Dick's CEO Confronted By Shareholder For Scorched Earth Against 2nd Amd.

Is that a US law ? In the UK any shareholder can get up and ask a question.

Highly doubtful. Shareholder meetings are very regulated to keep idiots from wasting the very valuable time of fellow shareholders. Like i said, the single share ploy allows you to sue, but little else. I've been to dozens of shareholder meetings and not once has a gadfly been allowed to speak.
Well what you know could be written in a matchbox with a crayon. Maybe its like that in the US but not over here in the civilised world.
All shareholders have the right to question the board.

No they don't. If they did those meetings would never end because there is an unending supply of dimwits like you who would plague them with your empty headed proclamations.
Have you ever been to one of these meetings ? Get your nurse to take you to one when you are rational.

I guess you don't comprehend English too well either. Try reading what I said before you make a fool of yourself yet again.
This is what happens.
You buy your share through a broker and you are on the register.
You get an invite to the meeting and an information pack.
You turn up at the meeting and your name is checked against the register.
You are given a voting card and generally get a coffee and a biscuit.

Meeting starts and you go through a basic order of business.
The board presents the accounts ad invites questions from the floor.
You ask your question.

At no point does anybody ask you how many shares you have.
Why do you lie so much ?

Oh noes. One share holder. Oh my.

OP, why is this significant?
You can actually buy just one share and attend an AGM if you want to be a nuisance. I have done it myself in the past. Its a standard agitators tactic.

I can really believe that about you buying shares in a company just to be a nuisance. I don't see you doing much constructive in your life past being little more than an agitator, as it's really easy to want to dick other people off for their successes when you have so few laurels of your own to be happy about. Seems to be a broadly common denominator amongst liberals and Leftists. They are all so busy trying to denounce and tear apart the world because they never grew up to share in any of it.
If you have a beef with a company then its an excellent way to speak to them. Corportions are not above scrutiny even in trumps America.

The firearm "makes" it easier? Didn't think an inanimate object could do such a thing. Hmm.

Well, by that logic, a vehicle also makes it easier to infringe on someone else's rights. No car for you!

Your logic is failing.
By your rejection of that logic: Nukes for everyone! After all, they're inanimate.

Last edited:
Oh noes. One share holder. Oh my.

OP, why is this significant?
You can actually buy just one share and attend an AGM if you want to be a nuisance. I have done it myself in the past. Its a standard agitators tactic.

I can really believe that about you buying shares in a company just to be a nuisance. I don't see you doing much constructive in your life past being little more than an agitator, as it's really easy to want to dick other people off for their successes when you have so few laurels of your own to be happy about. Seems to be a broadly common denominator amongst liberals and Leftists. They are all so busy trying to denounce and tear apart the world because they never grew up to share in any of it.
There are probably just as many doing the same things on your side.

So what? I'm sure horse and buggy stock isn't doing so well, either. Times are changing, and people are waking up to what guns really are : death tools.
Guns in the hands of the 90 million private citizens who own them aren't meant to be death tools, but rather, sporting equipment at the range and only death tools in self defense or hunting for venison.
Manage to kill 30,000 people a year
Only in the hands of criminals and the mentally-ill. Law abiding gun owners are still NOT responsible for that, neither is the NRA, which is an advocate for safe gun use in families.
Brazilians had their guns taken away by the government and since then, the homicide rate there has climbed to over 60,000 people, last year alone and the public is demanding the government return their guns so that they can defend themselves and the government is considering doing just that.
You see, the problem there, just as here, wasn't with those who legally owned the weapons, it was with the criminals who had them, kept them and continued using them against the good people who lost their rights to their guns.
Now, I know that you Marxists absolutely must have the guns taken away so that you can implement your Marxist ideology over the public so that the public cannot rise up against the planned destruction of our Constitution, but many of us won't be giving up the guns.
That’s the way it works
You are a law abiding gun owner up until you pull the trigger to kill someone....then you are a criminal

Brazil is not an equivalent society to ours.......Try Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan

All have murder rates about one fifth of ours

So what? I'm sure horse and buggy stock isn't doing so well, either. Times are changing, and people are waking up to what guns really are : death tools.

Golly, that's helpful, 'cuz when I was a kid, we all thought firearms were tools to make rainbows.

Thanks for clearing that up.
You're welcome. See, we have normalized these items that are chiefly used to put holes in living things. They should not ever have been normalized. They should have a stigma attached to them. And this is starting to happen.

If I saw a guy in line at the grocery store with a spiked club and samurai swords across his back, I would think, "Wow, look at this fucking freak!" I think the same thing should happen with guns, and I think it will.

If that doesn't make sense, I could try to dumb it down further.
You will clearly be the first victim in the zombie (lib) apocalypse

Golly, that's helpful, 'cuz when I was a kid, we all thought firearms were tools to make rainbows.

You're welcome. See, we have normalized these items that are chiefly used to put holes in living things. They should not ever have been normalized. They should have a stigma attached to them. And this is starting to happen.

If I saw a guy in line at the grocery store with a spiked club and samurai swords across his back, I would think, "Wow, look at this fucking freak!" I think the same thing should happen with guns, and I think it will.

You will clearly be the first victim in the zombie (lib) apocalypse
I am well prepared for the zombie apocalypse

During the apocalypse, canned beer will become the preferred currency.....I am well stocked

A firearm is not a "tool of death". It is a tool to use to provide food, to provide entertainment and recreation, and a tool of self defense

It is,first and foremost, a tool of death. I am not saying it cannot also be used to accomplish those things,and you are missing my point.

No, I'm pointing out that you have no point because your fear and hatred is blinding you to the truth. It is NOT a tool of death. It is so much more than that. It's all about the PERSON that is using it.
And the vast majority of people shouldn't be using them.

That would be your OPINION, but your opinion is not persuasive.
Doesn't have to be persuasive because it is slowly becoming pervasive.

The firearm "makes" it easier? Didn't think an inanimate object could do such a thing. Hmm.

Well, by that logic, a vehicle also makes it easier to infringe on someone else's rights. No car for you!

Your logic is failing.
By your rejection of that logic: Nukes for everyone! After all, they're inanimate.

Such a tired old comeback. I stand by my words. I don't give a crap what you have. I care what you do with what you have.

And, of course, you could say the same about nails.
Which is utterly ridiculous, as shown by all of reality. Even now we have gun control, but not nail control. The things you are saying are patently absurd. If I had you across the table from me on live TV, I could quickly pull people to my side on this.

Death tools?

Maybe in YOUR HANDS bed wetter, because you're Weapons Grade Stupid all by yourself. You're a danger to people around you. A fire extinguisher in your hand should worry a rational adult because you will either hurt someone with it or waste the chemicals, a GUN in your hands should seriously alarm any rational adult.

That's because libturds are deranged lunatics, the sort of people everyone says they don't want to have access to guns.

See how that works you sniveling puke?

Yet because dangerously stupid pieces of shit like you occasionally get your hands on a weapon of any sort, and a fire extinguisher in your hands could be, guns are self defense tools like a fire extinguisher to the rest of society. They're tools to keep useful people safe from genetic garbage like you with as little risk to themselves.

Last edited:

Death tools?

Maybe in YOUR HANDS bed wetter, because you're Weapons Grade Stupid all by yourself. You're a danger to people around you. A fire extinguisher in your hand should worry a rational adult because you will either hurt someone with it or waste the chemicals, a GUN in your hands should seriously alarm any rational adult.

That's because libturds are deranged lunatics, the sort of people everyone says they don't want to have access to guns.

See how that yours you sniveling puke?

Yet because dangerously stupid pieces of shit like you occasionally get your hands on a weapon of any sort, and a fire extinguisher in your hands could be, guns are self defense tools like a fire extinguisher to the rest of society.

That's right, death tools, you angry,impotent little man. And really, keeping these tools of death out of the hands of freakishly reactionary and stupid people like you is important. Don't worry dummy, our kids will take care of that. We basically just have to wait on fucknuts like you to die.

It won't because I could be standing right next to you and you would never know I was carrying.

Death tools?

See how that yours you sniveling puke?

Yet because dangerously stupid pieces of shit like you occasionally get your hands on a weapon of any sort, and a fire extinguisher in your hands could be, guns are self defense tools like a fire extinguisher to the rest of society.

That's right, death tools, you angry,impotent little man. And really, keeping these tools of death out of the hands of freakishly reactionary and stupid people like you is important. Don't worry dummy, our kids will take care of that. We basically just have to wait on fucknuts like you to die.
Gee I must be using my guns incorrectly because I have never used them to kill anyone

It won't because I could be standing right next to you and you would never know I was carrying.
Which, frankly, is fine. If you read my comments so far, I am referring to stigmatizing these things. I think that will go a long way to a smarter gun culture. I think it would be better if all people thought guns should be kept out 9f sight in public.

Which, frankly, is fine. If you read my comments so far, I am referring to stigmatizing these things. I think that will go a long way to a smarter gun culture. I think it would be better if all people thought guns should be kept out 9f sight in public.

Your opinion ergo meaningful to you alone

Gee I must be using my guns incorrectly because I have never used them to kill anyone
Of course, I am not accusing any individual of only having them in order to kill people. I have guns. But I take them very seriously. They are not "cool" to me. If I touch my handgun in any setting but the range, then something has gone terribly wrong.

You guys are getting way too defensive.

Of course, I am not accusing any individual of only having them in order to kill people. I have guns. But I take them very seriously. They are not "cool" to me. If I touch my handgun in any setting but the range, then something has gone terribly wrong.

You guys are getting way too defensive.

No you are getting way too stupid

Forum List

Back