Zone1 Deuteronomy 32:35 "It is mine to avenge; I will repay."

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
"It is mine to avenge; I will repay.
In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near
and their doom rushes upon them.”

There are many positive lessons in the torah. Important instructions for us to be a better species, better stewards of the earth and fellow Man. In the end, justice will be served to all in time.

I don't believe in karma per se, I just believe that the universe and its Creator will repay all who have deceived and exploited. Try to be a mensch but always be aware you are surrounded by many mice.

I don't believe in karma per se,
It is not a matter of belief. Karma is just a colloquialism for Newtons Third Law of physics. It applies as much to a rubber ball as it does in one's life actions.

Try to be a mensch but always be aware you are surrounded by many mice.
A mensch is a Jewish stand-up tough guy.

It is not a matter of belief. Karma is just a colloquialism for Newtons Third Law of physics. It applies as much to a rubber ball as it does in one's life actions.

A mensch is a Jewish stand-up tough guy.

lol. Not a stand-up tough guy. It is a person of character. Noble and admirable. It is the type of person we should all strive to be.

I hope your right about the universe and its Creator. Too many people get away with things in this world.

Oh, if only you knew.

In Canada the most evil comes from the bad guys who pretend to be the good guys.

Our economy and global reputation have suffered accordingly.

"It is mine to avenge; I will repay.
In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near
and their doom rushes upon them.”

There are many positive lessons in the torah. Important instructions for us to be a better species, better stewards of the earth and fellow Man. In the end, justice will be served to all in time.

I don't believe in karma per se, I just believe that the universe and its Creator will repay all who have deceived and exploited. Try to be a mensch but always be aware you are surrounded by many mice.
All any of us can hope is we don't get what we deserve and start living so we don't have to fear what we really deserved from stuff we have done in the past.

All any of us can hope is we don't get what we deserve and start living so we don't have to fear what we really deserved from stuff we have done in the past.

The past can be redeemable, especially if in the distant past and/or extraneous circumstances that only G-d knows.

I speak from personal experience. The evil people who worked to misrepresent me have much more to atone for that any minor issues I was involved with as a kid. Some of their efforts are nearly impossible to atone for in my opinion but I bite my tongue, trying to avoid speaking in too specific details.

Rest assured, those who need to know DO know...

I don't believe in afterlife. So they die without proper justice. I hope for some sort of spiritual justice though.
True, if there is no after life there is no justice

That is why every despot is an atheist.

Without atheism, there would be no despots.

The world would be a much better place

Last edited:

Forum List

Back