🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Despite the slander against the Tea Party; looks like the angry Left are the unhinged extremists

And now it's time for some reality.
According to Pew Research, 52% find the GOP to be extreme. 38% find the Dems to be extreme.
I agree. The Dems are extreme, but not as extreme as the GOP.
GOP’s Favorability Rating Takes a Negative Turn

here's the REAL DEAL. all that is nothing talk from a poll
3JaR2Y9W_bigger.jpeg
Rory Cooper@rorycooper

Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy.

8:01 AM - 4 Nov 2015

democrats should be hanging their heads in shame and try being a little more humble. but they don't know how. they so think everyone is in love with their sick ideas and polices that does nothing but hurt us all

Yep the GOP always does well in low turnout elections and in 2014 it was the lowest turnout in72 years. 36% of eligible voters voted. The GOP made some nice gains even though getting 52% of the vote isn't exactly a landslide. But with all the gerrymaking the GOP got much more than 52% of the open seats.
Presidential elections usually have a high turnout and Dems usually do quite well with high turnouts. So the GOP better get their ass in gear and continue to suppress the vote. Because right now the GOP has the lowest favorability rating they have experienced since 1992. Seems people think they can't govern.

Like I said, I love this person. He arrogantly believes what he says, so it will be doubly fun when he discovers that he is being fed a spoonful of sugar so as the whole thing doesn't collapse, lol.

Hey, I have a question, really-------------->does anyone think that someone would just give up the Presidency when they know they would probably win just because it was someone elses turn?

Did everyone say no? (I hope so, because if not, you need meds, lol)

So then, do we believe (right or left) that Hillary is the best, and strongest candidate that the Democrats could field? Are we to believe that Democrats such as Warren, would give their/her Presidential seat to Hillary? Are we to believe that it is Hillary, and then......ready......are you sure.......lol.....Bernie!!!!!!!!

You know something Democrats, I bet if you re-read what I wrote above this, even YOU will scratch your head and say to yourselves, "oh yeah, it is kind of strange." (of course you will never admit it)

So then, ask yourselves WHY it is Hillary, all about HILLARY, and no other decent candidates have come forward. (and republicans or conservatives, do not even joke that the Democrats have no other powerful candidates. Just because we do not agree with their politics, does NOT mean they do not have command of the base of Democratic voters) Bet some of us have a clue, and I bet that hated by the left conservative Steph can answer the question for you, after she lets you think about it awhile-) And when she tells you why it is so, you will think she is lying, but when it comes to pass, you will show her much more respect-)

LET the meltdown on college campuses by unhinged left-wing losers continue, then we'll talk about who is favored in what light leftardz!! ;)

Exactly, if they think this helping them with middle American, Independents, etc.

they should take note on how with the media they have tried to DESTROY first Trump and then Carson and NONE of it worked and they are stronger than ever. why, because the majority of the people are pissed at the Democrat party. but you can't make someone face up to reality when their party tells them they have nothing to worry about

Last edited:
And now it's time for some reality.
According to Pew Research, 52% find the GOP to be extreme. 38% find the Dems to be extreme.
I agree. The Dems are extreme, but not as extreme as the GOP.
GOP’s Favorability Rating Takes a Negative Turn

here's the REAL DEAL. all that is nothing talk from a poll
3JaR2Y9W_bigger.jpeg
Rory Cooper@rorycooper

Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy.

8:01 AM - 4 Nov 2015

democrats should be hanging their heads in shame and try being a little more humble. but they don't know how. they so think everyone is in love with their sick ideas and polices that does nothing but hurt us all

Yep the GOP always does well in low turnout elections and in 2014 it was the lowest turnout in72 years. 36% of eligible voters voted. The GOP made some nice gains even though getting 52% of the vote isn't exactly a landslide. But with all the gerrymaking the GOP got much more than 52% of the open seats.
Presidential elections usually have a high turnout and Dems usually do quite well with high turnouts. So the GOP better get their ass in gear and continue to suppress the vote. Because right now the GOP has the lowest favorability rating they have experienced since 1992. Seems people think they can't govern.

Like I said, I love this person. He arrogantly believes what he says, so it will be doubly fun when he discovers that he is being fed a spoonful of sugar so as the whole thing doesn't collapse, lol.

Hey, I have a question, really-------------->does anyone think that someone would just give up the Presidency when they know they would probably win just because it was someone elses turn?

Did everyone say no? (I hope so, because if not, you need meds, lol)

So then, do we believe (right or left) that Hillary is the best, and strongest candidate that the Democrats could field? Are we to believe that Democrats such as Warren, would give their/her Presidential seat to Hillary? Are we to believe that it is Hillary, and then......ready......are you sure.......lol.....Bernie!!!!!!!!

You know something Democrats, I bet if you re-read what I wrote above this, even YOU will scratch your head and say to yourselves, "oh yeah, it is kind of strange." (of course you will never admit it)

So then, ask yourselves WHY it is Hillary, all about HILLARY, and no other decent candidates have come forward. (and republicans or conservatives, do not even joke that the Democrats have no other powerful candidates. Just because we do not agree with their politics, does NOT mean they do not have command of the base of Democratic voters) Bet some of us have a clue, and I bet that hated by the left conservative Steph can answer the question for you, after she lets you think about it awhile-) And when she tells you why it is so, you will think she is lying, but when it comes to pass, you will show her much more respect-)

ah yes, I see it now. and you are so right on. I don't think they want to believe that. but they really should think about all that.

You spelled Negroes wrong.

He gets a tremendous amount of his information from talk radio and TV. This is not someone who has studied the history of conservatism and liberalism at university. I bet both my nuts that he has not taken one rigorous course on Econ or PolySci. We're not dealing with someone who knows the conceptual difference between Marx and Keynes or the Austrian and Chicago Schools. This is the byproduct of the think tank and media revolution launched in the 70s. They had the goal of capturing American opinion, and they cynically used the culture war to pull low-information voters into their orbit, where they are now hermetically sealed.

look at this pathetic clown being simpatico with another left-wing nutjob. you have no idea where i get my information. the most laughable part about you saying that is you were spoon-fed that meme for others who do your thinking for you; you're just too stupid to see it, ironic.

yep, they should talk. they get all their information of left hate sites. that is why they are so clueless as the what's going on the REAL WORLD of politics. they only feed them a line of BS

Forum List

Back