Di Fi - Wants to make it illegal to hunt humans with 150 round magazines.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing | Video | TheBlaze.com

“The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices, those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

Please tell me, Senator Feinstein, just where in the United States it is legal to hunt Humans with even a single shot firearm of any kind.

Where do I get the license to "Hunt Humans" with a 150 round magazine or a magazine of any size?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You have to be President in order to hunt humans...with drones.

The only people who should be restricted from "hunting humans" are kooks like him.

If you heard her entire speech, she made no sense at all. She might have had a mini stroke during her speech.

Give her a break, she's a liberal.

They live in an alternate universe where human hunting is apparently one of their sports.

Last edited:
deerhunt.jpg

Please tell me, Senator Feinstein, just where in the United States it is legal to hunt Humans with even a single shot firearm of any kind.

Where do I get the license to "Hunt Humans" with a 150 round magazine or a magazine of any size?

I understand that in Texas it is legal to hunt lawyers, but that really does not count because they are not really "human". There is no bag limit and no license is required But it is unlawful to use 12 year old single malt scotch as bait.

I understand that in Texas it is legal to hunt lawyers, but that really does not count because they are not really "human". There is no bag limit and no license is required But it is unlawful to use 12 year old single malt scotch as bait.

How about a Hundred Dollar bill hanging from a branch? Or an Ambulance with the lights and siren on?

Or a single 12-year-old.

Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing | Video | TheBlaze.com

“The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices, those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

Well at least she didn't call them clips. :eusa_angel:

Alabama has an open season on Liberals. They had to shorten the season this year. They're getting scarce.

In her address to congress:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHaYAv_EEw]Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans - YouTube[/ame]

What a joke. Maybe at 79 her dementia is getting out of hand?

Forum List

Back