🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

di liberals really care about gay rights?

Somehow the haters, the old line conservatives, the bigots seem to believe that extending the exact same rights to each and every law abiding American citizen means that their own rights will be eroded.

In fact, equal rights under the law makes us all free. Denying rights to a group that is sober, tax paying, responsible citizens just because you think they are "icky" is the very least American thing other citizens can do.

Conservatives do the same thing all the time. They accuse liberals of being the racists.

It's an age old tactic to accuse the other guy of being worse than you are when it comes to your liabilities.

Look how it pissed you guys off/

Never pissed me off, I see a liberal for what they are, uninformed, clueless and a little comedy value. Here you you all think I take you serious? Nah
I couldn't be less interested in whether or not you're interested in what I say.

But I do take pity in your lack of recognition that someone is just jerking your chain.

Of course! those who thinks gays don't need defending, or differentiation, don't think you're gay and fighting it off, or afraid. They lust like the reaction they're getting. Like the one you have for what I wrote.

You blabber a lot and think I'm taking you serious. I'm not. Liberals are never to be taken serious and I truly believe they suffer from a mental disorder...like the homos :)
Nice.....the old "blah blah blah I can't hear you approach"

Clever.

Yeah like your, blah, blah, blah I'm smarter than you because I call myself a liberal.

Get over yourself
I can only guess that I'm smarter than you because of the impotent argument you presented. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

But wait, I can't do that, because you left.

I've had homos accuse me of being a latent homo and call me gay. I've always thought it was funny a homo trying to insult me by calling me a homo.
Conservatives do the same thing all the time. They accuse liberals of being the racists.

It's an age old tactic to accuse the other guy of being worse than you are when it comes to your liabilities.

Never pissed me off, I see a liberal for what they are, uninformed, clueless and a little comedy value. Here you you all think I take you serious? Nah
I couldn't be less interested in whether or not you're interested in what I say.

But I do take pity in your lack of recognition that someone is just jerking your chain.

Of course! those who thinks gays don't need defending, or differentiation, don't think you're gay and fighting it off, or afraid. They lust like the reaction they're getting. Like the one you have for what I wrote.

You blabber a lot and think I'm taking you serious. I'm not. Liberals are never to be taken serious and I truly believe they suffer from a mental disorder...like the homos :)

Clever.

debating using child like jibberish is the RW's forte' ..they always win, nobody can match them.

Clever.

Yeah like your, blah, blah, blah I'm smarter than you because I call myself a liberal.

Get over yourself
I can only guess that I'm smarter than you because of the impotent argument you presented. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

But wait, I can't do that, because you left.

Typical dumb ass liberal, I never left. Do you ever tire of being wrong? LMAO

Clever.

debating using child like jibberish is the RW's forte' ..they always win, nobody can match them.

I've read your gibberish. Pot meet kettle

This thread proves, once again, that the easiest way to piss off liberals is to simply tell the truth. Lol.

Hey Conservatives, why would you deny equal rights? Why would you dilute the promise of America by repressing your fellow citizens? By what authority do you continue to repress?

You claim to love America, but you clearly do not love Americans.

Hey Conservatives, why would you deny equal rights? Why would you dilute the promise of America by repressing your fellow citizens? By what authority do you continue to repress?

Who is being repressed? And who is doing it? I simply don't see it.

Of course you don't. And, given your attitude, you never will.

Should an American citizen who is of age, has no criminal record, pays taxes and acts responsibly be denied access to common contract law? Could such a person be a Den Mother? Should such a person have their reputation, their credit rating, their opportunity for a job be denied simply because they are homosexual? Should homosexuals live openly as homosexuals? What is the legitimate reason to repress them?

Should an American citizen who is of age, has no criminal record, pays taxes and acts responsibly be denied access to common contract law? Could such a person be a Den Mother? Should such a person have their reputation, their credit rating, their opportunity for a job be denied simply because they are homosexual? Should homosexuals live openly as homosexuals? What is the legitimate reason to repress them?
They are not being repressed. They have the same rights as everyone else.

I've had homos accuse me of being a latent homo and call me gay. I've always thought it was funny a homo trying to insult me by calling me a homo.

In fact liberals are the real racists. Look at the policies they have fomented and implemented and continue to support. Every one of them has been toxic to the black community. Yet they continue to support them.

Hey, Toilet-Man. Point out one thing homosexuals cannot do that heterosexuals can do.

They are not being repressed. They have the same rights as everyone else.
Not if they cannot marry in all fifty states. Not if an employer fires one for being homosexual. Not if they are denied any service offered to everyone else.

All other citizens enjoy such rights. Why not homosexuals?

Hey, Toilet-Man. Point out one thing homosexuals cannot do that heterosexuals can do.
Marry the person they love in all fifty states. Serve as Den Mothers. Live openly as they are, not closeted.

Marry the person they love in all fifty states. Serve as Den Mothers. Live openly as they are, not closeted.
Marriage is historically defined as a union between a man and a woman. How is it discrimination to deny them something they are not, by definition, entitled to? That's like saying that men should be allowed to use the women's restroom.

"di liberals really care about gay rights?"

It's a pity that you and most others on the right don't care about conservative threads that fail as loaded question fallacies, this thread being one of many examples.

Time after time, I see liberals on here defending gay rights. Here's a problem I have with that. Inevitably, it comes to the point, where they're losing the argument, and they'll make a comment about their opponents latent homosexuality, tell them to come out of the closet or just flat out call them a fag.

This is evidence that they really hate queers, since they use it as an insult. I believe that the only reason they support gay rights is because it gives them a political advantage.

Both liberals an gays preach equal rights, yet they have no problem trampling the rights of those they disagree with. Liberals support gays simply because they are useful idiots.

We can see the exact same things in their support of blacks. They're always making promises to the black community, yet they haven't kept a single one. In fact, liberal policy keeps blacks dependent on the government. They are slaves, and they don't even realize it. More useful idiots.

Well. That's my two cents worth. Comments?
Only during election years in between they coud care less.

Forum List

Back