Diblasio’s daughter said she was glad Biden was able to steal the election

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Just an fyi, this is not a conspiracy theory....it is is direct quote below that is ON VIDEO.

In response to the reporter’s question as to why she thinks the alleged election of Biden Harris “is so special,” Chiara appears to respond, “For me, it’s really special because now we have the first, black, Asian, female president in office and elected, and Joe Biden was able to steal…steal? No, he was able to win, sorry, he was able to win the election.”

SHE SAID THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD! OOPS!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Chiara Diblasio??? Talk about desperate...

1605232802691.gif

View attachment 415377

Desperate for what? Its fucking hilarious. She said she was glad Biden was able to steal the election. I find that funny. Its not actionable, you bonehead. Its funny.

We all know you liberals are glad Biden was able to steal the election. I agree with her.

View attachment 415377

Desperate for what? Its fucking hilarious. She said she was glad Biden was able to steal the election. I find that funny. Its not actionable, you bonehead. Its funny.

We all know you liberals are glad Biden was able to steal the election. I agree with her.
Voter fraud is a lie. You are so desperate to defend this baseless and debunked lie of voter fraud that you now have to quote Chiara Diblasio. LOL..That is as pitiful as it gets.

Voter fraud is a lie. You are so desperate to defend this baseless and debunked lie of voter fraud that you now have to quote Chiara Diblasio. LOL..That is as pitiful as it gets.
You are right, amazing as that sounds, IF Chiara Diblasio was the only person who thought or said this.
Your powers of dimwitted denial, in the face of all the evidence we see, is quite feeble and absurd however.

It's quite ironic you post a GIF (is that the word?) of laughing comic book characters when you yourself
are the joke.

liberals are such an in the ass.

if you dont find it funny that she said she was glad Biden was able to steal the election, it must mean you find some truth and it offends you.

people get offended when there is some truth in what is said.

You are right, amazing as that sounds, IF Chiara Diblasio was the only person who thought or said this.
Your powers of dimwitted denial, in the face of all the evidence we see, is quite feeble and absurd however.

It's quite ironic you post a GIF (is that the word?) of laughing comic book characters when you yourself
are the joke.

When all you have is Chiara Diblasio, it is game over. It is time for your ilk to stop making compelete asses of yourselves propagating a lie of voter fraud.

are the joke.

When all you have is Chiara Diblasio, it is game over. It is time for your ilk to stop making compelete asses of yourselves propagating a lie of voter fraud.
An insider?

Voter fraud is neither baseless nor debunked. The only question is will Trump's legal team be able
to catch enough criminal vote fraud to make a difference.

I believe he will and then the question becomes will the media whip up a frenzy for a new civil war.
Of course they will.

Last edited:
Voter fraud is neither baseless or debunked. The only question is will Trump's legal team be able
to catch enough criminal vote fraud to make a difference.
Trump’s legal team is jumping ship because they don‘t want to be co-conspirators to this fraud. Trump’s cases are being laughed out of court as we speak. Even you admit he doesn‘t have ”enough” evidence. He doesn’t have enough because there is none.

Trump’s legal team is jumping ship because they don‘t want to be co-conspirators to this fraud. Trump’s cases are being laughed out of court as we speak. Even you admit he doesn‘t have ”enough” evidence. He doesn’t have enough because there is none.
Oh....okay. :icon_rolleyes:
I'll believe you because of all the rational evidence you provided.

Just an fyi, this is not a conspiracy theory....it is is direct quote below that is ON VIDEO.

In response to the reporter’s question as to why she thinks the alleged election of Biden Harris “is so special,” Chiara appears to respond, “For me, it’s really special because now we have the first, black, Asian, female president in office and elected, and Joe Biden was able to steal…steal? No, he was able to win, sorry, he was able to win the election.”

SHE SAID THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD! OOPS!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

She thinks she's getting reparations.

View attachment 415377

Voter fraud is a lie, but Russiagate is the truth. LMFAO.

View attachment 415377

Well that settles it, Johnlaw has declared it deboonked

EmeVFE0XcAI8Zp4.jpeg.jpg

Forum List

Back