🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

di liberals really care about gay rights?

"di liberals really care about gay rights?"

It's a pity that you and most others on the right don't care about conservative threads that fail as loaded question fallacies, this thread being one of many examples.
If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Hey Conservatives, why would you deny equal rights? Why would you dilute the promise of America by repressing your fellow citizens? By what authority do you continue to repress?

You claim to love America, but you clearly do not love Americans.
Who is being repressed? And who is doing it? I simply don't see it.
Of course you don't. And, given your attitude, you never will.

Should an American citizen who is of age, has no criminal record, pays taxes and acts responsibly be denied access to common contract law? Could such a person be a Den Mother? Should such a person have their reputation, their credit rating, their opportunity for a job be denied simply because they are homosexual? Should homosexuals live openly as homosexuals? What is the legitimate reason to repress them?
There is none.

Which is why measures seeking to disadvantage gay Americans have been consistently invalidated by the courts.

And given the fact that most measures seeking to disadvantage gay Americans were proposed and supported by republicans and conservatives, most on the right in fact are hostile to the rights of gay Americans.

Hey Conservatives, why would you deny equal rights? Why would you dilute the promise of America by repressing your fellow citizens? By what authority do you continue to repress?

That's simple.

Gays are being repressed, and people who agree with banning gay marriage are oppressing gays

Of course you don't. And, given your attitude, you never will.

Should an American citizen who is of age, has no criminal record, pays taxes and acts responsibly be denied access to common contract law? Could such a person be a Den Mother? Should such a person have their reputation, their credit rating, their opportunity for a job be denied simply because they are homosexual? Should homosexuals live openly as homosexuals? What is the legitimate reason to repress them?
Hey, Toilet-Man. Point out one thing homosexuals cannot do that heterosexuals can do.
Marry the person they love in all fifty states. Serve as Den Mothers. Live openly as they are, not closeted.
Marriage is historically defined as a union between a man and a woman. How is it discrimination to deny them something they are not, by definition, entitled to? That's like saying that men should be allowed to use the women's restroom.
in 1860, blacks had historically been enslaved.

Prior to the 1950's, in many parts of the old confederacy, historically, inter-racial marriage was not allowed.

Liberals care about them winning elections. They will use any group they can to foment hatred of Republicans. In truth they dont give a shit about any of them. Show me a place where blacks are poor, miserable, crime victims, trapped in failing schools and I'll show you a place run by Democrats. Look at what Democrats have done to unionized coal miners and steel workers. No, they dont give a shit about gays either.

Because Republicans never do that. Right?

huckabee1.jpg

This thread proves, once again, that the easiest way to piss off liberals is to simply tell the truth. Lol.

Be sure to PM me, when you "simply tell the truth". FYI, talking points aren't necessarily the truth/facts.
By the way, 1152 posts in less than a month, tells me you don't have a job or a life. I hope your life will start to change towards a positive direction. :smiliehug:

This thread proves, once again, that the easiest way to piss off liberals is to simply tell the truth. Lol.

Be sure to PM me, when you "simply tell the truth". FYI, talking points aren't necessarily the truth/facts.
By the way, 1152 posts in less than a month, tells me you don't have a job or a life. I hope your life will start to change towards a positive direction. :smiliehug:
I'm 100 percent disabled, so yeah. I don't get out much.

At this point the motormouth who made that comment to you should be very ashamed of themselves

At this point the motormouth who made that comment to you should be very ashamed of themselves
I can't really complain too much. I have all the time in the world to do what I really enjoy. Online gaming. Now, if only I didn't need to sleep once in a while, I'd be a happy camper. ;)

I can't really complain too much. I have all the time in the world to do what I really enjoy. Online gaming. Now, if only I didn't need to sleep once in a while, I'd be a happy camper. ;)

I'll keep you in my prayers :)

Sorry to hear that.

Time after time, I see liberals on here defending gay rights. Here's a problem I have with that. Inevitably, it comes to the point, where they're losing the argument, and they'll make a comment about their opponents latent homosexuality, tell them to come out of the closet or just flat out call them a fag.

This is evidence that they really hate queers, since they use it as an insult. I believe that the only reason they support gay rights is because it gives them a political advantage.

Both liberals an gays preach equal rights, yet they have no problem trampling the rights of those they disagree with. Liberals support gays simply because they are useful idiots.

We can see the exact same things in their support of blacks. They're always making promises to the black community, yet they haven't kept a single one. In fact, liberal policy keeps blacks dependent on the government. They are slaves, and they don't even realize it. More useful idiots.

Well. That's my two cents worth. Comments?
Only if the issue furthers their political ambitions.

Yeah multiple sclerosis really sucks. I'm still mobile, but it's really difficult somedays. Well. There are worse things I could have. I count my blessings.

Time after time, I see liberals on here defending gay rights. Here's a problem I have with that. Inevitably, it comes to the point, where they're losing the argument, and they'll make a comment about their opponents latent homosexuality, tell them to come out of the closet or just flat out call them a fag.

This is evidence that they really hate queers, since they use it as an insult. I believe that the only reason they support gay rights is because it gives them a political advantage.

Both liberals an gays preach equal rights, yet they have no problem trampling the rights of those they disagree with. Liberals support gays simply because they are useful idiots.

We can see the exact same things in their support of blacks. They're always making promises to the black community, yet they haven't kept a single one. In fact, liberal policy keeps blacks dependent on the government. They are slaves, and they don't even realize it. More useful idiots.

Democrats support gays like the support blacks. Not at all. Remember they started the KKK and wouldn't pass civil rights.

The liberals that I know don't think gays need any defense. If you think gays are losing arguments, you haven't been paying attention to all the states legalizing gay marriage, nor have you seen the polls that come back showing a decline in concern about gay marriage.

I also think you're misinterpreting why supporters of gays like to play the "latent homosexual desires" card on people who disapprove of gays. They simply do it to get your goat, and use the screwed up reactions to it to make gay haters look stupid or intolerant.

Liberals do want to interfere with your right to prohibit gay marriage, and you'll get no argument from anyone I know who support gay marriage on that fact.

If you have convinced yourself that conservatives have more concern than liberals for the welfare of blacks and gays...you have indeed been exposed to an excessive amount of conservative media.
Wow......You thought that up all by yourself?

I've had homos accuse me of being a latent homo and call me gay. I've always thought it was funny a homo trying to insult me by calling me a homo.
Conservatives do the same thing all the time. They accuse liberals of being the racists.

It's an age old tactic to accuse the other guy of being worse than you are when it comes to your liabilities.

Look how it pissed you guys off/
You are racist. Not in the sense as you perceive.
Your racism is seated in your obsession with race. That members of traditional minority races are somehow different.
For example. The idea you libs have regarding blacks in that you believe without your help, black people cannot make it on their own. That is racist to its very core.

Your concern for our rights and whether liberals care for our rights is touching.

In response to the OP: No. If Gays actually succeed in securing equal rights, then the agenda is won, and there is no further need to support the Leftwing grievance industry.
Except...the Democrats have done more FOR gays in the last 6 years than the Republicans have done AGAINST abortion in the last 30 years. Interesting that.

Forum List

Back