apparently, he told a senator earlier this year that it was fake, and he repeated that to an adviser at some point after that, suggesting that he’s trying to spread the lie—and it is a lie—that he never said “I moved on her like a bitch,” “I just start kissing them…I don’t even wait,” or any other highlights from the tape that got Billy Bush fired but had virtually no effect on Trump’s path to the White House.

Trump’s sudden decision to deny the authenticity of the tape was acknowledged in a larger New York Times piece about his wholly unsurprising decision to endorse accused pedophile and Republican senate candidate Roy Moore (apparently the Old Gray Lady took a break from Nazi puff pieces this weekend), with the paper correctly noting that Trump actually admitted the tape was real. Shortly after it came out last October, Trump dismissed the recording as “locker room banter” and apologized “if anyone was offended,” implying that he had no doubt that it was real.

The Times story doesn’t go into this topic any further, but it’s probably giving Trump far too much credit to assume that this rewriting of facts is a response to the movement to expose accused sexual harassers and predators in various fields. It seems much more likely that he’s such a narcissistic fiend that he has actually convinced himself the tape was fake, and he’s just adapting our reality to line up with the one that only exists in his head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.av...g-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647/amp

And next Reasonable
he will say the CLAIMS that "he said it wasn't real"
weren't real!
so the fake news is falsely reporting that he falsely said
it wasn't real when it was. Did you get all that?

in other words, if you aren't already crazy,
unable to tell when he's serious and when he's full of it,
you will get there trying to figure THAT one out!

Bueller?
FakeNews is Fake.

You stretch all boundaries of credulity and sanity when every time you hear something horrendous about this president you scream fake news.
Where is the proof he said this?

Show Trump saying it or give the name of the source so it can be confirmed, and I will be the first to call him an asshole.

You have nothing but a rumor. A rumor that you WANT TO BELIEVE. But it is still not a news story. Sorry. The TDS, it is strong in you!

:rofl:

It’s pretty clear that Donald Trump doesn’t exist in the same reality as the rest of us, or at least he thinks he doesn’t, which is why he can declare that proven facts are “fake news,” why he thinks it’s anything but horrifically tacky to coat everything he owns in gold, and why he just generally seems like such a big fucking idiot. Recently, Trump has been making another attempt to drag us all down into his world, telling multiple people that the Access Hollywood tape—the one where he said “Grab them by the pussy”—isn’t real. Apparently, he told a senator earlier this year that it was fake, and he repeated that to an adviser at some point after that, suggesting that he’s trying to spread the lie—and it is a lie—that he never said “I moved on her like a bitch,” “I just start kissing them…I don’t even wait,” or any other highlights from the tape that got Billy Bush fired but had virtually no effect on Trump’s path to the White House.

Trump’s sudden decision to deny the authenticity of the tape was acknowledged in a larger New York Times piece about his wholly unsurprising decision to endorse accused pedophile and Republican senate candidate Roy Moore (apparently the Old Gray Lady took a break from Nazi puff pieces this weekend), with the paper correctly noting that Trump actually admitted the tape was real. Shortly after it came out last October, Trump dismissed the recording as “locker room banter” and apologized “if anyone was offended,” implying that he had no doubt that it was real.

The Times story doesn’t go into this topic any further, but it’s probably giving Trump far too much credit to assume that this rewriting of facts is a response to the movement to expose accused sexual harassers and predators in various fields. It seems much more likely that he’s such a narcissistic fiend that he has actually convinced himself the tape was fake, and he’s just adapting our reality to line up with the one that only exists in his head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.av...g-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647/amp

And next Reasonable
he will say the CLAIMS that "he said it wasn't real"
weren't real!
so the fake news is falsely reporting that he falsely said
it wasn't real when it was. Did you get all that?

in other words, if you aren't already crazy,
unable to tell when he's serious and when he's full of it,
you will get there trying to figure THAT one out!

Who is claiming he said this Emily? Got a source?

YOu mean the one where he talked about how women treat you differently when you are rich and famous?
Obviously you need a reminder. View attachment 162954

Yes, that one. "When you are a star, they let you do it."

Everyone sort of knows that, but it's interesting how rarely it is discussed.

I guess most stars like to pretend that it is about them, as persons, not their fame and fortune, that get them such star treatment.
He admitted to sexual assault. Trying to put vanilla icing on a turd sandwich doesn’t make you look very good.

"Let" means consent. That you pretend otherwise, makes you a liar.
LOL

That’s what he said. Since when does an accused sexual assaulter get to decide the women wanted it?

Since he can tell how they reacted to it, at the time.

I'm not upset, I find it telling that you people pretend there was a story to be had with someone discussing how women treat stars differently.
Yeah why would anyone get upset about a presidential candidate admitting to sexual assault. Silly people.

WTF??

You believe Juanita Broadrick and Paula Jones lied about Bill Clinton.

What about Al Frankin and John Conyers? Wouldn't it be "reasonable" for democrats to get rid of those two perverts before attacking the President?

Whataboutism makes a comeback....

Forget about our Pedophile and Sexual Assaulter, Franken almost touched her tits...

Another cocksucker pretending that consensual sexual contact is assault.

What a piece of shit you are.
It wasn’t consensual you liar. Read the reports. Not one was consensual. Not one.
He threw the People Magazine reporter up against the wall and was all over her.
12 women told their stories of what happened. He molested each one..

Unsupported accusations not discussed until political needed. Not credible.

But it is nice that you suddenly find such accusations important. Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick will be looking forward to your apologies. I assume you've already mailed them?
They didn’t come forward until trump painted them as star-struck groupies who wanted to be sexually assaulted.

And given trump’s confession, they are indeed credible.

Trump did not confess to sexual assault. He "confessed" to being allowed to do sexual contact because women are impressed with fame and fortune.

That you feel a need to lie about that, shows that you know your position is bullshit.

YOu mean the one where he talked about how women treat you differently when you are rich and famous?

I guess most stars like to pretend that it is about them, as persons, not their fame and fortune, that get them such star treatment.
That’s from the groper’s perspective, which may be true sometimes, but as some women claimed, that wasn’t the case when he purportedly groped them.

THey claim that now, years after the fact. Why not report sexual assault when it happened?

Funny. Don't they care about the other women that they were placing in danger?
Women often don’t report being groped.

Here we had a case where the groper blamed the groped. Then they complained it wasn’t consensual like trump crudely made it appear.

Or maybe they were happy to give the Star Treatment to a Star, but not happy to be known like that publicly.

He's floating a random thought to see how it plays. He's not getting a good reaction. He probably won't tweet about it.
Relax.
If he DOES come out and say the Access Hollywood tape is a fake, it's time to impeach him for mental incompetency.
Are you kidding? All the trumpanzees will agree with him.

Oh look. The Trumpies are so upset with this news they’re blaming me for reporting it.
How funny is that.
Further proof their propaganda media keeps them in the dark with important news.

I'm not upset, I find it telling that you people pretend there was a story to be had with someone discussing how women treat stars differently.

Trump saying that the women "let you do it" doesn't mean they consented to his groping no matter what you and Trump may think. If they consented to it, why did they try to stop him and push him away?

They were up for some petting and groping but not actual sex?

In his mind he thinks they consented because he can't imagine why they wouldn't want him

Nothing in the tape supports that statement. He was very clear that A, it was because he was a Star and B, had no problem admitting that the one women shut him down cold. and was not C confused or shocked by that at all.

but the reality is that these women pushed him away and otherwise prevented him from assaulting them further. At least the ones who came forward did.

You've never let a man make some sexual contact and then push him away instead of letting him go further?

Because from my dating history, such behavior is pretty normal with women.

WTF??

Yeah, typical conservative. Believes any accusation against a Democrat; denies every accusation against a Republican.

I cannot pretend to have not noticed that all you lefties are extremely dishonest fucks.

I don't give a flying fuck WHO you nominate.... you are going to get the same as you are giving to Trump and Pence. Mark my words.
Democrats didn’t collude with Russians nor nominate certifiably insane candidates WITH NO EXPERIENCE

YOur red baiting is noted and laughed at. YOur discussion of experience is dismissed considering Obama.
Obama had congressional experience. Trump’s experience consisted of defrauding small businessmen out of their life savings.
We’ve seen how incompetent this president is and how he’s not even interested in learning about the job.
We’ve seen his unhinged teenage like attacks on private citizens and everyone else that crosses him.
This latest boner of his just seals the deal of his unfitness to be prez.

Obama had zero executive experience and Trump had zero political experience.

YOu don't get to whine about lack of experience because you supported Obama.

I admitted that Trump's lack of experience was a valid issue.

YOur desire to have a republcian president just sit there while vile liars like you spew your vile shit, is denied.

Deal with it.

You Russian trolls have a LOT of gall calling anyone "vile liars". You colluded with that piece of shit who was elected, you lied on his behalf, and are continuing to do so. You have no morals whatsoever.

Your crazy talk is noted, laughed at and dismissed.

YOu lefties are vile liars and you know it.

When will his sheep finally admit this guy is just not mentally well?
If this doesn’t confirm it, I don’t know what will.

Meanwhile Billy Bush’s career is over with this tape President Crazypants now says didn’t happen.

The whole world is laughing at us.

What do you mean? He is fucking nuts. We are not afraid to say that at all.

Still prefer him over Hitlary.
Of course you do. You don't care about this nation at all, you have no respect for morality or ethics.

He admitted to sexual assault. Trying to put vanilla icing on a turd sandwich doesn’t make you look very good.

LOL

That’s what he said. Since when does an accused sexual assaulter get to decide the women wanted it?

You have no idea how they reacted. And we can’t go by just his word alone, he’s the groper and a bunch of women came forward to say his groping was not welcome.

LOL

You have no idea how they reacted. And we can’t go by just his word alone, he’s the groper and a bunch of women came forward to say his groping was not welcome.

We have his word. We have Hollywood, which we can see is a cesspit. We have the lack of complaints at the time.

HIs claim that women treat men with fame and fortune differently, is completely believable.

WTF??

You believe Juanita Broadrick and Paula Jones lied about Bill Clinton.
I believe Juanita Broaddrick...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Paula Jones I don’t believe since her case was dismissed due to lack of merit.

Forum List

Back