DHS Prepares for Nov 1 as Food Stamps Are Reduced

So your opinion that a 5-7% decrease in food stamp value will cause blacks to riot validates your threat title that DHS is preparing for Nov 1?

The non-bid solicitation for security contractors in upstate NY sure doesn't prove it, so you're still left hanging here.

So your opinion that a 5-7% decrease in food stamp value will cause blacks to riot validates your threat title that DHS is preparing for Nov 1?

The non-bid solicitation for security contractors in upstate NY sure doesn't prove it, so you're still left hanging here.

What does my opinion have to do with the link posted?

-Geaux

So you believe that those who depend on the dealer, I mean the government, to provide them food stamps will not take issue with the gradual reduction in pay?
I'm assuming they will. I've never been on food stamps but I'd assume if the amount I received suddenly went down by $25 (or whatever it is) I'd take issue with it and be pissed off.

Would I go storm the nearest fed building? Nope. I'd probably grumble some.

Does people taking issue with it mean an information gathering solitication for contractor security around buildings in upstate New York is DHS preparing for Nov 1? Nope.

You know how slow and inefficient a huge govt organization like DHS works, if the contractor costs they gather from this solicitation seemed workable in their plan and they then put a solicitation for actual bids out and implemented, it would probably already be 2015. If this is to deal with food stamp violence on Nov 1 why would the bid be for buildings in upstate NY?

It makes no sense.

This was a drastic breakdown, but you can see how passionate folks get

-Geaux

[youtube]VW-0xJb_FM4[/youtube]

She has six kids to feed....
And it's government/taxpayers job to feed those kids?...

She's asking how is she gonna feed her kids....

Maybe if she only had three kids she would be better able to provide for them. :cuckoo:

I saw a video on a cable news show about a year ago.
A woman was in a motel room because she lost her welfare for some reason.
She had 10 kids with 5 different guys if I remember correctly.

Man she was pissed...She kept saying over and over.
Who's gonna take care of me and my kids....

It was 15 kids from 3 daddys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

What this nation needs to do is
1. Invest and reform education

Every time I hear one of your rubes throw out the "invest in education" I just laugh. We already spend more money on education than any other country and have tripled funding in the last 30 years with no measurable result, so exactly how much more are we supposed to "invest?" Please give us a number.

It was 15 kids from 3 daddys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

That's the one I saw...
She says someone needs to pay for my kids...Someone needs to be held accountable.

Unfriggin believable.

Sort of like the Obama administration.
She's not accountable for the situation she is in?

What this nation needs to do is
1. Invest and reform education

We're already spending more than any other country (per capita) on education.

And the intended result is working:

Churning out Progressives who can't think for themselves.

-- from the same guy who just posted a completely bogus story (twice) by cutting-and-pasting from another site's message board...

irony-meter.gif

What does my opinion have to do with the link posted?
Oh sorry, I thought you were interested in defending the fake headline you made for your thread where you stated DHS was preparing for November 1st.

My fault, carry on.

The exact reduction depends on the recipients’ situation, but a family of four with no other changes in circumstances will receive $36 less per month, according to the USDA. At today's average prices, that translates to four fewer whole chickens each month.

Chicken has become the only nutritious meat poor people can afford these days. So 4 chickens are taken from each destitute family while Mitch McConnell grabs a $2B earmark for a fucking dam in Kentucky to vote for the cut in EBT. Hello? This is why there is a Tea Party and why the country club GOP is as evil an enemy as the progs.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back