Diane Feinstein passes away

You have gays on your mind? Seems to be a MAGAt thing.
Nope. I am against ALL WOKE crap. That includes Gay Marriage ,Trannies ,Changing our Language to suit "Sensitive" lefty freaks , Grooming children in Schools to accept CRT and perverted lifestyles ,ETC.

I met DIFI in person 20 years ago. She had dead lizard eyes - an looked soulless.

I wonder if her own spirit had departed for Hell by that time. It surely would have if not for the demon possessing her and propping her up, but I had assumed that thanks in part to that demon's support, that her own soul had managed to stick around until more recently.

Nope. I am against ALL WOKE crap. That includes Gay Marriage ,Trannies ,Changing our Language to suit "Sensitive" lefty freaks , Grooming children in Schools to accept CRT and perverted lifestyles ,ETC.
You're against all this?

1696096127583.jpeg

Sorry to see her pass, she should have left the Senate a long time ago and the Senate needs to address the age and competency of their members.

Feinstein has her own Senate page dedicated to Climate Change....

1696096790032.png

1696096887038.png

She had a $102M property portfolio including several mansions and a $62M private jet...

76014415-12578503-Following_the_death_of_her_husband_in_2022_Feinstein_offloaded_h-a-19_1696090702176.jpg
76014429-12578503-The_longtime_lawmaker_jetted_between_her_lavish_properties_in_a_-a-18_1696090702175.jpg

try and remain calm, hater dupe. 80% plus want background checks and no more assault weapons sold. Change the channel

Yet another lie pushed by the fascists who want to eliminate the Constitution. Little hater dupe, the Founders were a hell of a lot smarter than you clowns.

That old crusty broad was loaded. She was worth $65 million and was married to a Billionaire...

Who became a billionaire thanks to insider trading and corrupt dealings thanks to legislation that bitch put forth. Look up the Chocolate Mountain Gunnery range and how she engineered a deal to trade worthless desert land for billions in gold bearing Federal Land.

That old crusty broad was loaded. She was worth $65 million and was married to a Billionaire...

Didn't he have some stake in California's High Speed FAIL project, whereby the people of California have now been swindled out of over a hundred billion dollars so far, and continue to be bilked, for a railway that will never be built, will never carry so much a one paying passenger? How much did he profit from this?

Too bad nobody on your side actually holds to any of those principles, and that everything associated with the “woke” ideology is diametrically opposed to these principles.
We most certainly do.....it's you MAGAts who laugh at an elderly man being beaten with a hammer....it's you MAGAts that worship a sexual abuser. It's you MAGAts who encourage the burning of books.

Yet another lie pushed by the fascists who want to eliminate the Constitution. Little hater dupe, the Founders were a hell of a lot smarter than you clowns.

It is a specific doctrine of my religion that God specifically raised up wise men, and inspired them, to found this country, to write our Constitution. These were great men, wise men, brilliant men, operating under divine guidance.

To even think of making any such intellectual comparison between them and such morons as francoHFW is, in my mind, blasphemous and offensive.

Feinstein has her own Senate page dedicated to Climate Change....

View attachment 836315

View attachment 836317

She had a $102M property portfolio including several mansions and a $62M private jet...

76014415-12578503-Following_the_death_of_her_husband_in_2022_Feinstein_offloaded_h-a-19_1696090702176.jpg
76014429-12578503-The_longtime_lawmaker_jetted_between_her_lavish_properties_in_a_-a-18_1696090702175.jpg

And she employed a CCP spy as a driver for 20 years. Wonder if he will make her funeral

It is a specific doctrine of my religion that God specifically raised up wise men, and inspired them, to found this country, to write our Constitution. These were great men, wise men, brilliant men, operating under divine guidance.

To even think of making any such intellectual comparison between them and such morons as francoHFW is, in my mind, blasphemous and offensive.
on the other hand, separation of church and state is not a joke and you appear to not have any separation at all, a typical GOP disgrace and disaster hater...

Forum List

Back