DHS chief information officer resigns! So another orange appointment resigns. How many is this?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
DHS chief information officer resigns WOW!
The chief information officer at the Department of Homeland Security has resigned from his position after only three months on the job, the department confirmed on Monday.

Richard Staropoli, a former U.S. Secret Service agent, resigned last week and will officially leave the top information technology role in the department at the start of September.

Fedscoop first reported Staropoli’s resignation last week, but the department did not confirm the development until Monday.
In his exit, deputy chief information officer Stephen Rice will serve as acting CIO until President Trump appoints a new person to fill the role, a DHS spokesman told The Hill.

Trump appointed Staropoli to the position at the end of April, meaning news of his exit comes roughly three months into his time on the job.

DHS chief information officer resigns after three months on job

Gee! :bye1:The players only lasts an average of 180 days, it seems.
Why so many quitting on The Great Orange Douche?

• Banned
Was it about how the Orange House runs?
Was it about know what the Orange one did. And got a subpoena?
Was it about the orange Douche tweeting BS daily?

But, still again....MORE

White-House-Help-Wanted.jpg

i am sure you have some baseless accusations to hurl at us. Give it a go

Staropoli’s reason was the commute from New Jersey was weighing too much on his family.

Another big, fat nothingburger.

• Banned
i am sure you have some baseless accusations to hurl at us. Give it a go

Well, All employers of illegals must be arrested and taxed at 20% on gross income.for life
They must be fined also, in full public view.

btw. Illegals are not allowed to work in gobmint jobs.
So not a real issue there. or is it? The military industrial complex
employs yuge amounts of them. Same in healthcare. Can't win anywhere.

These are my conservative views. on the matter.

All good?

• Banned
Staropoli’s reason was the commute from New Jersey was weighing too much on his family.

He was doing that when he took the job. Glad he's gone.
But that's not the real reason. I feel, seeing The Orange
Douche name on a resume' not so good anymore. Even for
early starters who jumped into the sewer line, chasing douche
discharges for fame and job titles..

That's all you could come up with? :laugh:

Like him or not, Donald Trump is your President. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are not, not will they ever be a President.

So suck it up, wash the sand out of your mangina, and go on with your life.

• Banned

That's all you could come up with? :laugh:

Like him or not, Donald Trump is your President. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are not, not will they ever be a President.

So suck it up, wash the sand out of your mangina, and go on with your life.

"That's the best you can come up?":( Try harder spending the words of The Great Orange Douche.:rolleyes-41:

Don't be so sure these people are quitting.

When the performance of an individual in an appointed high-level government position is considered unsatisfactory by the President, unless there are extremely antagonistic circumstances the individual is offered the choice of resigning rather rather than being fired. So it is more than likely that this long list of resignations is actually Donald Trump cleaning house, as is his style of management.

Trump is not so much a politician as he is a hard-nosed business executive and this is one manifestation of that character.

When the performance of an individual in an appointed high-level government position is considered unsatisfactory by the President, unless there are extremely antagonistic circumstances the individual is offered the choice of resigning rather rather than being fired. So it is more than likely that this long list of resignations is actually Donald Trump cleaning house, as is his style of management.

Trump is not so much a politician as he is a hard-nosed business executive and this is one manifestation of that character.

That's Trump prerogative. I'd rather see him send the dead weight packing than to later be embarrassed by them.

Well, It has been reported Staropoli resignation, came days after The Great Orange Douche
tapped Staropoli's boss, HSS John Kelly, to fill the role of White House
chief of staff, last week.

So he was NOT a Kelly buddy here, I would think here. Maybe Kelly wants more people working in DHS.
As Staropoli wanted to cut in down to mostly nothing. That would be in line with
Pres. Bannon and the crybaby orange douche. So, I would think fired was the possible reason.

But the quit a so-called dream job! He called it 3mo. ago. Not so much.
That's part the job in DC, To live partly there, or fully. He lived there before 2001-(2008?) on the WH SS team

That's Trump prerogative. I'd rather see him send the dead weight packing than to later be embarrassed by them.

But the Great Orange Douche only picks the best peoples!

Seems it's really bad here At Hiring..

Forum List

Back