Dichotomy

Dichotomies. Human beings are full of contradictions. Perfect example is the "N word". I hate that word. The one word over all, that is used so much so often by so many but is deemed "offensive". Explain this double standard to me.

Again ---- "dichotomy" does not mean "contradictions".

Didn't mean that yesterday, still doesn't mean it today, and at this time tomorrow ---- it will continue not to.
I love it when liberals are sooo logical and deconstruct stuff. Start applying that same level of introspection to
yourself and liberalism. Liberals question everything. Gender, Mathematics and even LOGIC and basic concepts of truth being questioned by liberals. Constantly split hairs and contradict everything. But rarely if ever apply this standard to themselves. Stop playing these pedantic games.

The fact remains --- "dichotomy" doesn't mean what you thought it meant. There's nothing you can do about that. That is neither "Liberal" nor in any way "political" --- it's simple understanding English.

You're too WEAK to admit you were wrong. And as far as applying said standard to myself, hey, I don't trot words in without knowing what they mean.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Blacks are 35% of American society, Why this sudden emphasis on blacks? Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks? Ok fine, What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

35%?

of the US population?

• Thanks
Dichotomies. Human beings are full of contradictions. Perfect example is the "N word". I hate that word. The one word over all, that is used so much so often by so many but is deemed "offensive". Explain this double standard to me.

Didn't mean that yesterday, still doesn't mean it today, and at this time tomorrow ---- it will continue not to.
I love it when liberals are sooo logical and deconstruct stuff. Start applying that same level of introspection to
yourself and liberalism. Liberals question everything. Gender, Mathematics and even LOGIC and basic concepts of truth as being questioned by liberals. Constantly split hairs and contradict everything. Stop playing these pedantic games.
Maybe you begin to question your mental capacity because you're delusional.
Lets see here, BLM actually burned down cities and liberal/progressive Democrats (like the pandering political/ethical/moral) cowards they are, just pander to that group of blackface Chinese communist and their race baiting agitators. Why isn't all that same level of liberal skepticism to BLM and their own political bias of everything WHITE and NORMAL applied to EVERYTHING else? shhh, don't tell anyone, but RACE RIOTS are basically sort of BAD. Deconstruct that.

Blacks are 35% of American society, Why this sudden emphasis on blacks? Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks? Ok fine, What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

35%?

of the US population?

Sssh. You can't question her math. She got "alternate facts" an' "alternate stats" as well as "alternate dictionary".
OK, I stand corrected. Blacks are actually 33% of the populace, not 35% Mia culpa. My math is terrible. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Opps, my bad. It really doesn't explain why this attention all of a sudden to African Americans. With either the police (and all that baggage ) or the focus on blacks in society in particular. Why?

35%?

of the US population?

Sssh. You can't question her math. She got "alternate facts" an' "alternate stats" as well as "alternate dictionary".
OK, I stand corrected. Blacks are actually 33%, not 35% Mia culpa. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Opps, my bad. It really doesn't explain why this attention all of a sudden to African Americans. With either the police (and all that baggage ) or the focus on blacks in society in particular. Why?

You're pulling all of this straight out of your ass, aintchya.

• Thanks

yourself and liberalism. Liberals question everything. Gender, Mathematics and even LOGIC and basic concepts of truth as being questioned by liberals. Constantly split hairs and contradict everything. Stop playing these pedantic games.
Maybe you begin to question your mental capacity because you're delusional.
Lets see here, BLM actually burned down cities and liberal/progressive Democrats (like the pandering political/ethical/moral) cowards they are, just pander to that group of blackface Chinese communist and their race baiting agitators. Why isn't all that same level of liberal skepticism to BLM and their own political bias of everything WHITE and NORMAL applied to EVERYTHING else? shhh, don't tell anyone, but RACE RIOTS are basically sort of BAD. Deconstruct that.
No Mary BLM dId not burn down cities. It was found that out of 11,000 protests only 730 were violent and over 500 of those violent instances were done by white supremacists and white nationalists. Whiteness in this country has been far from normal and as a white woman, you know just how abnormal it is.

35%?

of the US population?

OK, I stand corrected. Blacks are actually 33%, not 35% Mia culpa. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Opps, my bad. It really doesn't explain why this attention all of a sudden to African Americans. With either the police (and all that baggage ) or the focus on blacks in society in particular. Why?

Lets see here, we have pedantic punks questioning the meaning of "dichotomy". But don't seem as pedantic as to question things when it comes to liberals siding with race rioters and media mistruths and the weirdly focused anti white/cop BLM and then overlook the larger black crime issue all of a sudden. How convenient.

35%?

of the US population?

Lets see here, we have pedantic punks questioning the meaning of "dichotomy". But don't seem as pedantic as to question things when it comes to liberals siding with race rioters and media mistruths and the weirdly focused anti white/cop BLM and then overlook the larger black crime issue all of a sudden. How convenient.

Let's see here, we have a wacko poster who drops all manner of ass-ertion droppings yet has yet to post a link to anything, ever, and expects to not be dismissed as a crank. Cute.

• Love
More ignorance.

More facts.
Alternative facts aren't actually have facts my boy.
I agree. Fact is: liberal Democrats condoned and permitted and actually gained from race riots. Well baby, Trump didn't push on racial division and race riots. Democrats DID. That's truth, its undeniable fact Lets split hairs and ask if I used the correct sense, or used the right noun. Meanwhile, the Democrats are ACTUALY burning down our cities. Ok nevermind.

35%?

of the US population?

OK, I stand corrected. Blacks are actually 33% of the populace, not 35% Mia culpa. My math is terrible. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Opps, my bad. It really doesn't explain why this attention all of a sudden to African Americans. With either the police (and all that baggage ) or the focus on blacks in society in particular. Why?

According to CIA world factbook, the percentage is 12.6%

• Thanks

yourself and liberalism. Liberals question everything. Gender, Mathematics and even LOGIC and basic concepts of truth being questioned by liberals. Constantly split hairs and contradict everything. But rarely if ever apply this standard to themselves. Stop playing these pedantic games.

I suggest all liberals be put on ignore....they have nothing worthwhile to say and are a waste of time.

35%?

of the US population?

Not 33% dear .....l3% but it is easy to understand your mistake...if one watches t.v. anyone could get the impression they are the majority population.

More ignorance.

More facts.
Alternative facts aren't actually have facts my boy.

The only "boy" here is you, moolie...
No paleface, you are. Looking at the shit you post tells me that.

Wow, snappy comeback.

LOL!

Get back in the fields and earn your keep, negro...

Picking cotton is just about the only contribution they ever made.

Once our servant class....they have been replaced by illegal mexican labor....who are much better than negroes....they work harder and for the most part are good family people and very likeable.

Forum List

Back