🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

di liberals really care about gay rights?

I've had homos accuse me of being a latent homo and call me gay. I've always thought it was funny a homo trying to insult me by calling me a homo.
Conservatives do the same thing all the time. They accuse liberals of being the racists.

It's an age old tactic to accuse the other guy of being worse than you are when it comes to your liabilities.

Look how it pissed you guys off/

Never pissed me off, I see a liberal for what they are, uninformed, clueless and a little comedy value. Here you you all think I take you serious? Nah
I couldn't be less interested in whether or not you're interested in what I say.

But I do take pity in your lack of recognition that someone is just jerking your chain.

Of course! those who thinks gays don't need defending, or differentiation, don't think you're gay and fighting it off, or afraid. They lust like the reaction they're getting. Like the one you have for what I wrote.

You blabber a lot and think I'm taking you serious. I'm not. Liberals are never to be taken serious and I truly believe they suffer from a mental disorder...like the homos :)
How'd those last two Presidential elections work out for you "sane" ones? :D

Time after time, I see liberals on here defending gay rights. Here's a problem I have with that. Inevitably, it comes to the point, where they're losing the argument, and they'll make a comment about their opponents latent homosexuality, tell them to come out of the closet or just flat out call them a fag.

This is evidence that they really hate queers, since they use it as an insult. I believe that the only reason they support gay rights is because it gives them a political advantage.

Both liberals an gays preach equal rights, yet they have no problem trampling the rights of those they disagree with. Liberals support gays simply because they are useful idiots.

We can see the exact same things in their support of blacks. They're always making promises to the black community, yet they haven't kept a single one. In fact, liberal policy keeps blacks dependent on the government. They are slaves, and they don't even realize it. More useful idiots.

Well. That's my two cents worth. Comments?

You don't have two cents to rub together.
Funny how that is all you have with which to reply.

I've had homos accuse me of being a latent homo and call me gay. I've always thought it was funny a homo trying to insult me by calling me a homo.
Conservatives do the same thing all the time. They accuse liberals of being the racists.

It's an age old tactic to accuse the other guy of being worse than you are when it comes to your liabilities.

Never pissed me off, I see a liberal for what they are, uninformed, clueless and a little comedy value. Here you you all think I take you serious? Nah
I couldn't be less interested in whether or not you're interested in what I say.

But I do take pity in your lack of recognition that someone is just jerking your chain.

Of course! those who thinks gays don't need defending, or differentiation, don't think you're gay and fighting it off, or afraid. They lust like the reaction they're getting. Like the one you have for what I wrote.

You blabber a lot and think I'm taking you serious. I'm not. Liberals are never to be taken serious and I truly believe they suffer from a mental disorder...like the homos :)
How'd those last two Presidential elections work out for you "sane" ones? :D
How'd those last two elections work out for the nation?

The liberals that I know don't think gays need any defense. If you think gays are losing arguments, you haven't been paying attention to all the states legalizing gay marriage, nor have you seen the polls that come back showing a decline in concern about gay marriage.

I also think you're misinterpreting why supporters of gays like to play the "latent homosexual desires" card on people who disapprove of gays. They simply do it to get your goat, and use the screwed up reactions to it to make gay haters look stupid or intolerant.

Liberals do want to interfere with your right to prohibit gay marriage, and you'll get no argument from anyone I know who support gay marriage on that fact.

If you have convinced yourself that conservatives have more concern than liberals for the welfare of blacks and gays...you have indeed been exposed to an excessive amount of conservative media.

I disagree with the stance on how each side sees people. The right just sees people and believes that everyone can succeed without someone tilting the playing field. Republicans address 'my fellow Americans' and Dems address each group that they think need to be separated and treated differently. It's the left that believe they know how a person thinks by looking at their skin.

The left sees blacks as subpar human beings in need of lots of help. They lower the bar because they don't believe that blacks are as smart as whites. They keep them angry and feeling like victims to further their agenda. When blacks realize the truth, that they are just as good as whites, they are ridiculed by the left and called names. The left believes that blacks who succeed are traitors and have called them such. The left would prefer that successful blacks not give their dependents any big ideas.

The problem with so many poor isn't that someone is keeping them down because of race. It's because one side has convinced them that they will never succeed and shouldn't try without taking big brother's hand. They teach victimhood and how whites owe them. They should be teaching young minorities that they can go as far as they want, but they must work towards it. Poverty and lack of education go hand in hand. Which came first? The lack of education and experience because generations of people have believed that the left wants to help them and after 50 years, they are still waiting. No work ethics have been passed down in many families (of all races) and they continue to believe that somehow their life will improve because of the actions of the government instead of their own actions. Parents aren't teaching children to dream big or to be a good student. Can't teach what you haven't experienced. When all people know is the bullshit they hear from the likes of Al Sharpton or other radical Dems, their chances of escaping a life of poverty are nil.

Many Christians are against gays. Not really a Dem vs Repub thing.

When I hear nasty names being flung, it's almost always the left doing it.

You are racist. Not in the sense as you perceive.
Your racism is seated in your obsession with race. That members of traditional minority races are somehow different.
For example. The idea you libs have regarding blacks in that you believe without your help, black people cannot make it on their own. That is racist to its very core.
What you're describing is not racism, and your post is just another example of Republican revisionism

Your racism is seated in your obsession with race. That members of traditional minority races are somehow different.
For example. The idea you libs have regarding blacks in that you believe without your help, black people cannot make it on their own. That is racist to its very core.
What you're describing is not racism, and your post is just another example of Republican revisionism
You can attempt to explain it away or obfuscate....Doesn't wash. When one or a group of people views another individual or group differently based solely on their race, that is racism....If the shoes fits...
Tut tut......There is no room for debate here. It is illogical to engage in debate to refute a fact.

You can attempt to explain it away or obfuscate....Doesn't wash. When one or a group of people views another individual or group differently based solely on their race, that is racism....If the shoes fits...
Tut tut......There is no room for debate here. It is illogical to engage in debate to refute a fact.
There is plenty of room for debate. The diefinition of racism is a belief in the superiority or inferiority of one race over another, and obsession with racism, percieved or otherwise, is not racism.

You've redefined the word., and that's what "so called" Conservatives, which are really just Neo Marxist Evangelicals, are doing. Making up their own history, and their own definitions of English words.

Forum List

Back