Dianne Feinstein epic fail

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Congress: Assault-weapons ban nixed from bill - First Read

Whither assault weapons ban: “Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said on Monday that a controversial assault weapons ban will not be part of a Democratic gun bill that was expected to reach the Senate floor next month,” Politico notes. “After a meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Monday, a frustrated Feinstein said she learned that the bill she sponsored — which bans 157 different models of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines — wouldn’t be part of a Democratic gun bill to be offered on the Senate floor.

I don't think there was ever a chance of that going through.. However, I do believe that it has been used a vehicle to now get national registration and universal background checks done as well a generational theft of firearms..

The battle is not over yet.

No more anti-gun laws.. Molon Labe.

Criminal thugs and insane mass killers are breathing a sigh of relief today! Certainly had this bill passed, they would have no choice but to obey the law...:doubt:

Probably for the best. An assault weapons ban doesn't go far enough. Should include handguns as well.

Probably for the best. An assault weapons ban doesn't go far enough. Should include handguns as well.

Why do you feel like this? Honestly..

I've said this before....because an assault weapons ban is pointless. If we were being serious about curbing violence, which we never will be, then a ban would have to include hand guns....which will never happen.

And who are you that you get to decide how others should be allowed to exercise their Second Amendment Rights? :cuckoo:

Banning assault weapons doesn't accomplish anything at all, since they account for only 1% of all firearm related deaths. And any bill that includes handguns would be shot down by the Supreme Court.

Instead of going after guns, why not address suicide. Suicides account for far more firearm related deaths than homicide.

Forum List

Back