DEVELOPING: Trump’s Legal Team Prepares to File Motion to Dismiss Jack Smith’s Case Citing Prosecutorial Misconduct

They should file a motion to dismiss based on the presidential records act which states the president can take any damn document with him that he chooses! Also backed up by the supreme court when it was bill clinton in the hot seat for the same thing.

He is a Democrat.

Trump has hasn't been able to hire anyone new since last Friday. There's a lot of infighting going on among team Trump.

Vinny.jpg

If Judge Eileen Cannon is ethical, she'll do the right thing and dismiss this travesty of prosecutorial misconduct.

Apparently for Trump to be vindicated we have to start writing laws in Pencil.

Look...I'm right and you're wrong. You are just going to have to deal with that.
ROFLMAO

Proof positive that these fucks are knowingly lying. When backed into a corner because they cannot find any proof for their claims at all AND shown links with proof showing they are flatly incorrect the lie is still clung to.

In the end this is all that is ever given, a statement that they are correct because they say they are correct. You do not get a more clear example of what a liar and grifter looks like.

If Judge Eileen Cannon is ethical, she'll do the right thing and dismiss this travesty of prosecutorial misconduct.

That was my thought!

Also, I'm glad David Duke is no longer with us, avatar-wise

Forum List

Back