DEVELPOING: Jeff Rosen selected to replace Rod Rosenstine.

So you are another traitor who puts jews over Americans how shocking. You might want to worry about your church raping little kids before worrying about satans seed the jews. A civil war will happen and WE will win or we will destroy the world :)

Funny. A civil war means in this nation, America. So the Jews you detest, are already Americans. Entitled by the Constitution, the thing that makes America different, to all the rights of every other American. Of course, you would hate that document. You would hate it because it does not enshrine the idea that you are somehow superior.

I believe I am superior. I was a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne. I was well trained, and have experience at fighting, and killing. I served with people of all races, and religions. Never had a problem with any of them, except the odd White or Black radical, of which you are obviously one. Probably not ex military, except perhaps in your imagination. You see, Paratroopers didn’t care what color you were. They backed you up because you were a paratrooper. They didn’t care what Religion you were, they would cover you because you were Airborne. We knew that when the balloon went up, the only thing we had to rely on was each other, and that knowledge meant that color, and religion, had to be second to the real issue. We were the All American Division.

We had the occasional racist jackass show up. They never lasted long, they were inevitably transferred out in short order. Usually with less rank than when they showed up.

Yes, I will stand up beside the Americans you are wanting to hunt because of some asinine belief that they are less. Yes I will fight with them, against you and your ilk. I don’t think you’ll be successful, because the vast majority have already shown that they do not tolerate that sort of crap. Perhaps in your imagination there is a vast army ready to rally behind you as you set about cleansing the earth of all that are impure in your mind. That vast army is as imaginary as your superiority.

Your ilk have never scared me. Not when I was a boy. Not when I was a Soldier, and not now to be sure. You all are always cowards, hiding your faces behind hoods, or masks. Afraid of being identified. Afraid of what the majority will do to you if you reveal yourself. Of course, you have reason to be afraid. Some Jew from the Mossad might just take issue with you if it looks like you are really going to do something, and squash you like the pathetic slug you are.

I still run into folks like you now and then. I’m a grey haired old man, and you still don’t scare me. Your stupidity, and ignorance is nothing to be afraid of, it is something to be mocked, belittled, and derided. Now, if you keep posting that kind of crap, I’m going to stop sending you those recycled peanuts you are so fond of.
No interest in reading your ranting cuckservative jew loving garbage. The only thing I will need to say will come from a barrel.:)
View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

That dude is insane and offers nothing to this community. I encourage you to put him on ignore, as I did.

Oh this is too fun. Perhaps I can get him to do something like threaten me and we can get him banned. Educating him is impossible.
Been here much longer than you Anti American Israel Firster....that's because I am smarter than you will ever be. :)

Well. I am not Jewish. I was raised Catholic. And when you start on the Jews, you won’t have any trouble finding me. I’ll be the old man with the rifle standing with them against bigoted jackasses. The same is true if you go after the Blacks, Brown, Yellow, Red, or Green. Even if I wasn’t a believer of the Bible, I would stand up for any group targeted by small minded morons. I would not wish to offend God by targeting His children. One cannot believe in Jesus without a healthy respect for, and love of, Jews.
So you are another traitor who puts jews over Americans how shocking. You might want to worry about your church raping little kids before worrying about satans seed the jews. A civil war will happen and WE will win or we will destroy the world :)

Funny. A civil war means in this nation, America. So the Jews you detest, are already Americans. Entitled by the Constitution, the thing that makes America different, to all the rights of every other American. Of course, you would hate that document. You would hate it because it does not enshrine the idea that you are somehow superior.

I believe I am superior. I was a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne. I was well trained, and have experience at fighting, and killing. I served with people of all races, and religions. Never had a problem with any of them, except the odd White or Black radical, of which you are obviously one. Probably not ex military, except perhaps in your imagination. You see, Paratroopers didn’t care what color you were. They backed you up because you were a paratrooper. They didn’t care what Religion you were, they would cover you because you were Airborne. We knew that when the balloon went up, the only thing we had to rely on was each other, and that knowledge meant that color, and religion, had to be second to the real issue. We were the All American Division.

We had the occasional racist jackass show up. They never lasted long, they were inevitably transferred out in short order. Usually with less rank than when they showed up.

Yes, I will stand up beside the Americans you are wanting to hunt because of some asinine belief that they are less. Yes I will fight with them, against you and your ilk. I don’t think you’ll be successful, because the vast majority have already shown that they do not tolerate that sort of crap. Perhaps in your imagination there is a vast army ready to rally behind you as you set about cleansing the earth of all that are impure in your mind. That vast army is as imaginary as your superiority.

Your ilk have never scared me. Not when I was a boy. Not when I was a Soldier, and not now to be sure. You all are always cowards, hiding your faces behind hoods, or masks. Afraid of being identified. Afraid of what the majority will do to you if you reveal yourself. Of course, you have reason to be afraid. Some Jew from the Mossad might just take issue with you if it looks like you are really going to do something, and squash you like the pathetic slug you are.

I still run into folks like you now and then. I’m a grey haired old man, and you still don’t scare me. Your stupidity, and ignorance is nothing to be afraid of, it is something to be mocked, belittled, and derided. Now, if you keep posting that kind of crap, I’m going to stop sending you those recycled peanuts you are so fond of.
No interest in reading your ranting cuckservative jew loving garbage. The only thing I will need to say will come from a barrel.:)
View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

That dude is insane and offers nothing to this community. I encourage you to put him on ignore, as I did.
Ah another Israel ass kisser. Why don't you two clowns go murder some innocent Palestinians for Israhell.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

Oh this is too fun. Perhaps I can get him to do something like threaten me and we can get him banned. Educating him is impossible.
Been here much longer than you Anti American Israel Firster....that's because I am smarter than you will ever be. :)

Unlikely. I sincerely doubt that you are more intelligent than any other racist twit I’ve met.

View attachment 246766

Bring it Sonny Boy.

Unlikely. I sincerely doubt that you are more intelligent than any other racist twit I’ve met.
Ah now throwing out a word invented by a Jew communist...HOW SHOCKING!

Forum List

Back