Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump

No other Dem attack has stopped Trump so now Dems are bastardizing the law. Apparently Dems FEAR facing him again in 2024 and allowing the people to decide.
You just said it was "Trump's SCOTUS", you hypocritical imbecile. So how are the "Dems bastardizing the law"?

You can't have it both ways, dipshit.

All that writing. What a waste of talent, I could say.

But...

It is Stryder who has no talent.

He writes with the intensity and depth of the loopy individual who writes his name 3000 times in a row.

IOW, dear readers, you wasted your precious time reading his manifesto above.

You just said it was "Trump's SCOTUS", you hypocritical imbecile. So how are the "Dems bastardizing the law"?

You can't have it both ways, dipshit.
Of course they can, Thanos. Both sides are now engaged in law war. They are each dedicated to destroying one another. And either way, We the People are going to lose.

Of course they can, Thanos. Both sides are now engaged in law war. They are each dedicated to destroying one another. And either way, We the People are going to lose.
The Democrats don't even come close to the corruption and vileness of Trump and the Repug Party.

False equivalency is just intellectual laziness.

All that writing. What a waste of talent, I could say.

But...

It is Stryder who has no talent.

He writes with the intensity and depth of the loopy individual who writes his name 3000 times in a row.

IOW, dear readers, you wasted your precious time reading his manifesto above.
Not my "manifesto", rather details, facts, and materials of related interest.

Also, not expecting to change the minds of those locked into their bias and prejudices, but to inform those of more open mind and objective natures. Fill the gaps and omissions of the partisan Left-wing dis-informationists and propagandists (such as yourself and many others here).

Which "John Edgar Slow Horses" (can there be a more pretentious name?) seems you would rather see many remain ignorant and willing subject to your (and others) bias and prejudice.

A couple clues to my validity are the the fact that I provide frequent sources/references/citations and also have more positive track of responses~endorsements.

The Democrats don't even come close to the corruption and vileness of Trump and the Repug Party.

I said nothing about "fairness and vileness" or made any comparison other than both sides are now engaged in a legal war to destroy the political strength of their opponents.

The only false equivalency was yours.

Not my "manifesto", rather details, facts, and materials of related interest.

Also, not expecting to change the minds of those locked into their bias and prejudices, but to inform those of more open mind and objective natures. Fill the gaps and omissions of the partisan Left-wing dis-informationists and propagandists (such as yourself and many others here).

Which "John Edgar Slow Horses" (can there be a more pretentious name?) seems you would rather see many remain ignorant and willing subject to your (and others) bias and prejudice.

A couple clues to my validity are the the fact that I provide frequent sources/references/citations and also have more positive track of responses~endorsements.
No Stryder, you are a jawbone unconnected to the brain.

I said nothing about "fairness and vileness" or made any comparison other than both sides are now engaged in a legal war to destroy the political strength of their opponents.

The only false equivalency was yours.
The Democrats' "legal war" is fully justified, since Trump led an insurrection on Jan 6 and tried to overthrow our government.

But you purposely omit that important fact because you are intellectually lazy.

Sorry Charlie!

The Democrats(Dumbocrats) and their stooges exceed both Trump and the GOP/Republican Party on corruption and vileness scales.

For, a start, most Democrat politicians have made a career out of living off of OPM (Other People's Money) - in most cases that of the taxpayers and those slush funding to the Dembo's side-pockets. A quick scan of the Wiki biography pages for the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's show little to no employment/activity/earnings from the "Private"=For Profit sector of Economy, but mostly from the public=taxpayer and grift/graft sector.

In short the Democrat party is the one loaded with 'corruption and vileness' looted from the working and productive Americans.

No surprise, this is also characteristic of most of those whom support the Democrat Party and it's candidates, since they also are the parasitic, freeloading, deadbeat, non-productive, useless consumers draining our economy and society!

But hey, we "evil" right-wing fascist still support and allow this useless social deadwood and parasitic drain to exist and survive off our efforts and labors~earnings, yet we supposedly are the "bad guys".

Classic scum biting the hand that feeds them, the useless Left.

Go figure ...

The Democrats' "legal war" is fully justified, since Trump led an insurrection on Jan 6 and tried to overthrow our government.

Quisling!

You totally support the enemies of the USA and remain a danger to the Nation and Union!

Meanwhile, totally enjoy the feeding frenzy upon your own fellow faction.
Typical of the non-ethics and non-morals of the Left whom only serve their selfish selves; while consuming all before them.
Great way to prove you have value (NOT!) to society.

Sorry Charlie!

The Democrats(Dumbocrats) and their stooges exceed both Trump and the GOP/Republican Party on corruption and vileness scales.

For, a start, most Democrat politicians have made a career out of living off of OPM (Other People's Money) - in most cases that of the taxpayers and those slush funding to the Dembo's side-pockets. A quick scan of the Wiki biography pages for the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's show little to no employment/activity/earnings from the "Private"=For Profit sector of Economy, but mostly from the public=taxpayer and grift/graft sector.

In short the Democrat party is the one loaded with 'corruption and vileness' looted from the working and productive Americans.

No surprise, this is also characteristic of most of those whom support the Democrat Party and it's candidates, since they also are the parasitic, freeloading, deadbeat, non-productive, useless consumers draining our economy and society!

But hey, we "evil" right-wing fascist still support and allow this useless social deadwood and parasitic drain to exist and survive off our efforts and labors~earnings, yet we supposedly are the "bad guys".

Classic scum biting the hand that feeds them, the useless Left.

Go figure ...
Republicans live off other people's money too, imbecile.

It's called corporate welfare, gomer.

Republicans live off other people's money too, imbecile.

It's called corporate welfare, gomer.
Bullshit!

"Republicans" for the most part are of the Wealth Creation side of the Economy and Society, hence provide jobs=income, and economic growth through wealth production. They provide what you worthless slug-scum thieves and parasites STEAL to support yourselves since you are too worthless, lazy, stupid, and incompetent to support and provide for yourselves, let alone for others.

"Corporate Welfare" is a false paradigm and delusion of the lazy, deadbeat, non-productive, parasitic, useless scum of society such as yourselves whom can't and won't work to support yourselves or others. !!!

It is a cop-out deflection to distract from the fact that those such as yourselves are a non-productive and useless drain upon society and we'd be better off without you.

I challenge you and the other useless parasitic scum here to prove you carry your weight, support yourselves, and produce surplus for the support of those less advantaged.

I strongly doubt you can! (Since most of you exist and survive on theft from others more profitably productive.)

You and similar scum are the real "gomer" and beyond imbecile. You are criminal and thug users and abusers and a useless drain upon society and we'd all be better off if you were gone!

To say you are POS is to be too kind and generous!

Bullshit!

"Republicans" for the most part are of the Wealth Creation side of the Economy and Society, hence provide jobs=income, and economic growth through wealth production. They provide what you worthless slug-scum thieves and parasites STEAL to support yourselves since you are too worthless, lazy, stupid, and incompetent to support and provide for yourselves, let alone for others.

"Corporate Welfare" is a false paradigm and delusion of the lazy, deadbeat, non-productive, parasitic, useless scum of society such as yourselves whom can't and won't work to support yourselves or others. !!!

It is a cop-out deflection to distract from the fact that those such as yourselves are a non-productive and useless drain upon society and we'd be better off without you.

I challenge you and the other useless parasitic scum here to prove you carry your weight, support yourselves, and produce surplus for the support of those less advantaged.

I strongly doubt you can! (Since most of you exist and survive on theft from others more profitably productive.)

You and similar scum are the real "gomer" and beyond imbecile. You are criminal and thug users and abusers and a useless drain upon society and we'd all be better off if you were gone!

To say you are POS is to be too kind and generous!
Republicans believe in giving free money to the rich, idiot.

They always have. Why don't you read about the Wall Street bailout in 2008, simpleton.

Those are only your silly words and conclusion. I said nothing of the sort. Stop the MAGA word solid.

We are now engaged in law warfare by both sides, and we, the US citizens, will lose because of it.

Republicans believe in giving free money to the rich, idiot.

They always have. Why don't you read about the Wall Street bailout in 2008, simpleton.
Bullshit!

Try reading more history from a wider perspective, dufus!

Meanwhile, you fail to prove you Libturds have created real wealth and/or had such to give to others less fortunate.

History shows that the Left/pseudo-Liberals are more greedy than the conservative Right.

You want "simpleton", look in the mirror ~ DUFUS!

Forum List

Back