DeVos - social media

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I've been watching the liberal trends on twitter since trump was sworn in. I have to say some of it has been hilarious. Especially with the DeVos confirmation.

For example, the last two days they've been tweeting Senators telling them if they vote against DeVos they will donate money to them.

The senators don't, (such actions would have been quid pro quo and questionably legal). Suddenly they are all outraged that DeVos "bribed" way into a cabinet position. Which is exactly what they tried to do to oppose her!

Good laughs.

The RWNJ traitors continue their race to the bottom. You fools say you are against elitist education. You are also in favor of deporting undocumented. Therefore, you'll be able to get jobs in the future - picking strawberries, flipping burgers ...

And we'll import educated talent from countries that value education and invest in their own people.

The RWNJ traitors continue their race to the bottom. You fools say you are against elitist education. You are also in favor of deporting undocumented. Therefore, you'll be able to get jobs in the future - picking strawberries, flipping burgers ...

And we'll import educated talent from countries that value education and invest in their own people.

Aren't we importing that already? That's precisely why education needs shaking up.

Not sure DeVos will be that shake up. I'd much rather see education removes from federal jurisdiction and returned to the states.

Forum List

Back