Diane Feinstein passes away

Just saw Senator Feinstein has passed away at 90. Can’t find link the news just broke.
~~~~~~

Dianne Feinstein dead: Longtime California senator was 90

**********​
**********​

Personally, it was elder abuse to have her brought back to D.C., after her long illness.

~~~~~~

**********​
**********​

Personally, it was elder abuse to have her brought back to D.C., after her long illness.
Agree. She clearly could no longer make decisions in her own best interests. Her daughter (a senior citizen herself!) should have stepped in and put an end to the spectacle.

So, you can't provide a link? Why am I not surprised. :heehee: Another westwall failure. Another day ending in 'y'

Sen. Feinstein no longer has concealed weapon permit​

BY DANIEL STRAUSS - 12/20/12 4:34 PM ET

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) no longer has a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

Feinstein, who has taken the lead on efforts to renew a federal assault weapons ban, acknowledged during a hearing in 1995 of previously having a concealed weapon permit.

At the time, she said she needed it for security, but she has since dropped the permit.

~~~~~~

**********​
**********​

Agree. Democrats only care about power and keeping it.

The bitch did a lot of really stupid things while in Congress. The 1994 Assault Weapons Bill is right at the top of being the most idiotic.

You would think tht the requirement to be a Senator would be that you read the Bill of Rights at least once. She evidently never read it or if she did then she did not understand it.

Hey, what time is Trump speaking from California today? I imagine the former President and current frontrunner will offer his condolences.

Last edited:
Racist Democrats have already said they plan on appointing another black female who doesn't know what a woman is to Feinstein's seat.

iu

Sen. Feinstein no longer has concealed weapon permit​

BY DANIEL STRAUSS - 12/20/12 4:34 PM ET

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) no longer has a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

Feinstein, who has taken the lead on efforts to renew a federal assault weapons ban, acknowledged during a hearing in 1995 of previously having a concealed weapon permit.

At the time, she said she needed it for security, but she has since dropped the permit.
So everyone who has a CC is carrying a gun all the time? :heehee:

He is always so tactful

Yeah, but as soon as he came on, the thread died. :dunno:

I think he just finished up, so...back on your hands...:lol:

Oh, wait, nm. I just looked on my idiot box. He's still on.

Gosh. That ol boy can talk for a country minute, lemme tell ya. It's been over an hour already? Sheesh.

I watched Biden stumble down the stairs the other day at the UAW rally and he only spoke for like thirty seconds.

Last edited:
~~~~~~

**********​
**********​

that is what she wanted, disrespectful young punk lol

Forum List

Back