Dick Durbin:No self respecting hunter in his home state would use an ar-47

Dick Durbin Says No Self-Respecting Sportsman Uses an 'AR-47' to Hunt Deer in Illinois - BuzzPo
We know dick, we know LOL

Secondly, under state law, it’s illegal to hunt deer in Illinois with any rifle. Let alone ‘Dick’s’ fictitious ‘AR-47.’ Illinois has a whitetail archery season, muzzle loader season and a shotgun season. But no rifle season. Sorry again Dick.

I have voted against that snake every election.....and the morons keep sending him back....

Unless what you're attempting to kill is T.rex or that thing in Triassic world.

Tyrone, I hate to do this to you, but the egg is on your face.

There is nothing fictitious about the AR-47. A quick google search turns up this:

AR47Greenlarge.jpg

And this:

PSA AR47 FREEDOM Rifle 762x39mm

While I doubt this moron Dick Durbin knew what he was talking about, there is a such thing as an AR-47.

There is nothing fictitious about the AR-47. A quick google search turns up this:

AR47Greenlarge.jpg

And this:

While I doubt this moron Dick Durbin knew what he was talking about, there is a such thing as an AR-47.
That is a SR47.
The SR-47 is a modern assault rifle based on the AR-15 family of rifles created by Knight's Armament Company for USSOCOM. Unlike the majority of ArmaLite-type guns, the SR-47 is essentially an AR-15 that fires the Soviet 7.62×39mm round from AK-47 magazines, which explains the "47" in the gun's name.
SR-47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-47
Wikipedia

Dick Durbin Says No Self-Respecting Sportsman Uses an 'AR-47' to Hunt Deer in Illinois - BuzzPo

Secondly, under state law, it’s illegal to hunt deer in Illinois with any rifle. Let alone ‘Dick’s’ fictitious ‘AR-47.’ Illinois has a whitetail archery season, muzzle loader season and a shotgun season. But no rifle season. Sorry again Dick.

That's because Dick is a stupid dick.

A lot smarter then the American taliban! ;)

That's because Dick is a stupid dick.

A lot smarter then the American taliban! ;)

There is no American Taliban. You are a stupid dick as well.

I remember Bow Season in Illinois as a kid and Dick is the same idiot that has said many stupid things over the years... Maybe he will be Clinton pick for VP!

AR47Greenlarge.jpg

And this:

That is a SR47.
The SR-47 is a modern assault rifle based on the AR-15 family of rifles created by Knight's Armament Company for USSOCOM. Unlike the majority of ArmaLite-type guns, the SR-47 is essentially an AR-15 that fires the Soviet 7.62×39mm round from AK-47 magazines, which explains the "47" in the gun's name.
SR-47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-47
Wikipedia

It's an AR-47. It's made by PSA arms. Its right there on the website, you can't argue with it.

The SR-47 is a different gun.

Last edited:

When did shotguns stop being rifles?

Is that a serious question?! Uh, dude, they never were rifles. Shotguns have smooth bores. Rifles have spirally grooved barrels. It's known as rifling.