DHS to spend 770 million on illegals

We can end all of that. We choose not to. If you have someone working for you, you are responsible to collect their tax.

Not going to happen.
That Is further legitimizing illegal aliens - condoning their working here. We need to stop enticing them to come here.

That Is further legitimizing illegal aliens - condoning their working here. We need to stop enticing them to come here.

We won't. I've noted this 500 times. No one is going to do anything about business attracting cheap labor.

Impossible. Now about taxing their wages before it ever leaves?
I explained above - it’s condoning their working here in the first place. We’d have to issue them working cards and then deduct taxes.

I say we spend 10% of what these people cost us in one year and fortify the border - with a wall, with a massive number of border agents, and with buses waiting to cart them back to Mexico (after they submit their fake asylum claim), and they can stay there until their asylum hearing.

I explained above - it’s condoning their working here in the first place. We’d have to issue them working cards and then deduct taxes.

So you propose things which are impossible.

I say we spend 10% of what these people cost us in one year and fortify the border - with a wall, with a massive number of border agents, and with buses waiting to cart them back to Mexico (after they submit their fake asylum claim), and they can stay there until their asylum hearing.

What other U.S. laws are you willing to just ignore? Will this wall extend along the shores on the east and west coasts?

You are simply lashing out because you only care about your politics.

So you propose things which are impossible.

What other U.S. laws are you willing to just ignore? Will this wall extend along the shores on the east and west coasts?

You are simply lashing out because you only care about your politics.
There is nothing illegal about disallowing illegals from other countries to enter here from Mexico. They have no claim to asylum.

We are spending a fortune on scofflaws while ignoring our own people in need. Did Biden ever even go to East Palestine? What about offering to put them in buses and house them in nice hotels with 3 meals a day?

Not your call.
Huh? You just said I ignored laws, and I explained that once you leave your country of origin and are in a different country, you have no claim to asylum in America.

Why are you liberals so much more sympathetic to illegals than to our own people who have suffered disasters through no fault of their own? Think how far $150 billion would go to helping the people in Hawai’i.

Huh? You just said I ignored laws, and I explained that once you leave your country of origin and are in a different country, you have no claim to asylum in America.

Not true. Educate yourself. You are quoting International law, not U.S. laws. What other international laws do you propose we allow to trump U.S. laws?

Why are you liberals so much more sympathetic to illegals than to our own people who have suffered disasters through no fault of their own? Think how far $150 billion would go to helping the people in Hawai’i.

Odd, I say tax their income to cover all of this. I suppose I am a liberal for actually understanding U.S. laws though.

Odd, I say tax their income to cover all of this. I suppose I am a liberal for actually understanding U.S. laws though.
Taxing their income lends a legitimacy to it - and further erases the distinction between law-abiding immigrants and illegals. And yes, that is what liberals want to do.

I say take the $150 billion it costs us to have these scofflaws here, and man the border. Set up permanent detention camps where they will stay until their hearings, and hire more hearing officers to make sure it happens within 6 months. Every day, have buses outside ready to load with the 90% who have bogus asylum, and drive them back to Mexico.

That might discourage the 90% who know they will be sent back. The 10% with TRUE asylum claims will know they will be safe, provided meals and housing, and given medical care during their six months.

Taxing their income lends a legitimacy to it - and further erases the distinction between law-abiding immigrants and illegals. And yes, that is what liberals want to do.

Don't tax them then. Just more money for them to send home.

I say take the $150 billion it costs us to have these scofflaws here, and man the border. Set up permanent detention camps where they will stay until their hearings, and hire more hearing officers to make sure it happens within 6 months. Every day, have buses outside ready to load with the 90% who have bogus asylum, and drive them back to Mexico.

That might discourage the 90% who know they will be sent back. The 10% with TRUE asylum claims will know they will be safe, provided meals and housing, and given medical care during their six months.

As long as the jobs are here, they will get here. I also will note you didn't address either of my questions.

What other international laws are you willing to trump U.S. laws and are you going to wall off the coasts also?

Biden’s DHS Sends over $770M in Taxpayer Money to NGOs, Sanctuary Cities Facilitating Illegal Immigration
Biden's DHS Sends over $770M in Taxpayer Money to NGOs, Cities Facilitating Illegal Immigration

How is this even legal ?? Why can’t congress stop this ??
Zero GOP opposition??
You have to remember that every time money moves in DC some of it also moves into the pockets of the legislators handling it and the legislators who could potentially block it. No question in my mind that a large percentage of that $770 million will find its way into the bank accounts of elected officials or shell companies that they benefit from. This is why you get so much SILENCE when these things happen.

Jo

Simpler and fastest solution would be to get rid of income tax and go over to completely consumption-based system. The revenues would triple.... Suddenly everyone would become a tax paying citizen and the burden would be equally shared.

You have to remember that every time money moves in DC some of it also moves into the pockets of the legislators handling it and the legislators who could potentially block it. No question in my mind that a large percentage of that $770 million will find its way into the bank accounts of elected officials or shell companies that they benefit from. This is why you get so much SILENCE when these things happen.

Jo

Corporations like La Raza, or whatever they changed their names to, and yes a lot of it is to buy votes and keep street thugs on the Party payroll.

Forum List

Back