Dianne Feinstein Returns to Senate in Wheelchair, ‘Experiencing Vision/Balance Impairments’ (VIDEO)

Maybe if they wheel that nightmare fuel around the Senate for a couple laps, every Democrat will call for her to go home for good.

Ever notice how the people who hate guns the most and want to take them away from everyone...

...always seem to be surrounded by people with guns?

0-597-1024x693.jpg
Well, you never know when Trumptard insurrectionists are going to show up, you know?

She's a living corpse. This is definitely why term limits are essential. The only reason they're keeping her from retiring is because her replacement hasn't been found.

0-597-1024x693.jpg

I was wondering when the Zombie Apocalypse would begin. Anyone have a spiked baseball bat I could borrow?

Kinda looks like she just got her 4th Covid booster. One more should seal the deal.

Well, you never know when Trumptard insurrectionists are going to show up, you know?

There's more of us than there are of them, and you for that matter.

Maybe you should hire some people with guns before we round all you commies up and put you in front of a wall.

Or drop your sorry asses out of helicopters. Yeah, that would be nice.

She's a living corpse. This is definitely why term limits are essential. The only reason they're keeping her from retiring is because her replacement hasn't been found.

0-597-1024x693.jpg

I don't know. I actually think it's rather funny watching the inclusive party trying to fire a sick, frail, elderly, disabled woman from her job after being on a legitimate medical leave of absence. If Walmart tried to do that the left would be all over them.

Last edited:
It's like Weekend at Bernie's with these dems. Shameless elder abuse in the pursuit of power.

Even Huffpo is reporting on her condition -
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) was there to greet Feinstein as her car rolled up outside the chamber. The 89-year-old veteran senator slowly stepped out of the car and, with the help of aide, eased into a wheelchair waiting for her.

“Where am I going? (Sounds like Biden, no?)” she could be heard asking, as she slowly settled into the wheelchair. Her hand was visibly trembling as she took her seat.

Bizarre. Representative Republic, eh? Sure, exactly what the Founders envisioned.

It's like Weekend at Bernie's with these dems. Shameless elder abuse in the pursuit of power.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) was there to greet Feinstein as her car rolled up outside the chamber. The 89-year-old veteran senator slowly stepped out of the car and, with the help of aide, eased into a wheelchair waiting for her.

“Where am I going? (Sounds like Biden, no?)” she could be heard asking, as she slowly settled into the wheelchair. Her hand was visibly trembling as she took her seat.

Bizarre. Representative Republic, eh? Sure, exactly what the Founders envisioned.

Imagine putting Feinstein, Fetterman, and Biden in a room and listening to the conversation?

:laughing0301:

There's more of us than there are of them, and you for that matter.

Maybe you should hire some people with guns before we round all you commies up and put you in front of a wall.

Or drop your sorry asses out of helicopters. Yeah, that would be nice.
I bet you stand in front of the mirror and call yourself a badass, don't you. :lol:

article-6053b57acda01.gif

AA1b14ql.img

R.25c12c18eaa1b931a5417d27c55f1099

Forum List

Back