Devastated Father - Sends Powerful Message

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This devastated father sent a powerful message to a social media site to wake them up with a message by picture. His 20 yr. old son has died of a drug overdose and he wants people to know: Drugs kill.

This is his story:

A devastated father takes to Facebook with a blunt message after his son dies of an overdose John Hawkins Right Wing News

lets take another look at how fun drugs are…………… this is my son about an hour after the funeral home got him late monday afternoon. when he died he had been bleeding out of his ears and had blood in his hair and foam in his mouth. they were kind enough to clean him before we got there. his body was ice cold from being kept in a refrigerator. my cold dead son. father of a 10 month boy. grandson to 3 living grand parents. step-brother to 2. half brother to 3 son to 2 living parents and a step parent that helped raise him since he was a young child. all completely devastated. well little asher is too young to know what is going on but will live his life wondering what it would be like to know his dad. as many of you know jeramie was pretty open about his relationship with LSD. he was a little more quiet about his love for Dextromethorphan. despite the begging and pleading from me and many others in his family he craved the trip and was obsessed about it…………look i know that not everybody that takes drugs is going to die from it. but many do. jeramie thought he had it under control. he thought he was smarter than the drug and had more control than the drug. now he is in a refrigerator in a funeral home in englewood. now people are in transit from all across this country to say their final goodbye’s. now my family has to spend over $5000 in funeral expenses. now i will never be able to hike with him or ride dirt bikes with him. he will never be able to take his son camping……
jrmrtclf.jpg

Last edited:
This fathers message is a plea to others to wake up and realize that you do not control drugs. They control you and when you least expect it? You could die. Don't do drugs. Drugs kill. Choose life. Not death.

The sad thing is that if people do not care about what happens to themselves, they are not going to care about what their choice of actions do to other people until it is too late if they ever do care at all about the impact that their decisions have had on the lives of other people. I know this from personal experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No matter what happens nothing can deter an addict from using. Everyone wants to stop them from having fun. They have a right to put anything in their body that they want to. Legalize all drugs and make them free.

There is no cure for the user. There is a cure for the loved ones and survivors. Stop caring. Just stop. The users are no more than slabs of animated meat waiting for the maggots. It was once someone you loved. Now they are the walking dead.

The sad thing is that if people do not care about what happens to themselves, they are not going to care about what their choice of actions do to other people until it is too late if they ever do care at all about the impact that their decisions have had on the lives of other people. I know this from personal experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly, it is true that people do not care about what happens to themselves or they would think about what they are doing. Their carelessness not only leads to their own destruction but causes devastating effects on the lives of those who love them. It's very frustrating to watch young people destroying their lives with drugs.

No matter what happens nothing can deter an addict from using. Everyone wants to stop them from having fun. They have a right to put anything in their body that they want to. Legalize all drugs and make them free.

There is no cure for the user. There is a cure for the loved ones and survivors. Stop caring. Just stop. The users are no more than slabs of animated meat waiting for the maggots. It was once someone you loved. Now they are the walking dead.

You're wrong. Thank God. I was a drug addict before I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a born again believer. Today I do not take drugs and have a happy, productive life, Tipsy. What Jesus Christ did for me He will do for anyone. All one has to do is ask. Jesus Christ will answer because he IS the answer. He is the ONLY answer!

You're wrong. Thank God. I was a drug addict before I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a born again believer. Today I do not take drugs and have a happy, productive life, Tipsy. What Jesus Christ did for me He will do for anyone. All one has to do is ask. Jesus Christ will answer because he IS the answer. He is the ONLY answer!
Then you agree that there is nothing anyone can do for a user except mourn. The only thing the survivors can do is stop caring about them. Write them off. If an addict wants to do something else they will do it.

Wrong. NEVER, EVER, EVER GIVE UP on your loved one that is addicted to drugs. Let them know how much you love them. Keep showing them love and do not reject them.

Pray, get others to pray with you, get a prayer group going and keep praying. Do not break down, break through. With God all things are possible. Believe God to deliver your loved one because He can do it. We write off debts. We do not write off people. We should never write anyone off.

I was a drug addict before I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a born again believer. Today I do not take drugs and have a happy, productive life. What Jesus Christ did for me He will do for anyone. All one has to do is ask. Jesus Christ will answer because he IS the answer. He is the ONLY answer!
Amen to this! :) :) :)

Wrong. NEVER, EVER, EVER GIVE UP on your loved one that is addicted to drugs. Let them know how much you love them. Keep showing them love and do not reject them.

Pray, get others to pray with you, get a prayer group going and keep praying. Do not break down, break through. With God all things are possible. Believe God to deliver your loved one because He can do it. We write off debts. We do not write off people. We should never write anyone off.
I most definitely get what it is that you are saying here, but sometimes the best thing that a person can do for another person, praying for them aside, is nothing. When they make it as clear as glass that they have no desire to walk away from the wrong that they are into, you have to wash your hands of them until they finally do get the message. I believe that the Lord will wash his hands of those who thumbed their nose at him when their judgement day takes place, so I don't see what's wrong with my doing that as well until those that I've washed my hands of have finally changed. I believe that we are supposed to be as much like the Lord as we possibly can and yes, we are supposed to forgive because the Lord forgives, but I don't believe that the Lord forgives people until they ask him to, so I will not forgive until I am asked to.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. So I guess that until a person finally changes, the only thing that a person in my position can do is wait and pray that the person's changing will happen before it is too late.

I was a drug addict before I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a born again believer. Today I do not take drugs and have a happy, productive life. What Jesus Christ did for me He will do for anyone. All one has to do is ask. Jesus Christ will answer because he IS the answer. He is the ONLY answer!

I most definitely get what it is that you are saying here, but sometimes the best thing that a person can do for another person, praying for them aside, is nothing. When they make it as clear as glass that they have no desire to walk away from the wrong that they are into, you have to wash your hands of them until they finally do get the message. I believe that the Lord will wash his hands of those who thumbed their nose at him when their judgement day takes place, so I don't see what's wrong with my doing that as well until those that I've washed my hands of have finally changed. I believe that we are supposed to be as much like the Lord as we possibly can and yes, we are supposed to forgive because the Lord forgives, but I don't believe that the Lord forgives people until they ask him to, so I will not forgive until I am asked to.

Holly

P.S. So I guess that until a person finally changes, the only thing that a person in my position can do is wait and pray that the person's changing will happen before it is too late.
The ONLY thing you can do for that person is hope and pray that they make that change for themselves because that's what it comes down to every time. I'm looking at the reality of that with the potential of substance-abuse related deaths of two siblings and a nephew in only the past few months.

Holly

The ONLY thing you can do for that person is hope and pray that they make that change for themselves because that's what it comes down to every time. I'm looking at the reality of that with the potential of substance-abuse related deaths of two siblings and a nephew in only the past few months.

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers, Roshawn. Prayer is far more powerful than some may realize. It's not the last resort. It's the FIRST, MIDDLE and LAST.

Then you agree that there is nothing anyone can do for a user except mourn. The only thing the survivors can do is stop caring about them. Write them off. If an addict wants to do something else they will do it.
you are more of a drama queen than Dot com.....

Forum List

Back